The countdown begins.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by slipperme, Jun 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. slipperme

slipperme Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Hi all,

We've just purchased a cb6000 and my Domme has decided it will be fitted when she is ready, this will replace her slipper which I have to have on me 24/7, I really have no idea what to expect in terms of sensation, arousal or comfort all three of which her slipper give to a degree.

Both keys will be with her and release will be as and when She decides.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Amanda's bitch Sophie

Glasgow. Scotland. U.K.
    Local Time:
    Hi slipper me,

Sounds intriguing. What have you been doing with the slipper...have you been wearing it on your cock ?

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    If you are serious, how do you get it to stay one and most of all, why a slipper? Even a baby's shoe would be too big on me.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. slipperme

slipperme Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi both, yes it's her open toed slippers that are used. Over the penis a bit like a cage, then pull up underwear and trousers / jeans and the angle pushes the penis upwards.

The slipper bit is my fetish and she knows that having hers on me will keep me in place and aroused. She ask for pictures at random times to ensure I'm doing as told.

Today is the last day as the new device is being fitted in the morning.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Amanda's bitch Sophie

Glasgow. Scotland. U.K.
    Local Time:
    I wish you well with the new device. Maybe you could find a way to combine it with the slipper wearing for extra torment ;)

There used to be a guy years ago, who was a regular contributor to the letters page of Leg Show Magazine. He had an absolutely raging slipper fetish. He constructed the most detailed and elaborate fantasies around the kind of slippers pictured in your profile pic. They were a joy to read, even though slippers aren't normally my thing.

It wasn't you was it ?

Good luck tomorrow

Slippergimp and Mash2214 like this.
  6. slipperme

slipperme Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well this didn't go as well as we'd hoped.

I was fitted and locked on Saturday morning and by Saturday afternoon was painful, she unlocked and it seems like the biggest ring supplied wasn't big enough and had twisted my testicles quite badly. She agreed to go back to how were, but only until we acquire a bigger ring to accommodate. Has anyone else come across this problem?

@Amanda's bitch Sophie , no that wasn't me, but I remember similar being posted online by a couple of people.

I am however, on the back of the failure to get a correct device, the owner of one very striped behind courtesy of her riding crops. 48 hours later and I'm in a lot of pain and walking is difficult.

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Very interesting and Unique. @slipperme I've heard more than one person with the problem of the largest ring with the cb6000 being to small. I never thought I would ever hear that it was to big for me. Good Luck finding Your perfect cage

8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    One of the reasons I rant about fantasy posts is that I tried chastity at first based upon what I read and it was all wrong. A red flag should go up when you read a guy say that he bought a new device and has been wearing it 24/7 since day one. It took me 3 months and two round trips to the maker, to get it to fit me comfortably. Even with my off the shelf devices there was a long break in time. You are learning the difference between reality and fantasy chastity. You need to wear your device a little bit each day and extend that gradually. It takes time, especially to wear it all night while you sleep. At this point I wear mine like I do my wedding ring. Just something I always wear daily.

A smaller ring actually is more comfortable since it does not move around much and therefore cannot chaff your skin. You should be able to place a finger tip under the ring and your scrotum. That is a good fit. It may also seem at first that the ring is too tight. Sometimes that is because your testicles are reacting to the new jewelry and will go high and tight. I also had that problem and ordered a larger ring only to have to go back to the smaller ring after I got used to it. Take baby steps or you will end like most of the guys who just jump into the deep end of the pool on day one. They find that there is a difference in fantasy and reality. Thinking about being locked up does not produce the discomfort and pain. It does not make you feel the primal urge to orgasm. When they try it and the initial excitement wears off, the move on. Over 90% of guys who buy chastity devices end up putting them away or selling them after the initial thrill is gone or a few attempts that end up in pain. It took me many months of pain and discomfort to get used to 24/7 wear. That is real life. Putting it on and wearing it 24/7 from day one is not going to give you a good experience. Good Luck.

boisub likes this.
  9. Slippergimp

Slippergimp New member

Leeds
    Local Time:
    Hi i have had a Ladies slipper fittrd in this way and been forced to wear Ladies pink fluffy slippers too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice