The Future of Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tracker1, Sep 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I agree! Just as I feel to.

nbto962 likes this.
  2. godot

godot Member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    IMO chastity cages might become "mainstream" if women's magazines promoted this lifestyle (I did see in an earlier post Tom mentioned women's magazines). But jumping right into stories about cages is probably too extreme. Instead if they did a series of articles on the benefits of orgasm delay/denial, they could then lead up to the whole caging thing. They could promote all the marital benefits of this lifestyle (true or not).

On the other hand I am not sure I would prefer chastity cages to be mainstream. Currently I go to the gym (caged), and spend an inordinate amount of time considering two things:
    1. I wonder if anyone else in here is wearing a cage?

If chastity became mainstream I would be left only to consider this:
    2. Why are many of these young women, who are half my size, able to squat more than me?

Headtrip likes this.
  3. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    I’m sure the big difference here is open and honest communication between the two partners when the couple plays with chastity. Which probably happens a lot less in your traditional vanilla marriage.

homebody likes this.
  4. Curt Girdle

Curt Girdle Member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    It was not until being in chastity for a while, and watching my mind adapt to the new realities, that I realized that there is such a thing as 'penis entitlement.' I would have never have thought of that, probably, if it weren't for chastity training. Which is a kind way of saying that I also must have felt a sense of 'penis entitlement' myself! ;)

I've really enjoyed the revelations and new ways of thinking that have developed through chastity training.

Tracker1 and Headtrip like this.
  5. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Heh. In the first year of our relationship, trying to be a sensitive male and having read a lot about too much focus on performance and outcome (this was back in the 90s), I told my now wife “you don’t have to come every time, that’s perfectly all right”. She looked at me like I was crazy and said “what on earth are you talking about???” I got the message, the relationship survived, and she comes (multiple times) every time!

Curt Girdle and Rectrix like this.
  6. Tracker1

Tracker1 Active member

Local Time:
    I so identify with this post. I love it.

Curt Girdle likes this.
  7. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Good for her. For my wife there are times when nothing will work. It has more to do with the psychological than the physical. Your wife obviously finds it easy to get into the right headspace. It's probably got less to do with your technique than you think.

8. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    There have been a number of threads broadly on the topic of 'will chastity become more mainstream?' and like many others who've replied, I'm in the 'no' camp and also a bit 'who cares?' too.

I can see chastity continuing to grow in popularity, as kink has in general, as (at least in my country for some people) there's been a gradual opening out of sexual exploration compared to decades ago. The more open acceptance and availability of sex toys in general is an example.

I've discussed dominance and submission with a few close (and fairly non-kinky) female friends, though I never went as far as discussing chastity, as I felt that was a step too far - and didn't want them guessing if I was locked. I have though shared my thoughts on pegging when one female friend mentioned she would like to try it with her husband, but only because she mentioned it first.

I imagine there are couples out there who've yet to discover chastity, who might really enjoy it, just think of most of us on CM before we got into this particular kink. For one, I've been astonished how long term orgasm denial changes me in so many wonderful ways. I agree some more well-written articles 'by women for women' about what fun kink and D/s play can bring to relationships wouldn't go amiss, but overall I think chastity will remain a largely private and fairly niche past-time.

Maybe a thread to revisit in 20 years to see who was right! ;)

Curt Girdle likes this.
  9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My view is that if someone is aware enough of it to correctly deduce that I'm in chastity, then that's fine by me. I don't go advertising it at all, but if a friend, male or female, had enough courage to ask "She doesn't keep you caged does she?", or just quietly put two and two together without saying anything, then so be it.

I'll happily discuss it with any close friends of ours, it doesn't take long to work out if someone really knows their stuff or really has "only just heard about it", e.g. do they know the practical differences between steel and plastic, and do they have a preference? Once you've got past a second question (whatever it was) you'll have forgotten the fear of revelation. Wouldn't it be great if you discovered that mutual friends have mutual kinks? You can still keep your lives private though, it doesn't mean you're going to take your clothes off together no more than parents who are friends show each other how they made their children! There's no need to actually admit anything either, showing a knowledge of a topic doesn't mean you do actually do it.
    The most difficult step is always bringing the subject up in the first place, which is where humour, or redirection (talking about a third party) helps, you're not admitting anything until you've worked out their awareness and their comfort zone with the topic. When you realise they are no different to you then the fear disappears.

The more it appears in the different media, and the more people are prepared to discuss it, the more mainstream it will get, and judging by the ever increasing numbers of chastity devices for sale online, it's hardly a small niche product any more.

10. vanillachaste2

vanillachaste2 New member

Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Here's a thought that I feel is missing:

I think there are a lot of couples out there practicing "male chastity" without even knowing it. It just means to figure out that not playing with yourself too much (or at all) without your partner makes things more interesting and centeres attention on the partner. Some might even naturally notice that it is fine and ok if the man does not come every time during sex or even for longer periods. I think this is being lived by couples all around the world without them having a name for it - or needing one.

I think an actual cock cage isn't really connected to that. Lube is not connected to sex either. Sex can be perfect without it. However, it makes things much more fun for some and yes, there are those who need lube to enjoy sex at all. But it is not a causal connection.

----> A mainstream article can easyly be about the fact that not cuming to much makes sex/being together more interesting for many. Thats all it is in its core. I think more awareness for that would be great. And it should be ok to suggest to try this in therapy or to suggest it to a friend when sex comes up.

And I think there is also no reason to mix "the woman being in charge" into this. That is it's own topic, that can (for some) easyly be associated with male chastity, but is really another thing for another mainstream article.

DON'T GET ME WRONG GALS AND GUYS: I love my cage and it makes me super horny when my girl is bossy. But that's my personal take on this very general mechanic. We are a group of people who use this mechanic as the foundation for whatever our individual psyche builds on top of it - or the other way around... as a consequence of what our psyce built. This is why it is important enough for us to be here and talk about it. Most will just use it without the additional shenanigans like cages and D/s.

11. locked_rubsub

locked_rubsub Chastity beta boi

pet
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    being locked feels natural to me as a submissive. I've been submissive to men and woman and a Alpha male would never want his cock locked.

12. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    I don’t see it evolving past a kink. Only applicable to those that are into it. Will mainstream talk more about it? Hopefully. But how often does mainstream talk about other kinks outside of bondage and whips/chains?

I agree with a previous post, we seem to be in the middle of a new sexual revolution which is great! But probably not going break the chastity cage free…

locked_rubsub likes this.
  13. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have to disagree, from my heterosexual point of view. I am a strong willed Alpha male type. I like submitting to my wife, and saving myself for her because it makes her happy. Locked 24/7 unless needed. I know this isn't everyone's view, but there are many of us.

I enjoy sex on a different level of intensity than most so called "Alpha" males, because denial makes my cock so sensitive, and coming is not an everyday event like before when I had free reign.

Do they feel like they've spent the last 19 days in constant (on and off) foreplay? No

Have they thanked their wife's for denying them daily? No they complain and bitch about not getting it when they want.

Will they ever experience the delightful frustratisfying feeling of being told "No" when they have a raging hardon they can do nothing about? I doubt it.

A smart Alpha male, who realises that he can improve his marriage to his wife by channeling his high libido into something more positive, and provide his wife the warmth and security that no pressure to have sex on his terms can bring, would be an idiot not to ask his wife to lock him up.

I can't speak for homosexual relationships. Do any of you do chastity because of mismatched libido? or both of you do it to increase the intensity of your intercourse? Or because one of you can't stop masturbating?

benny22, Giverny, Apfel and 4 others like this.
  14. Curt Girdle

Curt Girdle Member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    Yes!! I love this post!!!

bondinchas likes this.
  15. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    One of the problem is that thares to meny narrow minded people out thare that won’t try anything that my or may not be taboo . Life is about trying new things especially if it’s going to save or just make a marriage stronger. When people give you a hard time about going into a sex toy shop how would you explain to them how being locked 24/7 is so great . I ges that’s what makes the world go around

16. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Right-o ... I didn't claim anything for my technique!

Guest 6019 likes this.
  17. Simonas

Simonas New member

New York
    Local Time:
    Perhaps the day will come when we list our pronouns as ‘He Him His Her’s’.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice