The Diary Of Kris' Master

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMaster, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    Sometimes, if you're happy, you just have to let it go and build on it again!

It seems like you went through a bit of a rough patch, needed reconnection, got that through sex (no matter who was in charge) and now you should be able to reassert yourself in your role.

Just my opinion! :anim_26:

2. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Thank you both mikecb and mistress watchfull! I have a love hate relationship with christmas, love in the fact that i normally get spoilt rotten, get to drink lots and get time off work, hate the fact that theres so much prep, loads of money to be spent (i have a very big family)

We seem to have slipped into vanilla roles at the moment, the sex is good and we seem to be really close, i'm happy with all of that, I can't wait to get back into my role as master though, having the control that I don't have in my everyday life, the escapism too of being this hot stud that drives Kris wild.

We're both a bit worse for wear today, Kris has worked the last 8days and i had far too much to drink at my works xmas party, i'm sure we'll get back to normal, i'll keep everyone posted on the way things are going.

:fighting0003: I just had to put that smiley in, my inner geek couldnt resist!

3. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    So if ya read Kris' diary you will kno things are on the up. Wel kinda, if ya have read the blog you will see that he promised to be home for 1am, he is stil not home! i'm sat here like a tool wearing pvc briefs and have set up all the toys in the bedroom, a promise i made for Kris if he could continue to show his loyalty and come home as promised.

I'm fuming, well i'm not exactly fuming, i'm glad that Kris has gone out and done something he likes, command and conquer is not my cup of tea. i'm more of a tomb raider/gta4 kinda guy, but then i am, I feel like i'm trying to make an effort, puttin all my energy into making it work, guess who cleaned the kitchen tonight.... yeah me!

Any advice on what i can do would be really good. I just think i'm expecting everything too soon, i guess i missed the break we had with no play, no intimacy, i just want it all the time

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Sounds like your kris needs another few hours locked in the cupboard! :bad-girl-0009:

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    WOW! I would be freaking FUMING too!

But is that going to get us anywhere? Probably not.

Obviously a huge dose of punishment is required. Anything ghastly need doing round the house, whilst he's naked, between sessions in the cupboard? Toilet cleaning, kitchen cleaning? Ironing? :chores007: Time for him to be a footstool whilst you play PS3?

Remember... punish and move on. It does no good to harbour grudges (and you and I are both terrible for doing that!)

Hope it goes ok, keep us informed! :manga_bunny:

6. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Yeah we are Mistress Watchful, i guess holding a grude is like fighting a loosing battle, it don' get you anywhere,:fighting0040: (i love the star wars and manga smileys, so expect to see em everywhere now haha!)

I moved on from lasts nights incident, Kris did look and sound genuinley sorry for not being home at our agreed time, bit of a mix up with his friend :mad0260: maybe they should both go in the cupboard haha! As you can tell my spirits are a little higher today, i've had a mad day going asda to do the xmas food shop, it's my first since me and Kris moved in together (so yes that does mean it's our first xmas living together) :character0100: I hated doing it with my mum, but doing it for yourself is even worse! everyone should be force fed some speed as they go through the revolving doors so they wouldnt stagger aimlessly round bashing you with their trolleys! They too can all join Kris and his friend in the cupboard :manga_shout:

But yeah the main thing is Kris & I are good again, he even looked disapointed at 2.30am when I removed the toys from the bed and changed back into my boxers, I think he's starting to learn play and rewards have to be earned rather than getting them for doin sweet FA.

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :sign0011: Good for you! See, being quiet and controlled probably had a much more powerful effect. I bet kris was waiting for you to launch at him, he was probably prepared for that. I'm sure you took the wind out of his sails! Control... perfected! I wish I had your patience! :sign0007:

And OMG poor you and trying to shop this time of year. I nearly killed people in our Asda today. Fking chavs!!!! :fighting0030:

I think pet is hoping I will take out my frustrations on him tonight with my new toys! :whipbang:

8. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    I hate xmas shopping, which is weird for me as I generally love to shop! And i'm right there Mistress Watchful with your dislike of chavs, what is the point of dressing and acting like a smack head!? Ohhh and me being all controlled worked really well, there was no tension in the air, no foul mouthed rants from me, and no sulking from Kris, I think he got the message and knows now what my disapointment leads to.

So anyway back to matters at hand, Me & Kris! everything is amazing!

Last night Kris decided that he wanted some training to become more fem, I happily agreed as I want him to take everything more serious and give 100%, last night he was trained in how to walk, sit, and lie down more fem, I ordered him to do his make up, put on some panties and some heels, as i believe if he is to walk more fem he may as well wear heels to aide the process, Well needless to say Kris did an exceptional job, I was very impressed, and rewarded him by allowing him to give me an all over body massage which was really nice, which obviously was followed by some amazing sex, I think the neighbours heard everything though as it was a bit intense haha!

I hope everyone else is good

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad it's all rock n roll with the pair of you! :smilies_xxx10:

Where did you get your Hello Kitty blinkie? It's so gorgeous!

10. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    Hmmm..."chavs"...this has been bugging dollyanne so she finally had to look this up in the urban dictionary:

"Chavs are retards who think that they're rebels and also think that their local McDonalds is a 5-star restraunt.

Male chavs wear clothes and jewellry which come from a market, they have a attitude problem and smoke since the age of 11.

Female chavs wear tight trousers and when they sit down they're thongs show, have fake blonde hair as straight as an ironing board or they have the "croydon face-lift", they lost their virginity at the age of 14, they have a attitide problem and they have really really bad teeth.

Chavs also use stupid words such as "safe" or "mint" or "y'wot?" or "quali'ee" or my favourite "innit" what are they trying to say?, it's like trying to communicate with a dog.

you usually find them in your local bus stop or your local town."

"British equivalent of 'white trash'"

Now, dolly understands completely! They say the adult mind doesn't really get developed much before the age of 30! We have plenty here too! Dolly can picture Mistress Watchful and Kris's Master karate chopping their way through the throngs of disruptive "chavs" on their way to shopping nirvana!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_exclaim:
    dollyanne

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To further help you, I believe the "Croydon face lift" is where they have the tightest, highest ponytail possible. They also wear fake Burberry and usually carry a fake Louis Vuitton bag. You also have to wear hoop earrings which are big enough to double up as bangles.

None of that would matter if they didn't have the stinking attitude! :anim_22: They act like they own the world, when between them they have about 3 brain cells. They have as many kids as possible so they get bigger and bigger council houses, and live off government benefits which is more profitable than working (and THIS will be the subject of my Masters Dissertation... incentives to work!)

Sorry Kris' Master... went off on one a bit there! :happy0195:

12. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    It's ok Mistress Watchful, I've had many a rant about the state of our society, where it seems to be the norm to underacheive, cause loads of trouble, intimidate people and generally just be a prick, desperate to get a seat on the stage of Jeremy Kyle! Argh! I hate it!

Oh I almost forgot, the hello kitty blinkie (isn't it devine!) I just typed into google 'text generator' it is the second link. Hope that helps.

Last night Kris and I had much fun, Kris is alot more descriptive so i'll leave it for him to update you all, as it was really hot and my writing abilities would not do it justice

13. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Just letting everyone know i'm still alive after a wild xmas of binge drinking and a frenzy in the sales!

Not much to write about, play seems to have taken a back seat to the festivities, hopefully normal service will be resumed soon.

Hope you all had a fabulous christmas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice