The Holiday - Part 1

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Andy and Jane were just starting their holidays. They had decided that they share a log cabin on a beach with their best friends Sarah and Dave. The girls took care of all the arrangements, even paying for it and only once they had it all sorted out did they show the boys where they had booked. According to the web site there was a central complex with luxury restaurants and bars and the usual pools and there were shows, music and dancing every night. Some of these entertainments nights are compulsory the booklet said. Andy and Dave had discussed this and had decided that the orientation and greeting meeting was acceptable and they'd probably just not bother with the others. There were the usual excursions to the local sights, boat trips, markets and as always it was Andy who noticed something worth mentioning "There's a nudist beach not far away, you girls can get your kit off and sunbathe whilst me and Dave will sit in the pool and observe".

Jane was an Enlightened Woman - she had discovered male chastity and all its benefits for a woman. She didn't keep him locked all the time but one day Andy thought she probably will. At home they had a Female Led Relationship. Outside the privacy of their house, they tried to make it as normal as they could. She kept him on a short leash when they were out but nobody ever suspected that they were living a FemDom life. Secretly she enjoyed him being a bit bratty with her as it gave her the opportunity to spank his ass regularly.

Andy first suggested chastity based on a review on an online sex shop's pages. "Continual teasing and amazing orgasms" one reviewer had said. "Mind blowing" said another. So they talked about and Andy got his first plastic chastity cage. It was tricky to get on and bulky once it was on, but the play was every bit as good as the reviews had suggested. Things ramped up a bit when they got the first custom steel cage. It just seemed to say "made to be worn permanently" and Andy found himself getting more frequently and for longer.

If Andy and Jane didn't appear to be FemDom, Dave and Sarah were quite the opposite and Sarah regularly gave him a tongue lashing in front of others. Andy secretly suspected that they possibly doing the same FemDom thing too. As he liked to keep his private life from his friends and family the subject was never confirmed and there were never opportunities to discuss the matter.

On the day they were due to leave Jane got Andy to close his eyes. When he opened them again Jane had a smallish carved wooden box. Inside there the box was lined in purple silk and nestling on it was a shiny, bright chastity cage. "Its specially designed for travelling and sports, seemingly you'll hardly know you're wearing it", Jane said, "We're not going to need the box again, but the makers have designed it so that it becomes a plaque. I've had it personalised along with the cage. It says 'Andy proudly Locked in Chastity by Lady Jane'" Andy picked up the cage and sure enough laser etched into the gleaming cage were the words "Property of Lady Jane". "There's also a certificate we can put up on the wall". Andy looked at the certificate. "This is to certify.... 'The Traveller'... manufactured by CM Industries..... Lady Jane, Keyholder to Andrew.... certified.... "

"Let's get it on", Jane said. Andy was a bit hesitant as he had expected to be travelling all day and negotiating airport security with a steel cage on wasn't his idea of fun. But a long time ago he had promised never to interfere in Lady Jane's decisions and obey, so reluctantly he said, "Yes, if that is what you want us to do, my darling". Picking it up, he was amazed by how light and smooth. Even though bright and shiny it still had a faint blue tint to it suggesting that perhaps it wasn't steel must some new alloy. Jane fitted it him, it seemed to just slide over his balls and the cage too, almost melted around him. There was no click, no external lock, no perceptible way of locking or unlocking it, but wow it was really comfortable but still he was a bit baffled when examining it later he could not find how it was locked.

"It really is light, but what if it sets off the security screening machines?", Andy mentioned, "I mean, the thing beeps and the next thing you know there's a couple of guys around patting you down and looking at x-rays of you". "No darling, Jane said, "you're going to be wearing it all the way to CM Beach Resort. Through airport security as well. Don't worry about it, thought you got off on being 'discovered'. Just tell the security people its jewellery. Anyway I don't think its made of metal anyway". And that was the end of that discussion.

They were now on the shuttle transport from the airport - not just any old tourist bus. This was a stretch limo with the four friends and another couple Tom and Jill who were also going to the resort. Glasses of champagne had been selected from the bar for the girls, and the boys had all decided on a nice cool bottle of beer. Andy sighed, now relaxed over "his ordeal" at the airport when the security scanner had beeped. His heart jumped when he remembered he had that new travelling cage on. It really was that comfortable that he had completely forgotten he was wearing it. Jane had been standing next to the operator and whatever she had said done allowed him to progress through customs. By coincidence Sarah had been stopped in another queue but there didn't seem to be any dramas there either and the friends put it down to a 'random'.

Back in the limo, the boys seemed to be knowing what each other were thinking and simultaneously all lifted their bottles in a silent toast. The girls did likewise with their glasses and it was the happiest he could remember Jane for a while.

Not before too long, they duly arrived at the resort and the very efficient check in clerk checked them in and told the girls. You use your smartphone and the app to unlock the room. The boys will have to wear this band for now and will get their security passes at the Welcome Meeting tomorrow. "Keep it on, all the time as its not just for your room, but can be used for ordering food and drink, booking excursions and security for the main gate and doors".

At the room Dave mentioned what Andy had noticed too. "Hmmm, its not really a two bedroom cabin is it?, more a dormitory". The girls hadn't seemed to notice. The whole apartment was a split level, open plan affair and even the bathrooms were not as private as you would like. "The brochure said two king sized double beds, ideal for two young couples". "Anyway, grab a quick shower and we'll catch the end of the disco and still get a few drinks before its time for bed". Andy started to get nervous the more he thought about this arrangement. Getting undressed and dressed in the morning or showering with his cage on, there was a very good chance that somebody other than his beloved keyholder was going to see his brand new cage.

They got to the nightclub and the four friends were all up dancing. The music was just the style they liked and the DJ had the mix just right getting the best dancing music on. The girls were getting carried away and had started getting closer to their men, and each others and at more than one point Andy became aware that Sarah had been pressing her fit body just a bit too amorously against his crotch. His crotch where his cock had started to raise itself and start fighting with his cage. And not for the first time that day, Andy found the colour draining from his face.

Couple of dances and a drink later, they were back in the cabin. The boys were told to go check out the kitchen and mini-bar, the girls kicked their heels off and got one of the big armchairs each. "Found these", the boys said as they joined them with a bottle of champagne and four glasses. "Also found these" as a plate of peanuts and crisps were deposited on the coffee table.

"What do you think so far boys?", Jane asked. "Loving every bit of it so far", was Sarah's reply. "Yeah, its ok", was the general boy's reply. "Great nightclub isn't it, had all your favourite drinks didn't they?", said Sarah. "But now its I think we need to make our own entertainment, won't we", said Jane grinning. "Come here Andrew", she commanded as Andy sheepishly walked towards her. "Kneel", that one word and Andy knew their secret FemDom relationship was going to be revealed. "Yes Mistress Jane" he replied as was Jane's rule. "Why don't you go stand in the middle of the room facing Sarah and Dave and tell them that you've always wanted to be a submissive in a Female Led Relationship?"

Shit, thought Andy, "Ehh, well, eh, ah, emm, I've always wanted submit to dominant woman and now Jane and I have a Female Led Relationship". Dave didn't know where to look but said "Are you winding us up mate?". Sarah was grinning from ear to ear. "So, your a sub, anything else?". "That's kinda it", Andy replied. "Sure. Dave, what do you think?". Sarah asked. Dave was silent and was trying not to engage in the conversation. Andy looked at Jane for help out of this one, but a raised eyebrows and "the look" meant none was coming. "Come on Andy, or should I call you Andrew? I think Jane spanks you and she keeps you in chastity", Sarah probed. "Well, erm, ah, she spanks me", Andy mumbled. "She spanks you, a good old fashioned spanking, hopefully to tears", Sarah said, "And the chastity thing?"

Andy had just found a very interesting spot on the floor to stare at. ""Look at me Andy", Sarah continued, her steely blue eyes almost like a laser trying to read Andy's mind. Putting on her heels and coming close to Andy now eye. "So you like women dominating you?", "Yes", Andy squeaked his reply. "You're wearing a chastity cage right now, aren't you?" Andy glanced at Jane again and didn't seem in the slightest concern at her friend's interrogation and possible domination of her man and if anything she relaxed back in her chair to watch the entertainment. "I felt it when we were dancing. Andrew, you will submit to my will as if it was a command from Jane. I expect the same levels of obedience and respect. Do you understand?". "Yes", Andy whispered. "Show me your chastity cage" Sarah demanded.

Andy pulled his shorts down and Sarah put her hand under his balls to lift the package up for her inspection. "That's a really nice looking cage", Sarah observed, "and such a little cute cock just desperate to get out of there. Dave, why don't you come over and get a good look at this", Sarah purred after stripping Andy's of nearly all his hidden secrets. "You're right, it is pretty", Sarah said to Jane.

With the next sentence Andy realised that his normal life was coming to an end and there were places he would never want to show his face in again. "Jane told all the girls in the pub how much better you started behaving once she starting locking up your cock for real". "All the girls?", Andy pleaded. "Yes, them all, including Fiona who works the bar and we all know you have a fancy for and always stare at her bum". "Fuck", said Andy, just a bit too loud. "And, since it works for Jane and you, I told the girls that I'm going to give it a try.

Dave, get your shorts off, I have a little surprise". A quick search in one of her bags and Sarah presented Dave with a strangely familiar box. "Awww, honey, please", Dave started whining. "Dave", Sarah roared at him, "shorts, off, now!". Dave reluctantly started pulling off his shorts before Sarah stepped pulling them down the rest of the way and making him step out of them. Now Dave found himself the centre of attraction as Sarah started giggling that she'd never tried to put anything like this one. "Pull one ball into the ring first", Jane suggested helpfully, "it gets easier every time you fit it". "Oh, I wasn't thinking of doing this a lot. Once its on, it's staying on for good". "What!", Dave exclaimed, "you got to be joking. You can't lock my cock away forever". "Well if you ever want to see or feel it again, you had better change your attitude mister and, Dave, remember to call me by the title we use at home". "Yes, Miss Sarah", Dave choked out.

Andy looked at his friend in disbelief, naked from the waist down whilst Sarah struggled to get the cage on. This holiday was really taking a turn for the worst. Still, mused Andy, I glad I have Jane, Sarah seems a lot stricter with Dave and had obviously dominated Dave more than once or twice. She continued to struggle before Jane, who seeming anxious that events should progress stepped in and showed her how to do it. "Look, you need to be a bit rough, they're only balls and they don't break pulling them thought a ring for a chastity cage". Dave was becoming embarrassingly erect with the attention of two womens hands feeling his cock and balls despite his best friend looking on. "So now you just put his penis into the cage and this pin here holds the two pieces together". There was no way that small cage was ever going to fit over Dave's rapidly forming boner. "and here's how you deal with that", Jane added as she gave Dave a pretty stingy slap on his penis. "Like this?", as Sarah repeated the slap. "No sometimes you have to do it a lot harder", Jane advised. Either way, the cage slid smoothly up Dave's shaft and the invisible lock held it in place.

The girls turned to each other, flushed with their success and embraced with a quick kiss, leaving Dave to stare at his imprisoned penis filling its new home. "What did you go for eventually?", Jane asked. "I was were going to go for 'The Teaser', but thought Dave would appreciate me getting 'The Forever Friend'. Its designed for long term use and is described as the most comfortable and secure chastity device ever created and can be worn for years without any maintenance, cleaning or other issues. You know he always likes to get the best and boast about it to everyone". Poor Dave, Andy thought again, all these days of partying, gone forever. "And its got health monitoring on it, a self cleaning system and is e-Cage 2.0 compatible", Sarah continued reading out the specifications. "I'll never need to unlock him".

e-Cage 2.0 was the latest specification and most of the main chastity device makers were all getting their devices up to the latest standards which included remote monitoring, verification of tightness and electronic locking. Chastity Mansion Industries were no exception and were always first to the market place with a new feature. If a cage was e-Cage 2.0, then it could be controlled, monitored and locked using the keyholder's smart phone and the increasingly popular CAGER app - Conditioning And Governing Electronic Restrictor. CAGER was the brain child of Chastity Mansion Research Labs and was years of relentless effort in the ongoing development of chastity for all. With CAGER there were unique security features so that a keyholder could control many chastity devices electronically over the internet. It was secure, it was designed from the ground up using the latest in security and encryption using biometrics, double asymetrical algorithms and two step verification. In short, that meant that only the keyholder could unlock a e-Cage 2.0 device.

There were more features in CAGER. Members of LOCK - the League of Certified Keyholders - who were the original Verified Females on Chastity Mansion in the early days of mechanical locking as well as NOCOCK - National Overseeing Confederation of Chastity Keyholders - could be paired with a chastity device. Any member or LOCK or NOCOCK with CAGER could read the identification of any e-Cage 2.0 device and send the owner a message. The owning keyholder could grant the auxilliary keyholder additional privileges, mainly putting additional days or weeks onto the lock time. The shortest locking time that an auxilliary keyholder could impose was a day, the longest was forever until it the privilege was revoked.

It was simple yet effective. The owning keyholder could only unlock the cage if all of the auxiliary/additional keyholders had removed their locks. In short, between CAGER, LOCK and NOCOCK was just like having several padlocks on your cage. They all had to be unlocked and removed before the cage could be opened. There were other features including pairing the cage with a passport so that airport security for chaste males was no longer an excuse to be unlocked.

Now that made sense, Andy thought. That's how I managed to get through security this morning.

"And we've decided to make each other an auxilliary keyholder", Andy could hear Jane say, "just so we don't lose our resolve and let you out". Damn, they've both got CAGER. Andy remembered seeing an article in the national press describing the work of Chastity Mansion and in particular the efforts of their leader Lucy who tirelessly works to ensure that cocks are kept under lock and key and held world records for the number of locked males at any time as well as overall. The sheer weight of little pink keys was becoming a burden and padlock manufacturers were struggling to keep up with demand. There was also the demand of single men who wanted experience chastity but the mechanics of posting someone a key or locking it in a jar were susceptible to cheating and abuse and tended to leave a less than optimal experience. "Man, we are so screwed", Andy whispered to Dave. "I don't think so, not for a while anyway", Sarah said. "But remember, it's not just Jane that you're going to need to keep happy any more", Sarah cooed, "you're going to need to be real nice to me too"

"So boys, let's get you both over here on your knees, and you may as well get naked, we're going to bed soon anyway.", Sarah continued. As the boys got the remainder of their clothes off and knelt in front of Sarah, Jane put her heels back on and the two woman towered over their men. "Boys, for a while now, Sarah and I have discussed each of our lives, especially the FemDom so we know everything there is to know about you. There's no secrets, not any more, and we've decided to empower the other Mistress to dominate and control so you Andrew, will need to treat Sarah with the same respect and obedience as if it were me" Jane said. "And you, Dave, will need to treat Jane with the same respect and obedience as if it were me", Sarah continued. "And to seal the bond of obedience and chastity you will both accept 6 strokes from our paddle". "Andrew, Present", Jane commanded. "Dave, observe the position that Andrew is in. From now on, you will both present your naked asses in this position, when either of us say 'Present'". Jane revealed the paddle. A light coloured heavy wooden paddle, certainly big enough to punish both cheeks at the same time and adorned on one side with "FLR - For Loving Reminders" and on the other "To be used to remind us all that every use is to be done for the betterment of our relationship, never in anger, always with love xx"

Andy got 6, light strokes from Sarah neatly across his ass, before Dave got 6 heavier strokes across his from Jane. "Remember boys, you answer to either of us, and if we both happen to me around, that'll probably mean you get twice the punishment, but today it is for the bond between us. Andrew you may now get up, give Sarah a hug and a kiss to show that you hold no grudge against Sarah". Andy and Sarah embraced, Andy just a little bit embarrassed as his cage pressed against Sarah's thigh and more so when she grabbed his hot ass. "Dave, you may get up now, and again give Jane a hug and kiss".

"Right, its time to take your Goddess to bed", and with that everyone got into bed. The boys with their chastity cages, the girls with the contented smile of confidence and cuddling their naked bodies against the heat of the boys paddled asses. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day starting with breakfast at 0900 and the Welcome meeting at 1000.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance or bearing to any person(s) living or decreased is entirely coincidental. All trademarks are respectfully acknowledged. Chastity Mansion is a real life entity, however CM Industries, CM Research Labs and CM Beach Resort are fictional. e-Cage2.0, CAGER, LOCK and NOCOCK are all fictional products or services. 'The Traveller', 'The Teaser' and 'The Forever Friend' are fictional chastity devices. Someone needs to start development on all of this immediately.

If you want to be featured in part 2 when the friends meet all the other couples, please let me know - I want to know you all better ;-)

2. Deleted member 32299

Very interested to see where this leads too.

3. keysandlocks

Verified Female

Self Employed/Retired
    English Female
    Local Time:
  4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well in part 2 @Bigknobmark might appear in a cameo role :)

durango_o likes this.
  5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Cool ideas for chastity technology

6. Deleted member 32299

Get away! o_O:+1:

7. slavetomywife

slavetomywife Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    nice work, looking forward to the next chapter.

durango_o likes this.
  8. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    This may be the future.

9. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    Nice work, and a future to dream of

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice