1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Hunci method - anti pullout seal

Discussion in 'Other fetishes' started by hunci, Jun 15, 2017.

1. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Hi Fellow Members!
    I have not been for so long in the lifestyle but constantly thinking about anti pullout mechanism.
    My points were:
    - cheap
    - applicable for most of devices
    - blocking pullout is not the main goal but inability to hide it is
    So let me share what I developed.
    It needs only dental floss. you have to knot a loop (slipknot or other behind the head of your penis. Not too tight what blocks blood current but enough tight to block it being pulled down. Now lead the floss through the front opening of your gage and turn it back to the padlock. Lace it into the padlock's hole. If you have slidein padlock like I have the knot the floss somehow into the slot of padlock. Cut the surplus part of the seal and ask your keyholder to lock you.
    Now you can pull out only if you cut the floss. In this case you cannot replace the floss because the padlock is closed and you cant slide a new floss into the gap, so you cannot deny that you cheated.
    I introduced this method my wife. She liked the idea of this control.

2. squier

squier Junior Member

sales engineer
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Agree, thats a very good anti pullout mechanism. I did my first DIY CB about 15 years ago this way. Tried it with a loop made of metal wire but had to realize that either the glanse will slip out too easy or it will be far to narrow. There was no really good size to find. So the idea of using wire died, but not the idea itself.

Unfortunately I can not upload any photos in the moment bcause CM won´t let ms do this. There always occures an error. :(

Today I use a rubber band for the loop. My CB for permanent use has got no A-Ring. This is pretty much comfort.
    OK, inserting photos out of my existing Albums seem to work .... I am confused now!
    So, at least here is this one:

3. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    hopefully some serious company realize this idea.

4. occorics

occorics Active Member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    the BuddyLock uses this method, but it's quite bulky and there's too much room inside. If you're a grower. there's not enough tension on the loop when erect and it's possible to slide the cock up and down in the tube and cum that way...

5. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    The method is spreading :)
    After a month I had published this, a guy on fetlife wrote exactly the same pretending as his invetion. When I asked him he told he had not been aware of my idea. Very interesting. Even the material (dental floss) is the same as mine. Pathetic.

6. Sub2785

Sub2785 Member

Local Time:
  7. MsV

MsV New Member

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    Oh? It's possible to cheat and pull out?
    How does that work?

8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    People have been working on anti pull outs since the first use of a chastity cage. I wouldn't go accusing people of stealing your idea and I'm sure some dude on FetLife thinks you are insane now.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

nothing specific these days and not every day
    Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Dependent on the device being used and the anatomy of the guy being locked it is.... if no steps are taken to prevent this.. for the guy to pull his penis out of the back of the cage, do whatever he wants to do with it and then return it to the cage... again if no steps are taken to prevent this... without the knowledge of this having taken place being known to anyone but the guy and anyone he shares that moment with or the information it happened.

Much has been written on here and elsewhere about methods of pull out prevention, so I wont repeat them here.
    Though your question may generate a number of favourite solutions or suggestions.

Or you can pm me if you like... and/or others I'm sure.

10. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    So you think it is likely to develop it in a month twice. I think many people think you are a little bit naive.

11. Sub2785

Sub2785 Member

Local Time:
    I think it’s a logical thought which nobody owns (including myself). If the answer to your question was “no” then this would infer that you copied my (and others) idea, given there is very clear evidence that these pre-dated anything posted by you.

If you have anything on the contrary, please do present it. I’m very open to being proven wrong.

12. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    Let me note, I did not have question. :)

13. Sub2785

Sub2785 Member

Local Time:
    You did not have question to what?

14. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    Let me help you.
    You wrote " If the answer to your question "
    Try to follow what you write.

15. Sub2785

Sub2785 Member

Local Time:
    “So you think it is likely to develop it a month twice?” - see above

Regardless of this (and your generally patronising tone), are you able to perhaps comment on the points I’ve made? Or... you can just continue to make snarky comments if you wish.

16. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    Try to remember please whose was the first snarky comment. And definietly do not cheat. I did not put question mark at the end of my sentence. It doesn't help you to intentionally change the original comment just for prove your point.
    What method you wrote is not exactly the same what I wrote but what that guy wrote roughly a month after mine was published is exactly the same. That makes difference.

17. Sub2785

Sub2785 Member

Local Time:
    What you wrote is clearly a question (regardless of whether you punctuated it as such). Let’s assume I’m wrong and move on however as this clearly diverts from the main point. My initial message challenged you and I qualified everything I said. I presented to you you that others (including myself) have previously suggested this method publicly, and this was well before you. Please address this point alone instead of getting into petty discourse.

Please also qualify what you say as I have and is evident to all from the trail. If you wish to declare intellectual property then I invite you to be an actual.

Just to clarify - please assume I’m wrong and you are right about the question mark point so we don’t need to waste time on such a ridiculous point.

18. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    What qualifying do you want? Everything is written in this topic. (and that's why it doesn't make sense to alter a quote) And you even got the answer to your question.
    You are right in that part that your description is earlier than mine. I join to the forum a year after you published your method. Your topic was already sunken then and I had not read that. What I am talking about is the pretty short time frame between my publishing and the one what describes exactly the same materials and procedure in another forum after a month. You made very definite claims about my judgement (wrong, pathetic) and later don't hesitated to alter my quote either. Don't be surprised that you get what you got. I didn't know you, didn't hurt you but if somebody mixing facts with trolling then I mirror it.

19. Sub2785

Sub2785 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for admitting that my description pre-dated yours. That is the only point I’m making/interested in.

Best wishes