The HBC, Mistress-Coach Bella pt. 2: Teaching hard lessons and getting equipped for success

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Miss Bella, Jan 19, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    The following is part 2, a continuation of Mistress-Coach Bella and her growing team of chastletes.

The ultimate goal -- restraint and discipline!

The near term premise-- teaching some hard lessons (lucky eherim bob!) ....and getting equipped for success by getting the team fitted and locked for cages.

You can read part 1 here : https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...ad-balls-coach-spring-practice-edition.49351/

More to come later on down the road! Hope you enjoy ;)

~Bella

DAY 1: AFTER PRACTICE
    TEAM FACILITY//SHOWERS

The first practice of the spring and pre-season had concluded, and a sweaty musk lingered in the air as all of the prospective 'cock chastletes were entering the team shower before leaving the facility for the day.

The recruit that had been singled out earlier by his Head Balls Coach, #00, David-- he was feeling a bit apprehensive going fully naked into the locker room shower, and as he tried not to stare at any one's particular 'thing’ for fear of being called out for it.

Just as #00 had pulled down his pants and underwear, he and everyone else could hear the ‘Bzzzbbbt' hiss of the building's intercom system engage, as they all hear their Balls Coach start to chime in:

“Hey my hungry lil cocks! Good first practice, for sure. HOWEVER, you may or may not be aware that in order to play for this team, you must be fitted for and wear team cag…" she cleared her throat and corrected herself to sound less intimidating. “…EQUIPMENT. Yes, team equipment. Make sure you wash all parts nice and good, boys, because we'll be starting the hardest thing you've ever done in 20 minutes, team equipment room, be a second late and you're off the TEAM! I'm so excited to get you fitted and looking the part-- looking official! Until then, I'll be right there…."

The team collectively looked around trying to figure out if or even why their Head Balls Coach would be insinuating that she would be 'right there' and some were at the moment unaware of what equipment she was speaking to.

David continued hesitantly to a shower stall as he sat his things down and turned the knob, gripping it and giving it a good yank as it had felt 'stuck'. The brazenly hot water shot out immediately across his chest, as he heard stirring and mumbles coming from all angles of the locker room.

He turned to see Coach Bella enter the showers -- not at all in coach attire-- but rather completely nude except for the cord for the whistle and key that was draped around her neck and her own neon pink Holy Trainer nub on full display. If one would have been able to catch a close enough glimpse on the top of her cage ring to see the bold words written in white ink ‘GO COCKS!' that was embedded into the resin.

Some snickering and cat-calling was heard echoing as their coach was wearing nothing at the moment but a cheeky smirk, she had carried a few items into the shower herself and bent over at her waist , legs spread ever so slightly-- in order to give her whole team a peek. Their coach was an intimidating woman -- she was taller than almost everyone on the team-- especially so in her heels -- and had a demeanor that didn't lend itself to tolerating any variety of monkey-business or frat-house type bullshit. It was not immediately clear that most or even some of the prospective chastletes knew that their own Balls coach had a cock herself.

As Bella began to stand up straight again, one recruit could be heard in the back sayin, “Yo coach, careful where you shake that thing! I'll make that sexy ass mine right no……."

WWWhooeeeeeeeeee-uueeeetttt. Her whistle blew at a much louder pitch than it had on the practice field a few hours earlier.

"Step forward, recruit. Whoever said they were gonna make my ass theirs …..come forward.”

A husky 5’9" young man stepped forward, naked, with a ‘cock that looked like a sad stack of shriveled dimes. One could almost say that his balls were in play but his cock clearly was relegated to permanently play in the shadow of their size by comparison. All eyes were glued on Coach Bella, as she had instructed her team to keep eye contact at all times.

Coach Bella was completely composed, and enjoying the opportunity to make an example out of this poor soul.

“So, come here , recruit. Stand right here..." she pointed at a square tile approximately 2 feet from where she stood.

As he slowly, tentatively approached his coach, she had taken the key that was attached to the same cord that the whistle had been , turned the lock on her cage, and promptly leaned back to throw the cage head like she was about the strike out the last batter in a complete game shutout.

He flinched as it had bounced off the side of his head near his temple, and the sneering and giggling of his teammates .

"Ohhh, low and outside, ball 1!” she commentates her pitch mockingly.

As he reached the spot she designated for him, she turned her gaze to meet his. “Whats your name, recruit?”

“…eh….er--- I'm Bob, Mistress Coach Bella.”

“I see. So, Eherim Bob, ....interesting if not a little bit of a silly name..." She commanded respect and it was clear she was planning to eviscerate him as a sacrifice so that the seriousness and commitment of the team would be preserved.

" ….Ehh-er—im—-hmmm, were your parents in the military, by chance?"

He was clearly squirming where he stood, looking up at his coach, eyes and legs ever so slightly trembling.

As she stepped side to side, her growing excitement clearly made some impressions with the rest of Her team as you could now hear echos of things being whispered *//‘Damn, my coach got a piece on Her!'//* , *//‘Coach B swingin real low up in hurr! ,’//* and //‘jesus christ, its double the size of mine!’ ////…. as the chorus of comments continued, but were drowned out by the still active showerheads lining the side walls of the shower.

She continued, " Don't answer that. I'm fucking with you, eherim Bob. Clearly you were fuckin' with me too...." She looked up from having been staring daggers down at him to scan the shower for anyone not in compliance with her rules.

Do you think cat-calling and talkin' about fucking your Coach’s ass in front of the team is appropriate, recruit?”

“N-n-no, I - uh, didn’t” She swiftly took her knee and kneed him squarely, almost perfectly in his Balls. The agony and surprise that ripped across his face as he crouched to console them.

Coach Bella stepped back and grabbed him with one hand by his hair on the back of his head. His first instinct was to fight or push away, but this particular chastlete was already embarassed and humiliated to the point where he had given up trying to do anything other than do whatever his Coach wanted him to do. She took her other free hand and brought the whistle to her mouth once again.

WWWhooeeeeeeeeee-uueeeetttt. If anyone was not fully paying attention in that shower hall, then they surely were now with the jarring blare of the Coach’s whistle.

“Team, I address you here, to make it abundantly clear what happens to a teammate when we say things that are COMPLETELY inappropriate. When we say things that any regular non-chaste Tom, Dick, or Harry might say after a few too many pints down at the neighborhood pub., this is what happens . This is what happens, chastletes, when you openly say you’re gonna fuck someone in the ass. This is UNACCEPTABLE. This STOPS NOW. I have a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for VERBAL HARASSMENT. ”

She looks down at him as his eyes rang back at her with a strong whiff of desperation and hope for mercy. She looks up again to address the room.

“Being a chastlete isn't just about executing my Ball plays, it isn't about just putting in your time, and then being a USELESS FUCKING pig when you think you're 'off duty’.”

She looks down for a minute as she noticed ‘Bob’s eyes look straight ahead at her now fully engorged cock, standing a meaty 7 inches with sizable girth just a few short inches from his face. She uses a hand to grip herself and lean slightly to slap him across the face with her cock making a surprisingly loud PPPFfffffffluuuuhh parse through every corner of the steamy room.

In that moment, the room might as well have been a comedy hall, as there were both looks of disbelief while nearly everyone fought back tears of laughter. Ol' Bob -- or ‘Eherim’ Bob as his Coach had pointed out through his stammering voice-- was surely never going to live this scene down in front of his friends and teammates.

“Recruits, if you wish to be a chastlete, to plunge through the defense and hit those holes only when instructed to, to bury the entire girth of your resistance in the face of the flower of temptation and strife while being bombarded by other challenges not yet known-- then you're going to have to find it within yourself to push forward and grind your will to victory.”

She tightened her grip, nails digging into the back of Bob's head now as she was forcefully pulling him closer to her own growing display of confidence and authority.

As Bob's first instinct was to not open his mouth to take his punishment in stride , she reached again to pull her cock back towards her before making it 'slam' forcefully down across his nose and lips. She softened her voice as her excitement grew even harder.

She had stopped addressing the team to address Bob directly. "There you go, Eherim Bob, I think I'm learning why your parents named you this, actuallyyyy."

Her words trailed off as an actual extremely loud ‘Eeeeheeerimmm—augh’ choking-like sound could be heard as his throat fought against accomodating his coach. "Ahh, there you go. Yes, my recruit, yes, don't fight it. Just Relax. Your Superior needs to teach you this life lesson, boy. You should feel blessed and fortunate to have such a thing parsing your lips. To be taught THIS lesson.” She couldn't help herself but add, “Ahh, yes, and the last part of your name, BOB, I get it now. Clever!”

She was gripping the back of his head with enough force to prevent his retreat, and as she kept wiggling her hips back and forth --- and as Bob continued bobbing -- she looked up, satisfied by his sudden lack of resistance to her as he looked like at a distance that he was bobbing for apples at the State Fair but kept coming up for air just short of a prize.

Her eyes returned to her team, while being serviced by the lucky chastlete. "So, let this be a lesson to ALL of you-- You disrespect me, you disrespect yourself. Bob isn't bobbing on my ladydick because he is attractive to me. “ She giggles to herself and takes her other hand to slap an open-palm across Bob's face, clearly to emphasize her points as she continued, “I'm balls deep inside Bob's throat right now because he was first—disrespectful to his Superior. "
    She proceeded to slap his cheek like it was a ball of pizza dough twice-more. "Second reason, he thought it was appropriate to say these things about the Coach he had sworn absolute obedience to." She slapped him three more times as he appeared to have started to really eagerly enjoy being face-fucked. "And lastly, he was SUCH a fool—" She stopped slapping him to pinch his nose closed, stopping him from being able to breathe, “...that he thought he would EVER have a shot at having that inverted nipple-for-a-cock anywhere remotely close to my asshole." She let go of his nose so that he could breathe again, and as she started to get closer to crescendo , she took the hand that had been slapping him across his dirty cocksucking face and dug in to now be holding him with both hands, actively thrusting into his mouth like it were a primitive and cheaply constructed sex toy.

Coach Bella looked to lurch forward momentarily, bucking her hips and lower half as it was clear Bob truly earned his name today , in front of his teammates. Her load started to spill out around the sides of his mouth as she pulled herself away. She guided him to stand up straight, tears still streaming down his face from the abrupt emasculation-- yet strangely seemed not repulsed by the act he just performed.

Coach Bella examined Bob face to face for a moment , observing him through the eye contact.

She moved her hand to cradle his chin and angle it upwards further towards her "Chin up, recruit! I do not blame you for being a disgusting pig. There are many reasons for your nature, but this is what we'll work, and fight, and grind, and pound, and thrust the entirety of our will at training out of you. Do you understand what I am saying to you, Bob?"

“Ye-Yesss, Mistress Coach Bella….” Bob was visibly shaken, and apparently also stirred in some ways too.

"Good, now go get yourself cleaned up, you look as disgusting as you sounded just a few minutes ago." As he turned, she took her index finger and swiped a small dribble of her own cum across his face and turned it to her own lips, savoring it as if she were taste-testing herself. She proceeded to then give him an open-palmed slap on the ass.

The final bit of emasculation for Bob came with his coaches words of encouragement, “ to your credit , my Bob, you are a surprisingly proficient cocksucker.” Her proud smile in that moment was the only thing preventing her from rolling over in laughter.

She was clearly a bit drained from having to enact a hard lesson for any potential chastlete to learn, but energized by the rest of the teams — and eventually, Bob too — accepting her playbook as they had only started their work together.

"Now recruits, as you were. Get your asses and lil' bits nice and clean so you can be fitted for your own personal cages in the equipment room. See you there shortly.”

She turned to lather herself up with the soap, making sure to wash the Eherim Bob off of her cock first as the other chastletes looked a bit worried but hastily continued with their showers.

They all appeared to be anxious to finish up and see what exactly the rest of the season was going to look, and feel like being properly equipped to handle the rigorous highs and lows that was implied with the overall philosophy of Coach Bella and of embracing the strains of chastleticism as a whole.

As Coach Bella had finished lathering and rinsing herself off-- keeping her hair mostly dry in the process, she proceeded to grab her things, grab a towel from the linen rack and drape it around herself as she walked out of the shower , through the locker room and inevitably down the hall to her office.

4:59PM
    Equipment acquisition room

Coach Bella had slipped into a dry garnet T-Shirt with the word “COCKS” printed in white lettering across the front as she stood outside the equipment room as her team started to line up in front of her .

She looked down at her clipboard , an inventory of assets— also known as a roster— intending to find the full name of the lucky cocksucker that she just made an example of. She was talking quietly to herself as she scanned the list “Bob…Robert…. Hmmm, oh . There you are…you…” she let out a massive sigh, and was rolling her eyes in disbelief as she said it out loud “Robert … Sissylips… you gotta be kiddin me . “

Bob was 2nd in the line , staring back at her not with anger or hate, but with a mixture of fear and strange attraction.

A timer starts to beep from her smart watch as she taps it silent and quickly completes a headcount.

“Good. Listen up team! You are getting fitted for your required equipment. You signed up for this and if I hear a single complaint, you’re outta here . Time wasters are all truly cock suckers, but not all cock suckers are time wasters….” She couldn’t let
    Mr Robert Sissylips off the hook so easily, “….right Bob?”

She winked at him and patted him on the top of the head like a little boy.

“Yes, M-Mistress Coach Bella” said Bob , turning a light shade of pink in embarassment.

The entire team was fighting back laughter but all of this at poor Bob’s expense left the rest of the team with a gnawing fear and scandalous excitement that they might be next to be disciplined.

“Ok, when your name is called, go to the open stall and allow our equipment managers to measure and fit your ring. Then you’ll be locked into some custom nubs that we had made specially for our team , my little cocky chastletes. “

She started to move towards the door as she turned back around to add one more point , “ Oh, and if I hear complaining about the size, we’ll give you an inverted cage with a catheter and a butt plug . And if you’re still bitching after that, well, let’s just say I’ll make sure you’re MY little bitch afterwards. We clear, team ?”

“YES, MISTRESS COAACH BELLA!” They seemed awfully enthused for a group of men that was getting ready to have the keys to their manhood stripped away from them momentarily.

As she pushed open the door , she gestured to the first recruit in line , #00 David Toth , “ double zero, you’re mine now. This way .”

She held the door open for him as she held her hand out pointing a direction for him to go.

The room itself was rather sizable and had ‘voting booth sized’ stalls with curtains , and the team’s equipment managers wearing latex gloves standing just outside the curtains , one by one calling out the names of the recruits .

Bella followed behind David towards the stall with a sign attached next to the curtain that just read “HBC”

She pulled back the curtain and gestured for him to sit down. It was a small bench seat that also had ‘stirrups’ similar to a gynecologist office .

“Alright , David, let’s lose the pants. Put your feet up in those.” She patted the stirrup holsters as he complied and got into position. She glanced over at him to gauge his mindset, looking focused and determined as he appeared attentive and assumed to be obedient by default.

Coach Bella had taken a particular shine to her highest rated recruit, an adequate young man that happened to be sitting spread eagle in front of her.
    “You might be wondering why you’re not with the rest of the team, double-zero. This is because I’ve decided that you’re going to be the captain of the Cocks this season. And that means I’m the captain of …”

The petroleum jelly that was opened on the small pushcart in the booth had been scooped across her fingers as she reached out to grip his manhood , continuing to speak, “ …” she cleared her throat as they were gazing into each others eyes, as a wave of resignation clearly came over him “that means , I’m captain of this cock, double-zero. Understood?”

She had squeezed his cock when emphasizing THIS, as he could immediately tell that she had quite the experience with making her hand feel good. He almost lost his focus in the slow radiating warmth filling his lower body , before responding “Yes, Mistress Coach Bella—aaah.”

“Good. That’s it. Mmm, seems like you’ve been a good boy — no chafing, properly moisturized . I would expect no less.” She was thoroughly enjoying her place of sheer dominance over him. “Close your eyes, double-zero.”

He immediately closed his eyes as her smile widened greatly , leaning into him closer. She let go of his now fully hard cock to slip her tank top off. Her perky but small B-cups were now just barely an inch from grazing his face.

She had positioned her knees on the bench so that she was strattling him , as his legs were up and firmly secured in the stirrups. “Ok , now open them..”

In the moment , he took a breathless gasp to take in what he was seeing in front of him. Her tall, defined feminine curves were also either already resting against him or mere inches away.!

“ coach — err Mistress Co—“ he stammered by the sheer shock of it all. She cut him off before he could continue too much.

“Shhhh. Relax , Double zero. If you’re gonna be my captain, worthy of leading the chastletes to unrealized glory, then you’re going to need to let me test your resistance. “

She positioned her ass just on the inside as she lowered herself to his lap but positioning it so that his now throbbing bit of manhood was resting on the curve of her asscheeks. She was still wearing her terrycloth bootyshorts so ‘cheating was clearly not on the agenda’ but he was clearly trying to resist unsuccessfully.

She gently draped her arms down across his shoulders as she pulled him into her chest, “ Now, Double-zero, I know this is rather exciting…” she wiggled her ass just enough to get his erection to move forward before making a muted and muffled slap against her the curve of her ass .

“… but this isn’t about you. Remember? The true heart of the chastlete is humble, and seeks to sacrifice their needs for the needs of others…” she arched her back to position one of her nipples across his lips. “Mmm, so go on , double-zero. Let’s see how generous that tongue of yours issss”

Her words left her mouth in a hissing sound, her breath quivering slightly as he was wiggling and flicking his tongue across her erect nipple like a hot and thirsty dog on a humid summer day.

She leaned to the other side and pressed her chest against his mouth more firmly. “Good —-lawdyyy. I didn’t know you had THIS in you, capt’n”

She squirmed and wiggled her clothed ass against his bare cock as he started to use his teeth to bite at her nipple . She immediately leaned back and looked at him intently , “ No, sir . I don’t remember giving you permission to bite! “

She then started jiggle her ass faster in his lap, now using leverage to ‘squat’ slightly in place as she could start to feel him tense up.

“Nuh-uh-uh, double zero! We don’t want that cum out …. Remember ?” He was nodding a very quick affirmative glance.

As he continued to tense under her, biting his lip hard in the process , it would not be a stretch to assume that in the moment, David was fighting every urge he had to hold his coaches hips, push her pants aside and bury himself inside of her and make love to her like the Goddess that she was.

She decided to make her job a little bit easier under the guise of claiming what is hers by standing up and off of him. While he never broke eye contact with her, she starts by holding and stroking him— his cock now soaked with precum.

As she gripped him , she reached the point where it seemed like him shooting a load was a mere matter of seconds away before leaning down to arch her head above his cock. Her stroking rhythm continued briskly as she saw him start to flutter his excitement , having every single rope of his orgasm shoot like a water gun right into her wide open mouth.

She swished it around across her tongue before leaning in to give him the sloppiest , most bitter kiss of his life as his excitement dribbled across her tongue onto his. Once she was satisfied that he had completed what she wanted to see , she gave him a gentle kiss across his cheek and sat back down in her chair.

She reached for the ring she had previously known was his size and grabbed him by the balls— slipping them one by one through the ring . “You taste much sweeter than I Imagined , double-zero. You passed my first test , so you know… “

He could only muster a “t-thank you , Mistress Coach Bella. “

“Well, don’t thank me , recruit— this is one of those teachable moments . We can analyse where things went wrong and make some changes to our gameplan so that next time when the challenge is greater, you feel more at ease than today.”

She had kept him distracted enough for him not to be paying attention to the reality of his ‘new normal’ . His cock was now locked in a garnet themed Holy Trainer nub with the ‘go cocks!’ Labelling visible across the top.

She used a wet wipe that was also on the pushcart to wipe her hands clean , before looking at him , giving some direction as she placed her hand on the curtain “See you tomorrow , 1pm— an hour before practice in my office. Have a good night , David. “ she gave him a genuinely sweet , unpretentious smile before ducking away through the curtain and into the main room.

As David looked down at what she had done , he noticed something else etched into the resin nub currently holding his manhood hostage. The etching read, “for my #00. Special property of Coach Superior.”

He glanced up as if assuming he was going to see her appear again but he instead decided to put his pants back on and meet his teammates in the main locker room before going home for the evening .

To be continued in pt 3….

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    Wow! Head Balls Coach Bella knows her team! This is how the The truly great leaders do it. They get inside of our heads. And makes us want to give our all.

If this makes sense, I feel utterly naked as I read Coach Bella’s words!

Miss Bella likes this.
  3. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Miss Bella - This is so hot thank you for sharing!

Miss Bella likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice