The Great Pull Out Debate

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by guacamole, Aug 5, 2017.

1. guacamole

guacamole New member

Bristol UK
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    From my understanding reading around this issue, the only ways to be fully secure are:

1) Get a piercing
    2) Get a full belt
    3) Use some kind of anti-pullout mod for a balltrap cage

Focusing on 3) the original problem is related to how you actually get into these devices, i.e. you put the balls through the main ring, then you fold the penis and jam it through. Therein lies the problem because if you can do that, you can also do it in reverse. Which is why these devices are inherently flawed. I know that some cages use a hinged basering but in reality a ring big enough to be comfortable tends to be one that you can do the above with anyway.

Of the anti-pullout mods there are 1) some kind of vertical or forward-facing pin / spike assembly that fits into the base ring and digs into the penis when trying to pull it back. I don’t like the reports of bruising and abrasion here with longer term wear. 2) A urethral plug - given that it needs to go deep (well past the base ring) to be effective, also not ideal for longer term wear as the risk of urethral track discomfort or infection goes up over time. 3) a silicone cock ring which goes around the penis only and threads into the gap between the locking ring and padlock which makes retracting the penis difficult and putting it back impossible. This doesn’t work with certain devices (e.g. the Holy Trainer doesn’t have a pin and lock) and there’s also a risk of blood flow constriction longer term.

So I'm wondering does anyone have any other bright ideas?! Maybe is there a generic lockable belt that can be attached to a standalone ball-trap device? Most belt solutions are provided with an integrated cage. I’ve experimented a little with this by modding an old regular leather belt and having it run through the device. The problem with this is that if you can slide the belt down past your backside, you’re back to square one, so it needs to be tight enough to stay above the hips (which is usually too tight). Or a belt with a semi-rigid design.

Any thoughts..?

2. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have experimented with very deep semi-rigid urethral insets. They do give improved security but are really hard to pee through without massive flutter setting in.

The TetherSpout idea is one I have only just started to play with but I can already say that it works as a security device that I doubt a piercing can better. See:-

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...as-anyone-tried-this.16106/page-3#post-215677

3. guacamole

guacamole New member

Bristol UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for that - definitely an excellent option 4

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Does not matter what you get. Just hold a vibrator against it and you can cum. Chastity is not about the device as much as it is about no orgasms. I think that the focus of chastity should be on orgasm denial. So what if I can pull my penis out. All I have done is free my penis but I am not going to masturbate. You cannot expect your KH to be your warden. That is too much work. Similarly if you self lock you can still masturbate anytime you want even when you have not pulled out. Plus if you do not have quick access to an emergency key, you are not playing safe and sane. As I learned on an operating table, playing safe is very important.

I can pull out and I can masturbate using a swab. Yet I do not because I want to do chastity. I did my escape tricks when I was a magician in my early years. I do not want to Houdini in chastity because I gave my word to my wife. When you self lock you are both warden and prisoner and there is a reason why self lockers disappear from this and other forums in a matter of weeks or months. You need to want to not orgasm, have the self control to do it and also want to do it for someone else to get you through the rough patches. It is arousing until the initial excitement wears off. Once it does, that is when real chastity begins. :)

Giles_English likes this.
  5. guacamole

guacamole New member

Bristol UK
    Local Time:
    You could similarly say that wrist restraints are pointless as long as there is a safe word. Submission is to a large extent an illusion and the restraints make the illusion of submission deeper. Chastity is also a form of submission and yes a device can be circumvented in numerous ways, but the harder it is to do that, the greater is the illusion and the deeper is the feeling of submission. That's why there is so much interest in and obsession with these devices and their "security".

So I agree with all of your very good points, except the one that it "does not matter what you get", because what you get determines the strength of the illusion..!

Dumb1 likes this.
  6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    BehindBarz has been testing an idea along the lines of an anti pullout addition if the wearer feels the need to only wear the basic cock tube fitted to the waistbelt but without either the outer cage or cock ring being fitted as well. It involves a really simple flap that slots into the tube halfway down and it swivels much like a choke flap on a carburretor. With the penis in place the flap rests in the open position on top of the penis if the penis is pulled backwards the flap sinks down at the front edge onto the penis and the more it is pulled back the more the flap presses into the penis preventing it being withdrawn. The penis can be slipped back into its rightful place and the flap returns to its rest position, the standard tube is replaced with a removeable front section tube to enable the flap to be accessed and added. Work in progress at the moment in the workshop although i have tested out a mock up version which did work well even with just the tube hanging onto the penis and off the belt itself.

7. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Hello guacamole

To my experience, it is possible to have a device 100% secure. It is called a full belt. But not all the full belts.
    The only belts I know that are 100% secure are the Neosteel sports design (without chain, with rear cable) and Latowski. The belt has to be on your measures, tight fit. Then it is 100% secure, even with a vibrator you will not be able to masturbate. But these belt are serious... Be careful!

Beck likes this.
  8. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Getting into the cage it's not locked and assembled. So doing it in reverse really isn't the same thing if you skip the unlocking then disassembling part... All ball trap devices I tried could be pulled out the back - some very easily, some requiring some determination and soapy water.

We used a few anti-pullout aids before I got pierced, and some were totally pointless, while others did the job quite well. We found that usual A little creativity and energy spent rigging something up had as a good a result as any, and cost less.

We used Plasti-Dip to rubberize the base ring first of the JailBird and later of every other SS device I used until transitioning to 3D printed nylon. Originally meant to help hold the unnecessarily heavy JailBird from sliding down, the rubberized ring actually did a lot to prevent pull out, because pulling out requires you really push your member hard against the ring as you slide it across the ring and out. Doing that in tacky rubber was very hard, and painful if you don't stop. There's also a set of anti-pullout inserts for the CB line that we were successfully able to modify for use on all all other JailBird-like cages.

Hope that helps some. And don't mind @Vinny, he's been in a BDSM poly triad relationship and over the course of 47 years he's seen and done literally everything there is to do. This sometimes makes him a bit glib. But now that he's said his piece he won't be reading any further responses so you won't be further discouraged. After all, you're not the only one who believes a sometimes very uncomfortable device meant to prevent unauthorized erections and organs shohld, you know, do that. At least decently. And if you can madturbate yourself to completion with a q-tip, then all is lost anyway. Assuming you can't, then just look at the device and how you can defeat it, and get creative!

Lakeman likes this.
  9. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I thought it might be worth pulling together a few links here on the TetherSpout device as I'm sure there a lots of people here, like me, who have been into chastity play for ages and never heard of the thing. Perhaps the name is the issue - sounds like it belongs on a tea-pot!

The originators site
    http://www.tetherproducts.com/Pages/TopTier/home.html

@zorglub's site which does a great job of explaining the device:-

http://tetheredchastity.blogspot.com/2015/08/introduction.html

And a video of someone installing one and securing his cage to it.:-

https://www.xvideos.com/video28138805/tetherspout_install_and_chastity

10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Engineering chastity solutions is a lot of fun.

First, I'll say that piercings are safe and effective and prevalent. There's a lot of knowledge out there on body piercings. I wish I had mine ealier. But that's off topic.

The Tetherspout scares me. If you could get that in 316L stainless steel in a high polish, maybe. Be careful and listen to your body. I've done sounding and urethral play. I'd be wary of that solution. You already expressed wariness of infections. I have the same worry.

Spikes digging into skin to prevent pull out caused increasing irritation for me. I tried this in the CB-2000 and the Jailbird. Large spikes ended up creating a sore spot on my skin that just got angrier and angrier. Also I found I could pull out, as I'd get super flaccid. It marked my skin on the way out.

Oddly enough I was more comfortable with the myriad tiny spikes in my Kali's Teeth Bracelet by MaleChastityNow. He makes a "half" one to place between the base ring and the cage. I haven't tried it myself.

Do you want tamper evidence or do you want pull out to be impossible?

Someone had the idea of tying surveyors tape around the shaft and then to the rods of your device. I tried a variant of that for a week and it worked for me. The tape gets smelly with urine though.

Any "grippy" material will cause skin issues long term or require removal to clean.

You want smooth surfaces. Nothing sharp or porous or rough.

11. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think the material issue of the TetherSpout is a soluble one. The designer seems determined to use a magnetic material (so that the parts are retrievable with a magnet if needed) and is using a 400 series stainless as a consequence. He (or anyone with a modest workshop) could make the parts from say CF3M (which is a casting grade of 316L) which has good corrosion characteristics and is magnetic.

I think the fact that the Spout extends only about 20mm into the urethra is a major plus point along with its ability to take modest steady tension without discomfort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice