The Domme Wife

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Jay Sub, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Want to start a chain fantasy story for those of us that are more into the loving, gentle but strict Domme thing.

Vanilla Wife discovers chastity when a friend tells her of her own relationship. Neither are into crossdressing, forced bi or Cuckold. or Sph. They see their partners as their strong Obedient knights and love orgasm control, tease and denial. Eventually they build a dungeon, and you discover her kind but slightly sadistic side and your own masochistic yearnings. but let's take our time getting there.

Write a few paragraphs. I shall start .

Lana and Jim had been married for just over twenty years and were in their early 40s. They had two boys now away at university, some of the time. They just retired when Jim's engineering company was bought out for £20 million.

They were in pretty good shape. Lana was the kind of natural beautiful that turned heads and Jim wasn't bad looking but knew too well that look from other guys of "You lucky bastard!"

They arrived at a small café on Brighton Beach, it was a.warm summer evening and a light breeze came off the English Channel. Victoria and Alan were sitting outside with drinks in hand. She had a dark Mediterranean look about her and was always immaculately dressed with a subtle hint of gothic steam punk to her style. I'd met Alan a few times before and we'd got on well. He was cool and laid back, had an ex-surfer vibe, but something today told me he was nervous. Twitchy. Was that look he gave me "Sorry mate" as we sat down.

The girls talked for a while whilst I talked to Alan. The usual stuff, TV, News, family etc...then my wife's voice punctuated the air in a way that made both of us pause and listen.

"I wish I could get Jim to stop doing that"

"Oh shit, I'm in trouble now" I thought, but there wasn't a hint of anger in her face. Just a wicked smile.

"You can" said Victoria making a real spectacle of unbuttoning her blouse and removing a silver necklace with a small pendant. My eyes fixed on a key for what seemed like an eternity, I looked to Alan for answers in the silence that followed.

Jammy likes this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    ......Jim, keenly aware that Lana’s declaration was significant, had utterly no idea what Lana’s comment and Victoria’s jewelry had to do with the moment. But he’d known Lana for far too long to think such a comment at dinner would just blow over. So he took the bait, set down his fork and bluntly asked, “stop doing what?”

Lana, apparently quite comfortable after having crossed the Rubicon, looks across the table directly at Allan and says with a clarity that cut through any pretense proper dinner decorum: “Jim’s a masturbator.”

3. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Alan looked down, but Victoria was looking straight at him, her piercing brown eyes widened.

"Well we're going to have to do something about that. Alan hasn't masturbated in two years. Have lunch with me tomorrow" she said turning to Lana.. Then she changed the subject, what they were talking about I don't know, my head was in a spin. I pulled it back together and we finished our dinner, called taxis and went our separate ways. Lana was very cuddly in the taxi and I decided not to bring up the comments, hoping she might be up for a good fuck tonight.

4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    As it was their anniversary Jim had rented a beautiful beach front cottage and by the time the taxi pulled up outside the property the couple were all over each other. It had been lovely to catch up with their friends but now it was time to enjoy some time together. Passionately kissing on the way home Lana’s placed her palm gently on Jim’s groin. Her fingers massaged the end of his excited member. He was becoming moist with precum.
    Jim’s thoughts of ‘tonight’ became ‘right now’ Hurriedly, he searched for his wallet.
    “Oh, no!” He exclaimed.
    “You haven’t” Lana said forcefully. Her sexual demeanour now replaced quickly with anger.
    “I must have left it on the counter when I paid for the drinks”.
    “Too distracted by the waitress, no doubt” Lana quipped. She turned sternly from Jim…

5. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    It felt much further on the way back to the restaurant sitting in silence. The young pretty blonde waitress beamed at Jim when he opened the door to the restaurant.

"Here it is" she said handing you the wallet "Your wife doesn't look too pleased though" he turned to see Lana glaring through the taxi window. She had obviously caught the smile the waitress was giving him.

"Thank you" Jim said and headed back out.

Lana could be quite jealous and possessive, especially after a few drinks. Now her head was turned away, and Jim had the feeling, well he knew his luck had dried up tonight.

When they arrived at the cottage she got out of the taxi and left Jim to pay.

As she opened the door she had one word to say. With a flick of her finger...
    "Sofa" and went to bed. Jim was angry. At first with her, but as he thought it through he felt more angry with himself.

6. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Jim took a quick shower and readied himself for bed. Wrapped in just a towel he walked to the door of the bedroom to apologise to his wife.
    The prospect of sleeping on the sofa on his anniversary at the forefront of his mind.
    Outside the bedroom he could see his clothes had been placed outside on the floor.
    Lana was clearly not in the mood to kiss and make up. He gently walked away. His head bowed and feeling glum.
    Before he embarked on the lonely journey down the creaky stairs to an evening of solitude he heard the muffled tones of Lana from the bedroom. She was on the phone. He paused and tried to catch the conversation.
    He heard only a few words…

7. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    ....”Yes, Jim will be sleeping on the couch. His anniversary surprise is just gonna have to wait,” Lana said.

Jim wracked his brain at hearing just one side of the conversation. “Who was Lana talking to? He thought to himself.

Dejected, Jim began to do what he always had when he disappointed Lana—he began to masturbate. He figured his bad luck at the restaurant was at least the worst thing that was going to happen this evening. He might as well toss one off in relative peace.

“I KNEW IT!!, exclaimed Lana as she was walking down the stairs. “Here I was going to come down and apologize to you and I see this: your pathetic cock in your hand....again.”

Turning around, Lana returned up the stairs, her angry head shaking from left to right plainly visible to Jim.

The last words he heard from her as she disappeared up the stairs were, “I’m gonna put a stop to this once and for all.”

The lights dimmed. Leaving Jim to look down at his shriveled penis one last time before he fell asleep.

8. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Jim didn’t sleep well at all. He wasn’t concerned by Lana’s disappointment in him. In his mind men masturbate and she shouldn’t be concerning herself with what he does alone. She was clearly overreacting.
    However, the quaint old cottage had seemed like a perfect little getaway to treat his wife, however the reality was not that at all. In truth, it was a long way from the comforts of the affluent city lifestyle they had become accustomed too. For the outside it looked idillic in its positioning just metres from the sea front, the white stone walls were beautiful in their ageing beauty, but soon as you entered you knew that this place needed some serious work. The furniture within paid homage to this perfectly; The sofa looked practical enough visually but over the decades the coil springs within had worn beyond practical limits. They dug into Jim’s back. Every move or shuffle was greeted by a squeaky creak. After such a poor nights sleep Jim awoke, it was already light outside. While customary stroking his morning wood he checked his phone to see the time.

10:30am.

A notification on his screen indicated to him that Lana had sent him a message:

Don’t even bother replying to this Jim! I know exactly what your thoughts are. Every time I have any emotions you only ever concern yourself with telling me how I am over reacting. You don’t consider that these things affect me too. They only affect you.
    You only considered that your stupid mistake, in which you make many when your distracted by the opposite sex, had compromised your ability to get on top of me and have your way. When that was off the table you reverted to pleasing yourself. Am I not enough for you? You have to sit on that dirty sofa playing with yourself whilst fantasising about skanky waitresses!
    Well having my way is important too. You’ll find that out soon enough. If your lucky I’ll be back tonight, if not, make the most of your masturbation!!

Jim called out, “Lana?”

There was no reply, she must have left while he had slept.

9. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    Jim was appropriately disturbed by Lana's message, as any husband scolded would be. He loved his wife and didn't want to see her upset. At the same time, he was conflicted. Wasn't she overreacting about all of this? All guys masturbate and fantasize about pretty women. "It's in our DNA," thought Jim.

Jim had been with Lana for over twenty years and they had their share of spats. That's all this was. Another spat. She would get upset for a day and come back, cooled off and ready to make up. Who knows? Jim might even get some make-up sex out of the whole thing. But perhaps Lana was right. Perhaps he did masturbate too much. Jim resolved himself right then and there to stop his masturbation habit and work harder to just have sex with his wife...starting with that makeup sex.

But then Jim's mind start swirling with thoughts of makeup sex ... and that sexy waitress. And perhaps even a tinge of excitement from Lana's wicked smile that she flashed when she was talking with Victoria and looking at her key. Victoria was kind of sexy too, come to think of it. What about foursome with his wife, the waitress and Victoria?

Jim also wrestled with his feelings of how Lana called him out in front of their friends. She called him a "masturbator" in front of their friends! Shouldn't he have the upper hand now? Shouldn't he have a right to be upset with Lana about that and get her apology? He should be the one walking out of the house upset, not her! Yet, he never said or did anything about that. Why? For some reason, instead of getting upset, he just felt small and humiliated by his wife and the scene. For some inexplicable reason, the whole scene was now turning him on.

Jim started imagining Lana and Victoria tying him up. In his fantasy, both ladies were wearing tight form fitting leather body suits, hair pulled back tightly in a bun, while they scolded him for being a naughty masturbator in a sexy scolding voice. This wasn't Jim's typical fantasies, but the idea felt incredibly hot to him. He quickly forgot about how upset his wife was, and about his new resolution to quit masturbating, and he mindlessly reached back down to stroke his already hard and dripping member. "I might as well take another go at the hair of the dog that bit me," Joe thought as he closed his eyes and sank into a fantasy trance for a good wank.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  10. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    As he got closer and closer to orgasm his mind started playing tricks with him.

"Jim's a masterbator" and he slowed, feeling guilty... "No" he thought as his edge waned. Picking up pace again

"MASTURBATOR"...Again, and again... He squeezed it off, lay back on the bed and drifted off into a deep sleep. He couldn't have had more than an hour or two on the sofa.

He awoke feeling quite dazed sometime later with a pleasant feeling in his groin and automatically reached for his cock, but couldn't quite reach. Something was stopping his hand from reaching from the wrist. It slowly dawned on him as he pulled a second and third time....Hearing a soft metallic rattle.

He was in cuffs, chained to the bed. His arms held down by his side held away from his body. Looking down he could see that there was a padlock locking them in place. What was she up to.

"Lana!" He called. No answer....

"Lana!!!" Nothing.

Jim struggled and realised his predicament was more serious. He had cuffs on his ankles preventing him from moving his legs too far, and she had locked a round silver metal collar around his neck and attached it to the headboard. He could struggle all he liked but there was no way of escape.

"LANA!"....Nothing...He started to worry. Where was she? Minutes turned to hours.......

11. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Jim gave up trying to escape and just lay there waiting.....Then he heard the door open and close, shoes come off on the wooden floor, not two? And a whispered voice. Lana came into the room.

"Lana! Who..." Jim said
    "Shhh" she cut him off with a finger to her mouth, they'd played a few kinky games before, so Jim played along, but this seemed different somehow, and he could no more put his finger on it than put his finger on anything in this state. Lana walked over and blindfolded him with a scarf from her neck, revealing her tight cleavage for a moment before he was denied the view....

12. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    'Open wide" Lana purred

Jim complied.

"Once this is in...No safe word....OK?"
    Jim's mind raced, he trusted Lana completely and he was sure there was another woman in the lounge. What was she up to. So he nodded...And a large gag was put in his mouth. He didn't resist when she tightened up the straps over his head. He relaxed, just as he felt the gag growing and a small repetitive puff of air could be heard.

"Is that OK?" Lana said

"Hmpphmmm" Jim groaned aroused by the invasion in his mouth.

"Perfect" said Lana "We have you just where I wanted you.

PawEee and Jammy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice