The Jailbird is excellent

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by cbwillie, Mar 16, 2015.

1. cbwillie

cbwillie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Just a quick post to say how excellent the Jailbird is. It is very comfortable but I do have a little discomfort in the morning where my morning wood has pulled and stretched the underside of my scrotum but after a little cream its fine. I guess this will settle down.

One other thing not connected with the JB is that last Friday I was allowed to remove my device for a doctors appointment (yes what a wimp). I noticed that the skin on top of my scrotum below my penis had gathered and become very thick. Is this something that just happens to everyone?

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    It could be a little fluid gathering in the skin. Are you able to urinate without any flow restrictions? If so, you should be okay.

3. cbwillie

cbwillie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    No problems like that. Just seemed to be a thickening of the scrotum skin itself. Maybe need a bit of moisturiser

M's chaste hubby likes this.
  4. fem_fan

fem_fan Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    I have the jailbird and haven't noticed your second issue. As for the first...this may not be what you want to hear, but I'd suggest your cage might be a touch too big.

5. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    I have a MM JB as well and generally love it. One thing though that happens frequently is i get a little burning irritation at the top of the ring just slightly off to my right. Would be about the 1 o'clock position if you had the cage off looking through the back at the ring. I feel like the fitment is right, but I hear some folks that go completely cream/moisturizer, etc free, and I have no idea how.

As the OP said, that slight adjustment below the ring, and a dab of some kind of moisturizer (I use baby oil gel - works great) is always needed. And yes I've adjusted the gap, and it's good to go.

Not sure how to solve the irritation at the top without having to remove it and all. Maybe it's from shaving etc. but usually we take great care, don't shave too close, etc.

Anyone else have these issues?

6. fem_fan

fem_fan Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    I don't use any cream or moisturizer. Once mine was fitted right, I was able to wear 24/7 with no issue. I had my vertical front bars spread and the lower horizontal front bar removed to make urinating more convenient. Not that those details are relevant to this conversation!

Littlejt1 likes this.
  7. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    I feel like mine is fitted well. I can get out of the shower, dry off (using a hairdryer some) and in general it's fine for a bit. After a while I get some "hot" spots and eventually resort to baby oil gel or something. After a while I put a bit more on and I think the eventual build up makes things worse, but is it just getting fully used to the run without lubrication?

8. lockedtight206

Washington State
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Hey... I know I'm necroing a 7 year old thread, but it looks like you are still active @cbwillie. I have a jailbird I've recently gotten, and I have a similar thing. I was in the cage for 7 days straight (longest yet) last week, and when I got out the scrotum skin felt quite thick. There was maybe a slight tenderness/chafing right at the ring but it wasn't mostly that it was just the skin felt like 1/8" to 1/4" thick across a larger area, like maybe some sort of fluid retention/swelling in the skin layer itself. Did you ever figure out what was going on or how to avoid? I've been resting out of cage for 3 days now and it's mostly gone and back to regular fairly thin feeling but still not quite 100% in a couple spots. I wasn't sure if this is just sort of a normal toughening of the skin, or a normal gathering of it from being constrained while the balls try to pull in and can't, or if it was a problem I should be more concerned with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice