The Divorce "Gift"

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Fiction_Fan, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Fiction_Fan

Fiction_Fan Member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    "And here's the keys to the car," he snapped, as he begrudgingly handed them over to his now ex-wife.

He took one last look around. The new divorce laws were brutal, particularly to the husband. She'd gotten everything . . . and he had to hand it all over in person, chaperoned by a pair of cops! He grimaced briefly

"Noted," her attorney announced. "That's all except for the incidentals."

“I know that you loved that car," his ex-wife told him. "But cheer up! I got you something. A sort of memento."

He tore into the silver wrapped box. Inside was the cock cage she’d bought him, that he’d refused to wear when they were married.

“Well, I can’t let you walk out of here naked,” she told him.

“What are you talking about?” He glared at her

“I did get everything in the divorce,” she retorted. “And that includes your clothes”

He looked sharply at his attorney. She shrugged, and simply said, “the judge did say ‘everything’. And a cock cage does count as clothing - unless you want to end up arrested for public indecency”.

It hit him, then. Having to come over in person to sign the papers, the pair of cops waiting in the background . . . he’d been set up. If he put the cage on . . .

"Now, the incidentals, if you please," her attorney insisted, looking quite pleased with herself.

rubberboy58 and ycx like this.
  2. Fiction_Fan

Fiction_Fan Member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    “Sir.” One of the cops moved to block his way. “You have to close the lock, or it doesn’t count.”

Stripping in front of everyone had been humilitating. Cramming himself into the cage had been worse. But that would pass. If he closed the lock - her lock! - he'd be hers. And now that they were divorced . . .he wouldn't be her husband, but her slave.

"Its her cage" his lawyer told him, "or they're going to arrest you, and it'll be one of the legal system's cages.

Glaring at them all, he reluctantly, hesitantly, closed the lock.

He’d walked into his former house a free man, confident that his life was about to get better. He walked out naked, locked in chastity, a slave to his now ex-wife.

rubberboy58, ycx and GripOfChaos like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice