The Journey Starts!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Deleted member 103212, Dec 26, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Thanks for sharing, good luck with your new cage

2. Deleted member 103212

1/31/23

Today marks 48 days under lock by my girlfriend. She does unlock me for PIV about every two weeks when we’re together and she wants PIV. Last weekend as soon as we were done she told me to cage back up so she could lock it. She’s really starting to get into it. I asked her if I could leave it off overnight and get some good sleep. She responded with, No, you asked me to lock you and that’s how I like it. I don’t trust that you won’t masturbate and cum. That’s my dick now and I’ll tell you when you can be unlocked! I was so turned on that she’s starting to enjoy her role.

She commented how well I pay attention to her and her needs now and that she loves keeping me locked up. Seems like every day/week she is embracing it even more. I love it.

3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Awesome my wife is starting to turn that corner I believe :D:lockkey:

4. Deleted member 103212

Yesterday marked 60 days into this permanent chastity. It’s not so bad. Other than waking up 2-3 times a night it’s a great thing. My GF/KH wanted PIV 4 times this weekend. She said it may be a while till I’m allowed to feel it again. I have no idea what that means. But we discussed a few things and I told her I want her to push my length out and really challenge me. We did finally get into “Hardcore” mode with the keypod finally. So zero chance of me getting to the key unless she allows me to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice