The Future of Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tracker1, Nov 6, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    By "blue sky" I mean the wilder unconstrained ideas, e.g. chaste as a gender, or chastity as marriage therapy.

Yes, chastity is addictive to the wearer and psychologically hard to defeat, but that's difficult to explain, and trust is a big ask. In an ideal world, you could say "here is my key" and that would be instantly significant, with no further explanation.

2. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    2040 is only a few years away.

3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    My Queen and I have had a few chats about this. She firmly believes that as more women discover the benefits, Chastity WILL grow to become common. It is not us guys or kinksters that will grow it, but word of mouth by people like her (girl talk).

The easy availability of reasonable and cheap cages, faster spread of information and trends, and relative sexual freedom we have today make the conditions ripe.

She said to me today: "You know you can never go back now? You cannot "unlearn" what you now know and if you were unlocked (which wont happen) it would never be the same." I don't think that means I wouldnt masturbate, etc, but I have to agree I couldnt look at her, nor myself, the same way as I used to (at the very least I would know for a fact that my penis is not as good as the one in the case, lol). She would argue with any woman that educating your guy in this way is worth it, even if he can sneak out or you both just drop it.

Rectrix likes this.
  4. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Of course I jest, but there could be a point of exponential growth. More and more couples learn that orgasm isn't the goal everytime the man is aroused. More and more men discover the joys of waiting. The zeitgeist changes and we have ourselves a revolution.

Is it then possible that more guys in the future will have a healthier relationship with their cocks within a longterm relationship making chastity more normal, or sometimes unnecessary?

5. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I seriously doubt it will grow by word of mouth. It is exceptionally rare for a woman to confide in ONE person that they are into MC, much less more than one. From my experience women don't often talk to each other about sex and if they did they would be very against talking about something like MC. And men sure aren't going to grow it- I would venture 99% of men think the idea is plain insane. The only way you will start to see a bump is if it hits mainstream through a TV show or famous person coming out...

remyruff likes this.
  6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yeah, it's hard to imagine my wife telling anyone, except maybe one or two of her super-bossy friends who are likely already locking their husbands :rolleyes:

7. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    There's one sentence I would challenge any redblooded man to resist if said by their partner.
    "Try this on for 3 days and I will give you the best orgasm of your life"

Maybe the millennial's will take up the whip and beat their men into a new era when they hit their 30s and 40s. Every generation jumps forward and they've never not known the internet. Been exposed to a completely different world than some of us. They'll find us here at Chastity Mansion when they're juggling kids, work, and a disengaged husband, and hey presto, it's all over instabook, twaddle and sniptalk.

remyruff likes this.
  8. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I dunno @NowIveDoneIt and @Jay Sub , I showed your responses to my wife and she is still laughing. She thinks you under estimate how much ladies talk about the forbidden subject. Yes, she is careful around friends and family but every chance she gets outside of that...

9. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I dunno @NowIveDoneIt and @Jay Sub , I showed your responses to my wife and she is still laughing. She thinks you under estimate how much ladies talk about the forbidden subject. Yes, she is careful around friends and family but every chance she gets outside of that...

ugams and remyruff like this.
  10. Madhatter

Madhatter New member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    I always thought a service in Vegas would work . You husband/boyfriend goes on biz trip and a device is discretly deliverd to his room or is given to the significant other before hand. Average stay in Vegas for a conference is 48-72 hours and so no need for very expensive metal devices. Would only need to have someone in town to deal with size issues. How the couple deals with verification, is up to them. Also, no locks, just numbered zip ties.

11. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    I think if chastity becomes a remotely mainstream dating option, it will be via the gay community, and it will be about being locked rather than controlled through being locked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice