the humbler

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by 2inch, May 15, 2012.

1. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Help I want to find a good humbler the kind your balls don't slip out and you can't get your legs around any one know wear I can get one? please help thanks

2. spikerboo

spikerboo Member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    http://www.mr-s-leather.com/CB500A/locking-electric-cock-ball-humbler.html

Locks and shocks!

3. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    Build one?

4. 2inch

Local Time:
    Well after looking on the net u sir r right build one I did as a test run spent $15 I will make another one complete soon! My mistress is happy

5. 2inch

Local Time:
    All done evan painted it! its so evil want a good one got to build it

6. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    I would love to see it 2inch W/we purchased one and I'm less then happy with it so if your were able to build one that is much more satisfactory I might have to have pet build us one .

7. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    Awesome! People who usually aren't DIY type folk are pleasantly surprised when they try something like that. What did you use for materials? Would you care to share your plans/design and/or post some pictures for us?

8. 2inch

Local Time:
    Ok its not flashey but very effictive . Iv read the plans on this site i believe so im not taking credit . First get 2 48 inch wood broom handles .they r great cuase being round u have no pinching problems also being long the male cannot get his legs around the device. The broom handles i used r about 1 1/2 thick . U put them in a vice laying by each other drill to holes about 2 1/2 inches from the center u could go a bit farther or shorter just as long as it from the center.just dont go shorter than 2 inches . The size of the 2 holes dont really matter just dont go so big it makes the broom handles weak. Almost done. Now u put bolts through the holes u just made use something like 4 inch long bolts .they need to slide in and out of the holes w very little resistence .now the next part put bolts through just one handle . Now tighten down a thin nut on each bolt so that the bolts r snug aginst the handle .now u must size ur male . U now add a few more thin nuts to the bolts .this will make the gap the balls go through . I used 3 thin nuts on each bolt . After u got the gap right u simple put the other handle through the bolts . I used to wing nuts at the end w washers to thighen them down .on my 2nd make it only took 15 min to make than i paint it black. Just rember to keep the bolts no closer than 2 inches u dont want ur males ball sac rubbing up aginst the metal nuts . Thats why i had to make a second one . I will try to upload pix of my humbler. Miss kelly im sorry i did not see ur post or i would have responded sooner .should one need help just ask its a simple make

9. 2inch

Local Time:
    I have managed to upload a pix of my humbler to help others . Look at my gallery

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice