The Control Women Can Have !

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by disciplinedpet, Feb 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    I would like to ask when or how did the Mistress's take control of your Husband; mate ; boyfriend? In our case we were driving & the conversation got turned into controlling someone. i had asked my Beautiful Wife ( Mistress) if she ever had thoughts or desired to be in control of any man or men? The conversation then turned to be very arousing to me, the answers that she had given. It took us 20+ yrs to be comfortable to talk openly about our desires. I would give anything to go back & do what we are experiencing! I would not trade this for anything. So look forward to how or when or why? That decision was made to "surrender" to her ! Would you have wished this would have happened earlier? The power/control you women have is mind boggling. thanks , disciplpinedpet :anim_37:

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    i may be repeating things i wrote in my journal but here i go anyway. thanks for the invitation disciplinedpet!

i met my Mistress almost 3 years ago. for the first 2 years Mistress lived here in Florida and i lived in NY. right from the beginning Mistress was very open about Her sexuality...She is a self proclaimed Nympho, multi-orgasmic, exhibitionist and BDSM switch...but about 90% Domme. right from the beginning when W/we were just talking, emailing and texting Mistress was very open about Her sexuality. W/we only knew each other for 2 weeks when W/we had phone sex for the first time. in less than 2 months She sent me Her sexual profile with Her hard and soft limits.

4 months into the long distance relationship Mistress packed toys and silk rope for O/our trip to Boston...W/we both had business trips there at the same time. i have ALWAYS had fantasies where i was submissive to Women but had never acted on them. on the very first night W/we took turns tying each other up and having fun...but when i was tied Mistress asked me if i minded wearing a leather studded collar that said "submissive". i said "not at all". then when She was playing with me i started calling Her Mistress..it just slipped out and felt so natural. i think i surprised Her a little.

the next day while W/we were at O/our separate business meetings we were IMing and that's when it was all settled. i admitted that i wanted to be Her slave if She would have me and She agreed.

W/we put together a document that has O/our BDSM philosophy memorialized. eventually i morphed into Her full lifestyle slave. She has total control of O/our lives, i serve Her, exist merely for Her pleasure and i wouldn't have it any other way. W/we are totally in love. W/we will marry next year and i will swear obedience to my Mistress. W/we also hope to have a private commitment service.

3. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    that's such a romantic post, chastityslave! it sounds like a union made in heaven!

4. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks!

Chastityslavejohn, i want to thank for your answer to my question. I find it amazing how much control women can have once they know what they " have" & how to use it to control men! so thanks for that, disciplinedpet:anim_37:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice