The day I thrashed Mr. Tickle.

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by Mistress B, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    I will tell you all a story that some may find amusing. It is a true story, much to my shame.

During my uni days, to make a little money, I helped a pro domme at her establishment. We have since become great friends and I still see her from time to time.

At first, I just used to greet the clients in my garb, consisting of a pretty black basque, stockings and high heeled boots. Just watching as Deliah, the Mistress, dealt with the clients and occasionally strutting about trying to look stern and dominant. After a while, under Deliahs tuition, I became quite adept with the implements, my favourite being a multi thonged leather flogger. It does help if one enjoys their work and I certainly did. In due course, Deliah allowed me to take certain clients myself and I became more confident and assured. All of the ones I dealt with enjoyed being beaten and humiliated and so I assumed that this was what they all came for.

One day I arrived at Deliah's to find her all in a tizz and worried because she had a client booked for 11am and a dental appointment for 10.30. Asking me to deal with him myself, she hurriedly told me his name and said to find his details in her book in the office, and off she went.

Having an hour to kill, I made a cup of tea and settled down with one of my uni course books.

At around 10.45 I went to the office and realised I had completely forgotten his name.

The doorbell rang at 11 and on opening the door an elderly gentlemen came in and told me he had booked a 30 minute session with Deliah. I explained to him that I would be his Mistress and he looked quite pleased to have a younger female deal with him. Not wishing to appear ignorant of his wishes I took him to the small changing room and left him to prepare himself.

When I returned, he gave me his cheque and I led him down to Deliahs basement and asked him which device he usually used. he pointed to the stocks. Now the stocks are in 2 parts, one part for the neck and wrists and the lower section for the ankles. He duly placed his ankles in and I secured them. I then gently bent him over and placed his wrists and neck in the upper part and secured those. Asking him for his safeword, he muttered he hadn't really got one.

Now I never proceed without a safeword, so I told him that many used the word red and if he, at any time, said red I would stop. He hadn't even mentioned a particular implement he prefered to be used on him, so I picked my favourite flogger and rather gently proceeded to redden his bottom and thighs. The usual small whimpers and groans started and I increased the force of my strokes.

I stopped at times to examine my work and did the usual talk of how pathetic he was and how he deserved to be flogged. He never said a great deal but as the session progressed I was quite pleased that he had not used the safeword.

When it was over, I released him from the stocks and led him back to the room where I left him to dress and recover for a while. It was not long before he came out and after thanking me, he scuttled off.

I then returned to Deliah's lounge and waited for her to return. When she did, we chatted about her dental work and other things and finally she asked me how the session had gone.

I began to tell her all about it and noticed her face becoming rather startled. I asked her what the matter was and to my horror she told me that the client had on 4 previous visits only asked to be locked in the ankle stocks and have his feet tickled. OOPS.

You can imagine how distraught and worried I was. After I told her the whole story, she managed to calm me down, explaining that he could easily have shouted the agreed safe word after the first few stings from my flogger and that he must have enjoyed the thrashing.

This happened around eight years ago and when i still meet her, we still have a chuckle about it. It has become known as the day I thrashed Mr Tickle.

Beck, Usul, Guest 2914 and 16 others like this.
  2. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Could this mean that you need to change your Avatar now Mistress... :).... curtsy!

Attached Files:

Mistress B and paulasissygurl like this.
  3. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Curtsey
    Ohhh poor Mr Tickle :rolleyes:

Mistress B likes this.
  4. SubJoeGated

SubJoeGated Member

Local Time:
  5. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    Funny. I have had non pro dominant women do crazy stuff to me that was unexpected. After that I learned to discuss what we both wanted out of our BDSM session first. Communication, even with someone I have played with before, is essential to make sure everyone is on the same page. I do not care about details, or how she does it, just that she gets the big pictures of what I like and do not like. How she chooses to do what I like in combination with her likes and what toys she decides to use, is up to her but at least I know that I am not going to be fisted as a surprise. :)

6. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    You write very well. What did you study in University?

7. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Have only just seen this. Love it! I bet though you are just as proficient with a Dressage whip, or Single tail whip.

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @petevans I have used many types of whips, floggers and canes. As long as they are not too long, I find I can handle them quite accurately. We don't want to damage anything important. ;)

slave_m and tdk34 like this.
  9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Like Mr Tickle?

What about mental damage, do you think he's forgotten all about it now?

;)

10. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    In my experience 36 strokes with a Senior Dragon cane (24 inches) from a Lady who knows what she's doing is more 'impactive' than a similar dose from a dressage whip (36 inches).

The shorter length and greater rigidity of the cane make for a more accurate and testing correction.

Creating the correct atmosphere, with silence and slow ritual does indeed mean that the punishment is experienced and recalled as a mental ordeal as much as a physical one.

11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    He did return A. Although I steered clear of him. :oops:

slave_m and Mascara^Snake like this.
  12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol, I bet you did too!
    :)

13. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Maybe he will always have it as a favorite memory?

14. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Perhaps he did...:)

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice