The Diary Of Kris' Master

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMaster, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Things are still quiet at the moment, Kris hasn't been so horny since he had his nipples pierced, before the piercings i just had to touch them and he would be horny, at the mo though they are sore and i can't touch them, (my nipple healed quite quickly, so i'm probably just expecting the same from kris)

We did manage a cheeky hand job, but Kris also came, pushing everything back to square one, I get really horny when he cums, but then say a couple of minutes later i'm p*ssed off with myself for letting it happen.

Since that night we've had no play, no sex, no nothing, we've cuddled and such but i need more, i want to feel all powerfull, i want to feel sexy, I don't know what to do, should i just take charge again and f*ck the consequence, or should i wait for Kris to give me a sign of what he wants?

desicions desicions eh?
    :character0117:

2. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Normal service is resumed now Yay!

Kris and I have got back to our 'normal' roles, i'm all happy now i'm back charge and the boss, yesterday started off a lil dull, we tidy'd our bedroom which was a bit of a shit tip to be honest, mainly because I own too many clothes that were homeless and chucked in a pile.

Kris had a bit of a sulk, he was down that we had become so distant, evenings normally involved him playing on his pc, me playing on my ps3, bit poo really, I completely agreed that the situation wasnt desirable. Kris then became all passionate, climbing on top and kissing me, I was just expecting some 'vanilla' sex, to be honest I would have liked that, just to feel intimate and close to him, Boy did I get a suprise, he asked me to close the curtains, as I did he stripped naked and positioned himself on all 4's on the bed, offering himself to me, thats when i knew (a) I wanted to give him a good fucking, but (b) he was ready to submit again, to allow me to use him for my needs.

That was good, well great really but nothing compared to the nightime happenings, we started off by watching some tv, then i decided i wanted to play with some rope bondage, its something that interests me alot, and i would like to be better at it (practice will help me thinks, so lots more of that is on the cards) Kris looked uber hot all bound up tight, I tied up his arms and his balls and cock, I got on my knees and started to suck and lick his cock, each time bringing him close to the edge, everytime it felt like he was going to gain release i'd yank on the rope causing him pain on his balls, it was loads of fun, watching him all tormented, after taking a few photo's which Kris will upload soon i couldn't take it any more. I had to use his sissy pussy for my gratification, i lay him down, spread his legs and penetrated him deeply, whilst grabbing on to the rope for some leverage, it was the best sex we have had in ages!

I hope we can keep this momentum up as all is great!

3. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Things are on the quiet side again, i'm not complaining, MW said something to me in one of her posts on my blog about how time away from play is always good.

Last night was one of those nights, no play, kris played on his pc, i watched some tv, nothing major to report really, but I find updating my blog keeps me in my role as a dom even though we've had a lack of play, think i'll have to make Kris update his, it's been a while.

So yeah it's bonfire night tonight, doubt we'll get any play again, but wreckon it'll be nice to go and see a firework display and hug up close to keep warm.

Hope everyone else is good.

4. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Had a bit of a turn in events the other day, I got all f*cked off with Kris, no fault of his, but I think I was annoyed that when we make love he seems to be bored, and he no longer initiates sex, it's always down to me. I have quite a few issues with low self esteem and these issues just seemed to get blown out of proportion. I guess I just feel a bit unattractive/unsexy, like Kris only gets off on me when he's bound/gagged ect ect.

We have had a bit of a talk, i to be honest have been a complete w*nker, it's just my way of dealing I guess by becoming a moody idiot, and not talking, only making snappy, bitchy comments.

Kris bless him, has been really sweet, I can tell he's p*ssed off with me, bvut he knows what i'm like and how I get.

I think things are getting better though, he gave me a completely out of the blue blow job which was amazing, I can get used to those lol!

I'll update my blog tomorrow and let everyone know how things go.

5. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    Hi Kris' Master,

I am glad to hear that things cum "out of the blue" like they do... Hope tomorrow is a good day for you and Kris!

Brian

6. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    (Best watch my spelling) :evilgrin0036: Weekend did actually turn out pretty cool, with a spot of fisting :happy0011:

I started off by making Kris put on a show for me, we own a huge butt plug but rarely play with it, I made Kris dress in his fave dress and ride it for my amusment, It was really cool, I spent most of the time rock hard, watching him take every inch slowly, it was hot!

We've tried fisting before, only managing to the thumb knuckle, Kris seems to really get off on it, I do too for that matter, this time we managed all the way though, a full fist! :happy0030: i think the butt plug helped loosen Kris up to the desired amount.

Well needless to say, My cock wanted a bit, and we had some pretty hot sex too!

I'm all happy at the moment, well apart from a run in with the dictionary nazi's last night, but everything else is great, and ya know what, nothing is gonna get to me anymore, i'm gonna take every day as it comes, keep things interesting for me and Kris, and spend lots of time hugging and snuggling up.

Right GTA IV is calling me, I don't wanna go work, I wanna stay and do naughty things Lol!

Hope everyone has a good day!

7. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Felt a bit down of late. Kris is wanting his master back, I can tell, we seem to have this struggle in the week, we both desperatley want to play but we are both really tired (me more than him)

On tuesday I came home to find him all dressed up, He did look really hot but my heart wasn't in it, I just wanted to sleep. I'm exhausted, I look like a monkey because I can't even be bothered to have a shave.

Last night i came home with a pounding headache, down to a stressful day at work and the fact I didn't wear my glasses which prob didn't help. Again there was tension as to play, I could feel it even though the subject never came up.

Weekends seem to be our main play time and at the moment and I can deal with that, i'm normally myself then, full of energy, wanting to do things. I just feel like I'm letting Kris down at the mo by not being the master he needs, by not instigating anything. By not being the 24/7 dom that he desires so much.

This blog entry is just here for me to get everything out of my system, I know readers will probably wanna slit there wrists after reading it lol! Just bare with me and i'm sure I'll be back to my normally kinky self shortly.

8. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Master, I am bleeeeeeding from my wrists (drip drip drip)...

One problem I am trying to work on in our relationship is that George sometimes may feel pressured to reward me when he isn't really in the mood or when I really am not looking for a reward in the first place. I mentioned to this to Kris a few minutes ago, too.

George sees me work so hard for him sometime... There is an "equation" in each of us for work results and reward expectations. When it gets "out-of-balance" in a partner's head - when the work doesn't match the reward, there is going to be a strain in the relationship. The dilemma is when that out-of-balance perception is wrong. Sometime George sees me so erect and hard in the morning that he feels obliged to reward me for my recent hard work and he gives me a half-hearted hand job I don't really want or appreciate at the time. The only reward I need from him in the morning is a kiss and his smile - and maybe a little erotic tease and a grope. We're working on balancing that equation... I don't expect nearly as much of a reward from him most times as he may sometime think - but sometimes I do need a reward... We're working on that.

Take your B vitamins - that makes a difference in energy over time!

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OMG, if you think I should slit my wrists over your lack of kinkiness, then surely I should slit my throat over mine!

I was just discussing with pet what a funny time of year this is. It's a horrible, dark, gloomy lull before Christmas, and this year everyone is moaning about money ten times more!

Everyone is a bit gloomy... it'll all pick up once we start playing Xmas songs and wrapping pressies! :character0181:

10. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Our Christmas Ornaments... Well, not my effort...

Hi Kris' Master,

Mistress Watchful was describing her Christmas spirit - I think it needs some work, personally :confused0086:. Here in Texas, it is a balmy 24C with sunny skies today, and we have yet to turn on the furnace. I imagine that just the sunshine makes quite a difference!

When I was a child, my father would put up the cheapest ornaments that Sears (Simpson Sears - do they have that in the UK?) sold - we had the most pathetic lights on the street! Today, George likes to put up ornaments although he is not Christian - but he gets a chance to liven up the house, and he loves to do it - he did that over the last weekend. But, they are the CHEAPEST lights you can imagine, and they are only put up in the windows (who does that when you live in a house?). Did I marry my father??? What do you two do for Christmas?

I have talked about us getting married in Canada - we can do that because of my citizenship, and coming back to the US and demand recognition by UN treaty. No one has challenged the law that way, yet. I am a delegate to a UN mission, by the way, and I know the treaties... George is VERY reluctant to do that - heaven forbid that anyone find out that we are gay... Anyway, I think that would be FUN! But he says "NO", so I guess we won't be on CNN together challenging the establishment any time soon.

And Mistress points out that the economy is the pits - yes it is - that doesn't help the Christmas spirit any at all. does it. I think it is time for a little music and "cheer". Our finances are certainly a bit tighter this year than last. But we are hanging in there and hope that everyone reading survives this mess intact.

Maybe George will let me dance for him in the bare this year on Christmas eve! That could lead somewhere interesting...

11. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Feeling a bit more myself now you'll all be glad to hear lol!

Think my sexy new rubber 'master pants' I've purchased have helped (I even made an album - There are real Kris' Master pix now) Jeez i'm brave lol!

The last few days have been a bit quiet on the play front, I can't complain though, i'm really content, me and Kris seem to understand where we both stand (or kneel in kris' case)

We started off with lots of play and it was great, just the tip of the iceberg though me thinks, I know i have alot more to give, and I will in my own time, I think Kris understands this now, he's moved on from being a demanding little bitch (loves ya really) :love0077:

Only a short blog today, i'm a lil sleepy and have the banging headache from hell, think Kris will be pampering me tonight.

12. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Nice pics, Master! Rubber looks good on you! Krissi should be proud to have such a handsome and studly Master! Dollyanne hopes that through the ups and downs there are more ups, and from the sound of things there will be!

Curtsey,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

13. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Thank you Dollyanne for your nice comments, i'm loving my new rubber pants they make me feel well sexy and masterfull.

Things have quietened down again though! Boo!!! back to the norm i'm afraid, stoopid work, stoopid dark nights and stoopid everything! When everything seems to be going amaxingly well, normallity comes back and bites you on the arse (and not in the fun, playful way)

I hope the weekend brings back the fun.

Short blog i know, but Kris has just fetched my dinner

14. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Those are sexy pants! :evilgrin0036:

15. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Why thank you bcc, I'm not getting much chance to wear them at the mo, Kris is sick and i'm stil exhausted.

Kris is going the doctors later on today, he's been having constant headaches for the last few days, we had a bit of an argument before, it's my day off work and he was playing gta on my ps3, well needless to say i wasnt impressed, I wanted to play it!

That and smoking again (behind kris's back) just made me a bit snappy, Kris stormed off to bed, I have made things up again with him, admitted that i'm smoking again and gave him a big hug.

Things have started to get a bit confusing though, Kris keeps acting like the sub in the relationship and then talks to me as if i'm the sub, bit confusing to be honest, think i'm gonna have to get to the bottom of that.

16. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hi Kris' Master,

"Kinck'in the habit" is a real bitch - I have worked with a lot of people who quit, and it was hard for them. The biggest "thing" for a few was having nothing to hold in their hands or do with their hands. Like tangerines? Like unshelled walnuts? And stress - don't know what you can about stress, but stress clearly likes a cigarette...

I get headaches all the time - poor Kris... Changes in weather hit me every time, and it seems that every time I get on a plane, and I get the worst headache. I get headaches whenever I get a haircut - go figure. Will Kris wear a scarf to cover his neck? It could be quite stylish and might make a difference if his headaches are neck muscle tension-related.

Well, I had better get some things done around the house while I have time - I have afternoon meetings to be prepared for, too...

Hope the weekend is good - wear those pants if Kris is feeling better!

17. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    Maybe you just need to get to kris's bottom LOL :sex020:

Mistress Michelle

18. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Lol @ Mistress Michelle, Thank you for making me smile. That sounds like a plan to me!

And again thank you to bcc for all your kind words of advice.

Hopefully should have somthing fun to blog about today.

19. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Think all is good @ Kris and Master towers!

We've had a really shakey weekend, lots of snappy comments (Mainly from me) and no play (well until last night)

I don't know whats been up with me, i've had no energy, Kris was getting on my tits (even though he wasn't doing anything wrong) I just felt aggitated and unhappy.

Last night I decided enough was enough and that I was gonna drap myself out of the hole I seem to have been stuck in for ages!

I teased and tormented Kris, talked dirty and generally acted all masterfull (there are still a few slip ups, Me stopping half way thru and asking what are you enjoying about what i'm doing? to which Kris replied everything)

That was the confidence boost I've needed me thinks.

Wehad mind blowing sex and again more of the same this morning, twas good, me likey it Lol!

Kris has come home from work and run a bath, he washed my hair for me and cleaned me up (I can get used to this)

From another thread I started in the tower, I'm going to take Mistress Michelle's advice and make a list of the things I expect from kris, that way I can have a break because Kris will know exactly whats expected of him, and I don't have to mention it when I'm tired.

Thinking I may even wear the rubber pants tonight and get Kris to take a few more pics for my album

20. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    i love hearing about others fun!

Couple of things that struck me as i read your blog though...

IMO there is no "right" way to do a scene. Asking the sub what he/she is enjoying is not always a bad thing. In fact it is the mark of a caring Dominant. If you are not getting enough feedback from the sub stopping to ask how he is doing is very appropriate. Just because you are dominating the sub does not mean it has to be about them. It is still about what you enjoy, otherwise you are just a service whore to their needs!

Also, might i respectfully suggest keeping the list of rules short to start. Too many rules will actually make both your lives miserable. Start with a few core rules and as you both get comfortable with them gradually add on more as each rule becomes more "natural" behavior. It may take some time, but in the end i think it will be easier and less work for both of you.

kris washing your hair and pampering you... i think you SHOULD get used to it. i don't know about kris, but one of my biggest turn ons is actually pampering Goddess on a daily basis. The privilege of serving Her, touching Her and kneeling before Her is really what gets me hot and the more i get to serve Her, the more i want to serve Her. As the dominant it is your right and privilege to be pampered!

if i might also ask.. how about posting some of the rules you decide on (if they are not to personal) so that others might get ideas from what you do?

21. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Thats a really good idea, I think I will put em up once I know what the final (if small list) is going to be.

Not felt upto updating my blog, I think it's mainly because I have nothing to write about, just everyday vanilla stuff, shopping, working, that kinda stuff.

The weekend is here once again, so maybe come tomorrow night I may have summit a little more interesting to write about. Well thats if I don't get my Christmas head on, only 3 more gifts to buy! Woop! I'm doin well hehe!

22. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Shit has officially hit the fan! (well a bad stomach bug) Kris has been ill all week with a bad stomach. This has hit our roles hard, Just as we were getting back to our normal selves this happens (I'm sure someone has put a voodoo curse on us)

It feels like i've taken on the role of the sub, i'm doing the housework, cooking, walking the dog and doing errands for Kris.

In all fairness though Kris is trying his hardest, he managed to do some cleaning, shave himself and get back in his cb last night. I thought that meant he was over this bug, though today i'm thinking quite clearly he aint.

I feel really shitty at the moment, i'm turning into a bit of a dictator, ordering him to take his medication that i got for him, ring the doctor and get an appointment (which he refused so i've sorted myself and got him one for today)

I can slowly feel my masterness fading away, all the momentum that i had on sunday, all that energy is just disapearing, it sucks big time and i don't know what to do! I want Kris to get better but I don't want to lose what we started to get back! It's so unfair!

23. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It ALWAYS happens!

I just get ready to "put my boots on" and lo and behold pet goes and gets pierced!

Everything is on hold now until healing is complete.

I don't mind, it was all for the right reasons, but you just feel like you're going in the right direction and..........:anim_39:

24. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Hey all, been a week since i last posted, things have been a bit shit at the mo (my blog is starting to get a bit emo) Kris has not been well, then he's been stressing over money, i've generally been a bitch, wanting to get my end away and having no joy. Then feeling totally unsexy and ugly because Kris didn't want me, He'd ask me repeatedlywhat was wrong and i'd tell him, he'd do nothing to fix the problem, just tell me he loves me, I know that should be enough but sometimes a good shag proves it.

Kris did give in last night, and we had amazing sex, me giving him a good hard fucking at Kris' request, then him throwing me down onto the bed and cumming on my face (a big turn on) but WTF! limbo anyone? we go from Kris getting in the CB, to taking it off, to wanting to be the sissy again to sweet FA to him doing that!

I'm well confused, does this not go against everything he wants? why is it now i feel like the sub? doing all the housework, earning all the money and having it in the face!

I'm ranting now so i'm gonna shut up, got all these thoughts going round my head and just had to get them out!

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Aww. Hope you guys get back in the groove soon. The Hollidays are always so stressful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice