The Fort

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Chasten Slave, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Chasten Slave

Chasten Slave A slave in chastity

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Well, I am on the fifth day of being placed in The Fort. I am finding that my PA is a must have while in this device otherwise I would be able to pull out my cock at any time.

2. Chasten Slave

Local Time:
    I was asked a question

I was asked this;

Have a question about the fort.. I have been doing some reading and I read that it is heavy and when you sweat it starts to slide off... have you noticed this...also can you get out of it?

Here is my answer.

The Fort is heavy but if you use the correct size base ring with the correct spaces it will not slide off. However with that said the whole unit will pull the cock and balls down. I have sent two days walking around the house naked with the Fort on. It has not slid off yet. Remember, it acts just like the CB 3000, the space between the bottom of the cage and the base ring has to be narrow enough for the testes not to go through once you are in the unit but enough not to constrict the blood vessels going to the testes. If some one to walking around naked the sweat is not a problem. In addition if you are in clothes than wear tight jockeys, not boxers. The tight jockeys actually help keep the Fort in place and holds it close to your body.

I use lotion twice a day while in The Fort so that makes my cock area even more slippy and I have no problems with it sliding off. Again it's the ring size and spacers combo that makes the unit work effectively for you.

For example last Sunday (02-28)I started with the base ring size of 1.75" and wider spacers. Then on Tuesday morning when I was in the shower I noticed my left testicle drew back into my body. I didn't feel it go back in (In the past I felt it go back in and it hurts. Tuesday night I went to the next smaller ring, 1.62" and the same spacers and went all week with that combo. But last night my balls were hurting from the tight ring. I don't know if it was the ring of the massive hard on I was have, but I have had massive hard ons the days before while in the Fort. So today I am working on new combo to include the KSD. I sanded the KSD from my CB3000 to fit the Fort and will see if that will work. My concern it the tab the locking pin goes through for the KSD is the same width as the spacers I use but the KSD extends the cage to narrow the space between the cage and the base ring.

As for getting out of the Fort. I have a 0g PA ring that the diameter of the ring is wider than that of the cage's diamter. Once I am placed in the Fort I put the ring through my PA and I am then unable to pull my cock out. (See picture of the ring and cage relation on my profile, comment on the picture please) Now if my PA ring is not in then I can easily pull my cock out but I cannot put it back in because it is too flacid to push in. And with the space between the cage and the base ring I cannot pull my balls out. So if I pulled my cock out and masturbated, my cock would be hanging out laying next to the cage and the whole unit still attacked to me. The punishment I would recieve if I was discovered like by my Mistress more then likely be an added month to my time in the Fort.

3. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    My fort has never fallen off or slid down... maybe I have a very strong dick!

Yep, that must be the answer - lol

4. Chasten Slave

Local Time:
    Strong cock

A lot of site, people are saying that it is sliding off. I know they are not using the correct ring size and s[acers.

Strong cock/ WOW. I be afraid to have you use it on me!! :smilies_xxx06:

5. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    I have read various reviews on various sites saying that the Fort will fall off - but virtually everyone is from Chaste777 who does not own a Fort and says he is quoting other users. I have a Fort and with the right sizing it does not fall off under any circumstances.

6. Chasten Slave

Local Time:
    You are correct. Chaste 777 said the same things on Fetlife.com. I confronted hima bout it and all he said is that is what he read. He doesn't have one, he told me.

I have not had any issue with mine as well. I have been working on different rings and spacers and it has not fallen off

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice