The Contender.....testicle escape

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by AGCom, Nov 28, 2018.

1. AGCom

AGCom New member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    I have the Contender. Trying for long term chastity. I am having trouble where one testicle keeps slipping out of the base ring. Does anyone have any experience about how to fix this? Would it help me to increase the gap between the base ring and the cage. The cage part is snug. The base ring rides down on my shaft about 1.5 inches from my body.....my sense is that I need to increase the gap distance between the base ring and the cage so that the base ring is more up against my body. Maybe my thinking isn't correct as I'm not a great "engineer' in my strong suits.

2. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    The title of this thread sounds like a great one for a movie or a video game.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Bring this to Mark. He’s a great engineer!

I would go with a smaller diameter basering, or narrow the gap to prevent them slipping between the cage and base rings.

Also an oval ring can reduce the distance between the bottom of the base ring and the bottom of the cage ring as well.

Your balls can pull through the base-cage ring gap, and then through the base ring itself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice