The Diary Of Kris' Master

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMaster, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    It seems my sissy boy is ahead of me on this site so i thought it would make sence if i too had a diary/journal.

Yesterday was fun, I took Slave Kris to be pierced which was a way in which he could be chastised without the use of a cb device (Gender issues prevent the use as he does not like the added bulge and the neosteel is a tad expensive)
    The peircing itself is great (there are pics on his page) I had this really cool feeling when i was sat outside waiting for him all about how proud I felt that he was willing to mod his body just for me, the willingness to serve and be owned! I love it!

I'm very happy and can't wait for it to heal so his chastity can really begin!!

:wink:

2. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    Welcome Master

i'm delighted You decided to start a diary about the illustrious life of your new slave kris and about all the delights and pleasures under the command of a Truly Superior and Creative Master such as Yourself. No doubt, as The MASTER, You want to own, control completely and take total ownship and possession of Your newest plaything... and what better way than to have it PIERCED!

i shall be anxiously awaiting to hear ALL your delicious miss-advantures...

Thank You...ever so much!... an admiring fan

3. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    So last night myself and slave kris were in bed and i started playing with his nipples, i know he likes this alot but if i play alot it can be too much for him. I was feeling a little playful so i continued for around half an hour, it amused me so very much seeing him sqirming around. It even got to a point where he let out a very fem moan which came as a surprise. I think the nipple clamps shall come out tonight, last night was very fun and nipple play seems to make him embrace his sissy side, I can't wait to get his nipples pierced, i know how pleasurable it is to have them played with as i have 1 myself. :tongue::tongue:

4. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Yesterday Kris mentioned to me he wished to be put back in his CB device, this came as quite a surprise to be honest as we have had one or two issues with it. But to be honest when he said it i was really happy! I had a little think about it and decided it was for the best and ordered him to present me with it so i could lock him back up (where he belongs in my opinion) He then told me he wished to be my dog! (this was how we started before the sissy side of him came to be) It feels weird now (in a good way) I seem to be at my most dominant, like I used to be, I feel alot happy dominating a silly little dog slave, and there are more options for play.
    I'm very happy and Kris seems to be taking more of a back seat, leaving me to decide what and when things happen. I'm so happy right now! I feel all complete again and can see how much Kris wishes to submit.
    Pics will be uploaded later of my sexy pup so you can all see!
    :bigsmile:

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohh I love pictures! :wink:

Isn't it fabulous when they actually start behaving for once! pet is behaving very well since being relocked this time, but we are only on day 2!

6. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    The pics are up! Check out Slave_Kris profile and look at my beautiful sissy pup!

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I *love* the pictures! So cute and so obedient.

I always thought that hood looked a bit scary in the catalogues, but with those pink frillies, he's just adorable!

8. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Last night I finally gave in to myself and let Slave Kris cum, this was not the easiest of decisions, I know that when he has shot he is less willing to submit as he is not horny anymore. I've been saying to him for the last few days how i've missed him cumming and he seemed to want it more and more as the days went by. In on way i'm glad he came (ohh how i've missed the taste of his warm cum) but now i'm worried that he isn't going to want to submit or play! ARGH! why are things never simple?

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Perhaps a firm hand, and some SERIOUS teasing and denial for a day or two will "reset" your sissy back to normal?

Good luck!
    mikecb

10. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Feel misserable today, Slave Kris doesnt seem to be as receptive to tease since he came. Argh!! i'm so annoyed! almost resentfull! Can't help feeling he shudda been a stronger sissy and resisted cuming. if he had we wouldn't of been in this situation! and then maybe it's my fault for wanting him to cum, for missing it, needing it almost!

I feel like i'm crashing, I can't be bothered to play or train or do anything because I know deep down he won't want it and it's like a mega rutt!

I am so FUMING right now with myself!!

ARGH!!!

Any other doms/mistresses had an experience like this, i really need advice so i can get back to normal.
    :sad:

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh absolutely! And your slave is bratty like my pet, they are so similar!

pet turns into such a whiney little brat the day after cumming that I can't bear it and wonder why I ever let him cum in the first place.

They're not grateful at all, are they! :sad:

I do think this is one of the most difficult times, and you do get that awful sinking feeling... I think you just have to be firmer with them for a few days, until they go back into subspace...but I'm not really an expert on this matter!

12. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Not really had too much time to update recently (Kris has been keeping you all informed tho) :wink:
    Things are so very cool at the mo, Kris has become such a loyal little sissy. Last night i was very horny and decided i wanted summit up my arse for a change, I was playing with Kris and asked if he wanted me to ride his sissy clit (part of me was hoping he said yes) but then I remembered how low and sad I felt when he had cum.
    I ordered him to put on the strap on which i'm normally a little scared of due to it's size and basically thought 'what the hell' :tongue: I'm so glad I did though as I really enjoyed myself and could tell kris was more than happy to see me like that.
    All is good! :angel:

13. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Today I've reached a point where I'm demanding Kris take a backseat in our sub/ dom relationship. The constant power struggle to put it frankly is getting on my tits so i've had to take some measures.
    As i'm typing this Kris is bound and blindfolded in a cupboard (he's loving it cos he's hard as hell) :tongue:
    I've left him there to think about why he shold be taking a backseat and how crap he makes me feel when he's demanding play and attention.
    I hope this works, He can be such a loyal sissy when he wants to be, i know he has it in him. I want him to understand he can't have play all the time as he has chores and other less fun things he needs to do! All reward and no work, well he's gonna learn! :tongue:
    i'm goin back now to see how his training and confinment is going. I shall be back soon to update, and maybe put some pics up

14. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Things are proper looking up now, I'm well happy!! Me and Kris had our romantic (no play) kinda night last night. I think we needed it loads after the issues raised on saturday night.
    It was ace, we ate crap and watched Leon (one of my fave films, you should watch if you've not seen it) Still feeling a bit tense though i asked Kris to give me a massage, it was so nice feeling him remove all my tension, the fact he was using baby oil had me hard too, :tongue: I knew i wanted an orgasm but wasnt expecting the mind blowing blow job I got! :smilies_xxx10: I'm gettin all turned on by writing this and remembering it all!

All is good and i can say hand on heart I love Kris more than ever now

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Do you have the proper Northern accent that goes with that comment?!

I'm glad things are looking up... it's a roller coaster ride isn't it?

16. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I hope not. But down south we probably sound like scousers. We like to think we live in the south of the north. We both feel we have a connection with London, every time we go we love it and fit right in.

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh don't get me wrong... I love the Northern accent! I love all the affectionate terms too: pet, lass, duck... depending how far North you are!

18. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    NOT THAT FAR NORTH :tongue:. Up North is rubish. The best good night out I've had was in camden last year, festival of Sins. Was wearing my PCV corset and a collar. Wouldn't be able to do that round here. Although bnysarah says Club Lash in Manchester is quite good.

19. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Last night was amazing! we went out for a few drinks which then turned into a few more drinks back home. I'm jumping the gun a little here, before we went out we had a good chat about play (well lack of) this was because the previous night Kris had a mood on because we didn't play, he was feeling tired and i didn't want to push him because I knew if i did the play would be crap at the weekend. When I told him I did have plans to play that night he threw a mega wobbly rolled over and went to sleep (deep down I knew he would be annoyed at that) I think a part of me wanted to piss him off because I was pissed off at the lack of play!!! Jeez it's me more than kris now :tongue:
    So back to last night, when Kris friends had gone I decided to sneak off to the bedroom and slip into my black hotpants or master pants as they seem to get named. Kris was logging on to chastity mansion (we've become like junkies, logging on whenever we get chance) :tongue: I went over to him and started to play with his nipples, then ordered him to stay where he was, I then came back with some cuffs and tied his hands behind his back. The torturing continued for a short while. I decided seeing as he was online he should update his blog, being tied up and all he would have to resite it to me for me to type up (this really helped as I got deep into what his thoughts were that he doesnt seem comfortable to tell me but will quite happily write in his journal) well it all came out and I was happy knowing exactly where we both stood, The mind blowing sex that followed kinda cleared things up too!
    :anal:

20. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Things have taken an strange turn for me, I've always been nervous about having things in my arse so nervous infact that when kris was making love to me i'd tense up and be in really bad pain.

This is where we got to the strange part:

A few weeks ago kris was really horny and so was I, I decided it was time to get over my silly fear and be a man :tongue: so I ordered him to put on the strap on so i could ride him, This drove him wild!! Things went quiet after that, there was no more arse play.

Then all of a sudden (I don't know whats come over me) on sunday night we rode on a 20inch double ender together, now thats a shock to me because of its size, but then last night Kris was riding me and i ordered him to pleaure me with a small dildo, he came back with 2, 1small and the second a little bigger, I was really horny and enjoying myself so much that i ordered him to use both of them in my arse at the same time!! Now this is not like me at all, I've gone from really scared of having things up there to having the greediest arse ever! It's so much fun though and it drives kris wild!

Now this has got me thinking: are we all slaves to our nervousness? (carrie bradshaw moment there, shame i cant smoke in the house) :tongue:
    I've read a couple of posts where people have had worries, be it submitting, losing there domination, even wanting to leave the lifestyle and you know what i say, Sod it! (was gonna use the f word but then thought i'd be good :angel:) Why should we let our emotions and fears control us?? it's because of them you may never experience some of the greatest feelings in the whole world. Now i'm all horny at all this butt talk, wheres kris when you need him?!

Jeez that was a big post for me!!

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol...

I know a lot of my own personal fears are from not doing things "right", but just who says what's right and what's wrong.

MasterG is an expert on this and always reminds me of a couple of things *I* make the rules, so if I'm enjoying it, it doesn't matter what some Domme-in-a-book says... and secondly, "those who can, do, those who can't, talk about it!"

I have no idea why so many of us have problems just letting go and doing what feels nice... I'm sure we'd be a lot more happier if we just went with the flow!

22. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    I just watched sex and the city, was all about fetish, my heads all full of stuff to write but Kris has made me feel a little hmmmm about blogging, says i'd just end up ripping off carrie bradshaw (well she is my idol so get over it Kris haha!) :tongue:
    There was a scene where Stanford went to an underwear fetish club, and it made me think a little of myself, I think i've developed a little bit of a pants fetish (that seems to be costing me a small fortune) there's nothing better than wearing some funky pants and seeing kris in some too, it's a bit difficult now tho because he seems more comfortable in frillies :tongue:

Last night whilst in bed kris talked some more about the 'c' word as i've now named it, it seems to drive him wild about thinking of me getting pleasured by a guy with a bigger :penisdance: At first i was totally disgusted when he first mentioned it, I hated him if i'm truthful, kept thinking if you love me why would you even suggest it?!!! I know now that it's because he loves me and wants to see me happy. I'm happy with kris though, ohhh life is so bizarre some of the things it chucks in your face leaving you totally confused, this blogs not making much sense :eek:oh: Think i'll blog again tomorrow

23. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well it made complete sense to me if that's any help! :xd:

24. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Agreed. As a cuckold (and one that has had all these conversations with his Wife) i totally get where You are coming from. Best thing is to be honest and talk openly with your partner... which You are doing!

25. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Seems like ages since I last posted so I think i'm gonna get into the swing of things again. Lots has happened since my last blog. The main one seems to be Kris has now got crutches and a cast, silly sissy :tongue:

Things are a bit weird at the mo. I can tell Kris wants nothing more than to serve and be loyal, yet it's me thats doing all the housework! :chores007: and all the running around after kris, I'm knackered, i'm working then doing the chores. I want to be master but i feel i don't know (bitter) just when things were looking up they've crashed again. It's not his fault though, it was an accident. :crossedlips:

I feel like i've peaked again, i'm on top of my master game, I suprised myself and Kris on friday when he had done some washing and didn't turn my tshirts inside out, He got one hell of a spanking! :sex020: I was all horny at how dominant I was and Kris seemed to love it! :wink:

I'm sat in my master pants (little black hotpants) again now, Kris doesn't think it's fair that i can dress and he can't lol! I just wanna show him that i'm still me even though i'm the one doing all the running around, and i'm feeling really good about myself too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice