The Diary Of Kris' Master

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMaster, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    You're right... it was an accident, and the only way to look at it is a bit of a challenge. Can you assert yourself while doing the chores and looking after kris? If you can... when you return into full D/s-dom I'm sure you'll be all the more stronger!

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    Great advice, Mistress Watchful. Also, keep in mind that part of being a dominant is taking care of your submissives so that you can play with them again. Being dominant isn't just about sitting about whipping your submissive when it pleases you while you are waited on hand and foot. Dominance is a state of mind. I suppose the truest test of any D/s relationship (as many of us here discover on a day-to-day basis) is trying to meld D/s and reality. It is very tough and sometimes just doesn't work very well. :squigglemouth:

Glad to hear you were able to get your head back into the right space and have some fun with your sissy.

3. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Not updated in a while, loads has happened, Kris hurt his foot as im sure all who read his and my diaries are aware.

I'm so tired at the mo, i'm doing what feels like the work of 2 people (kris is helping tho) I feel like i'm stuck in a vanilla rutt! ARGH!!! :tongue: Get up, get ready for work, go work, come home, do the housework, cook for us both, go to bed, repeat the following day! I Hate it!!! :sad:

With all this and me being tired i've been a complete tw*t with Kris, i've been snappy and bouncy, I keep telling myself we're in this situation because of him, no play, me doing all the 'sissy' chores and it's all his fault!!! I hate feeling like this, having all this resent for the one person in the whole world that i love with all my heart.

I guess i want to say sorry but i'm too pig headed to say it at the mo, so I'll have to order Kris to read this post (maybe that will help me feel a bit more masterful too, giving orders, oh how i've missed that)

I hope everyone else is good, and I wreckon i need to keep this diary more upto date

4. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Every cloud has a silver lining!

I'm sure this break will help you to streamline your needs as far as "sissy chores" go. With you doing them to your standards, kris will have a lot to live up to!

How long until he's back on his feet? (pun intended!)

5. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Yay! Kris is back on his feet! Happy now! Things slowly seem to be getting back to normal and a spanking session made sure Kris remembered the rules he has to follow being my sissy again.

It feels like this big weight has been lifted off me where I was scared to be dominant because Kris was in pain and sore with his injury, I kept giving him little teases but then my judgement would make me back down.

Now I'm back to my old self and I feel great and kris seems pretty happy too!

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmmmm.... should we be delighted for kris or worried!

7. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Good for You! i certainly love hearing about all the fun things the two of you do :tongue: i wonder.. is figging in the future? :crossedlips:

8. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Things have been a little quiet since my last update, I havent been too well which was a bit of a blow considering the amazing training session we had and the brilliant sex that followed. Think thats caused me to feel a little down, I'm feeling slightly better so hopefully normal service will resume shortly.

Kris seems to be making more and more of a recovery each day. I can't wait until i feel he is completley healed and ready to be a full time sissy slave to me.

He's getting good now, helped me do some housework yesterday and has started cooking again! (thank god! my cooking is poor compared to his) It looks like he is getting slowly back into the swing of things, all he's missing now is a corset and some heels *think i'll suggest this later* :tongue:

Mistress Watchful - No need to worry about Kris, he's a big girl now and can take what ever is thrown at him lol!!

Newsub4a - figging is a possibility, i have looked into it and think it could be very interesting, will post about how and when it happens, will be in the not too distant future me thinks. :wink:

9. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Dom drop maybe? That loss of endorphins effects Doms just as it does subs!

same for us! Goddess finds it an interesting idea and as soon as the our child gors back to college we are going to give it a try at... work schedule allowing!

10. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Think your right newsub4a, I seem to be in a massive dom drop at the moment, I'm ill, Kris is tired, nothing seems to be going right at the moment.

Kris made love to me on monday night at my request, I informed him before hand that he will not cum as he is to be loyal and submissive, he seemed to take that on board but then he was pinning me down and fucking me, he came :sad:

I didn't even have it in me to punish his selfish act, i felt like shit and just rolled over and went to sleep, annoyed at him for what he did, and annoyed at myself for letting him get away with it.

Yesterday kris was tired and i was grouchy other still feeling ill and over the events of the night before. I want to be the dom I was before, the dom that felt good about himself, thought he looked pretty hot and the dom that would never have allowed Kris's selfishness.

Todays another day i guess.

11. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Curious, did he tell You he was close to cumming? Several times?

i only ask because i have had this happen to me where Goddess wanted the sex and would not let me stop even though i warned Her i was close (on several occasions). She was not too upset that i came... disappointed maybe and after talking to some Domme friends took responsibility for not listening to my warnings and simply let it go.

Bottom line, if it was accidental during the "heat of the moment" i say let it go (after he knows You are disappointed in his actions) and move on. BUT (there is always one but isn't there? :wink: ) if he cums in a selfish way, then punishment is in order.

To be honest, if he was truthful in his journal i don't think it was selfish, i think it was a slip up when he was trying to please You, but i was not there Sir, You were.

Hope You are feeling better (it's probably that darn dreary English weather You have over there! :wink: )

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like he needs to be tossed in the cupboard again! ;-)

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My (completely inexperienced and quite possibly useless) opinion from my heart is let this one go.

As you said, you and kris have both had a rough/strange/stressed time recently with illness and the broken foot... of course it would take time to get back in the swing of things.

From both blogs you were both DESPERATE to get back into the powerful exchange you had before and obviously disappointed that things didn't go back to "perfect" straight away.

I know I shouldn't stand up for kris... but he adores you and blatantly finds you horny as a very horny thing with horns on! After a time of such gentle and limited play, he just got over excited.

Yes... he shouldn't have done it. Yes... you should have punished him.

He did and you didn't. Can't go back, can only go forward.

I second the motion to shove him in the cupboard! :kiss:

14. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Very true, very true indeed. Punishing the mis-deed so for into the future is really wrong on the Dom's part.

after reading kris's blog tonight i also cast a vote for the cupboard.

15. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Hi all!

I'm so over the whole kris cumming incident, we've moved on, as Mistress Watchful so rightly pointed out things can only move forward and boy have they!!

This weekend a lot of talking has been done between kris and myself, I've vented some of my issues with having a sissy, the fact Kris has some gender issues and i didn't want him as i put it getting f*cked up by our play time. This chat has done us the world of good! we both know where we stand and we're both happy. Kris knows that i dont dislike the sissy play, but sometimes i want him to be a bloke looking all grrr! in a jockstrap :tongue:

I seem to be imbracing his sissy desires alot more now, and feel alot more confident, last night i made him dress in a corset and some stockings, do his makeup (he did look beautiful) and today he has removed all his manly body hair at my request. I've even looked at some suicide girls underwear to purchase for him as a little treat.

I'm not going to say things are looking up or i'm really happy at the moment cos i normally jinx things when i do, but you can guess how i feel. :bigsmile:

16. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Jeez i am keeping upto date with my blog, nothing much to write about today, i've had a pretty relaxed bank holiday. I'm planning to treat kris tonight, thinking of cooking a nice romantic meal for him with candles and stuff, layed out a dress neatly on the bed for him to change into, may even dress up myself.

Don't know whats up with me at the moment, i'm all loved up with kris, normally just grunt at each other, I think we've reached a new era in our sub/dom relationship, we both understand each others wants and desires more than ever now which is well good!!!

I need to stop this soppy sissy talk lol! I'm a man not a girl lol! :tongue:

On that note i have more stuff to sort out, make things perfect. Hope everyone else is good x

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you have a more interesting bank holiday planned than most of the people in the UK!

Glad you're luvved up. :smile:

18. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    ARGH!!! I'm absolutley fuming this morning!!!!! I woke up with pains in my penis, actually i'll backtrack a bit, A few nights ago me and Kris had been having sex and things got a bit rough at one point, The next day i had a bit of a pain and noticed a small hole in my ''banjo string'' it's real name begins with an F but not sure without looking on google.

Well this morning i've woken up in pain, so i took out my PA and it looks like the hole is joined onto that with a small bit of skin inbetween. I've now as reconmended by Kris taken my PA out which will heal and i'll be gutted! :cry:

All that pain for 'F' all! I got it done because I wanted it, but also because kris' looked better than mine, and peircing has always been my thing,

I wonder what other sh*t today is gonna throw my way.

Hope you all have a better day than mine so far x

19. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Yay! just found an old PA ring which is smaller, put that in now, so all my hard work of stretching to 4mm wil be undone as the piercing wil shrink again but at least my cock will look good still :tongue:

20. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    I know a lot of people are fans of the PA, but i always felt that the skin was awful thin in that part of the penis for the stress that is often put on it... of course the same is said of the frenum piercing (which i do have.. its in my pics i think).

BTW, i think the skin you are referring to is the frenum :eek:oh:

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Good luck with the PA! My first one migrated out within a month. My second attempt (two years after the first, done 3 1/2 months ago) is not showing signs of migration, fortunately. I do love the piercing, so I understand how frustrating it is when you're afraid you'll lose it!

22. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ouch... not good! :sad:

Hopefully it will rectify itself and you won't have to re-pierce a lot later down the line.

Gently does it for a while then. :wink:

23. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    And I was being so good lol! I had all good intentions of keeping my diary up2 date and then a load of stuff happened so had no time :cry:

I'm back now though!!! hope eveyone is good, got a few blogs to read through by the looks of things, get back up to date with everything.

Nothing really to report, i've been taking it easy with the pa problem and all but think i'm back into the swing of things. Kris' dress arrived yesterday and i must say he looks absolutley stunning in it. My mouth dropped at how beautiful he looks! Think there will be some photogorapy happening tonight!

Last night i got back to my dom ways as well, I had man needs and made sure kris was going to sort them out, he happily agreed.

I think my master side is well and truly back for good now!!

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yay!

Double Yay!!!!

I'm glad you're back, thought we'd offended you! :crossedlips:

25. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    So i'm back again and decided i'm never gonna leave my blog this long ever again!!!

It seems like ages since i've last blogged, I had all good intentions of being on top of my blog, updating it every day and setting a good example to Kris that he too should be doing this.

I've been far too busy or ill of late to even think about my blog, shite excuse I know but it can't be helped I suppose.

I'm slowly getting back to my usual self though, feeling a bit more me, started afew small things with kris, he has to smell pretty and have lipgloss on for when I arrive home, just a few small things to keep him in a sissy mindset, these little things seem to go a long way though as Kris does seem very happy with the changes, think i'll introduce some more gradually, just to keep things interesting

x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice