The journey starts here

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by undercoversissy, May 29, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. undercoversissy

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    I told my gf yesterday about my new HTv3 that arrived in the post after discussing trying chastity a bit more than just the CB6000 in the bedroom for short teasing sessions.

I never found the CB6000 that comfortable and the flexible silicon material didn't prevent getting hard at all.

So the HT arrived and I told her about it yesterday, she told me that as soon as I get home from work I have to shower and put it on with her favourite pair of panties. I obviously obliged. We had dinner and went for a walk with very little mention of the device, had a normal evening then got into bed. She wanted to see and asked if it was uncomfortable. We are going to take the chastity slow and discussed just having it on in the daytime to start with.

She then started telling me about her plans for me...
    A progression from just wearing panties under my boy clothes...
    Today I will be wearing the chastity device and panties to go shopping and go for a walk.
    Next weekend she mentioned adding a butt plug and the weekend after wearing a bra too.

I feel I've awakened something in her... nervously excited and we will see what happens.

spider203, 1mlockedup and Jblocked like this.
  2. undercoversissy

Local Time:
    Well this morning I went to the supermarket in my cage and panties, I must say I was on edge all the time. It was a bit of a thrill with the what it's going round in my head. But a very enjoyable shopping trip and now just relaxing in the garden in the sunshine wondering if my gf will go through with the other stages...and then what?

PorkChamber likes this.
  3. undercoversissy

Local Time:
    As we've decided to take things really slow to get used to it, I took the device off last night for a day off today while I'm at work, no play last night though so still being denied. Who knows what happens tonight when I get home. Still wearing panties though...first time at work in them and a bit nervous.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    As long as that is what you "signed up for" and discussed with her beforehand and/or mutually agreed to... have fun with it.

5. undercoversissy

Local Time:
    Yeah of course we have great communication with our relationship, I know I can say no if I want to. Not like some of these fantasies you read on here.

Charles3451 and King Hippo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice