The College Professor

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by slave_sim, Oct 20, 2018.

1. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    CHAPTER ONE

Professor Beth Adams. A full professor at age 38. Beth was thrilled at her accomplishment and her new job. She had been relatively happy at her previous job. She had been an associate professor of Women's studies at a small school. But now she was a full professor at a prestigious large city school and in line for further advances. She knew that her research and writings about the "Female First" movement had attracted the attention of her new boss, Professor Carol Jones. The interview process had been long. Beth made it clear to Carol that she not only taught about women in charge she practiced it. Carol had expressed the typical uncertainty about that but all was well after Carol and her husband went out to dinner with Beth and her husband, Mike. Mike had managed to talk about his job as an instructor in History and how he would be applying for work if they moved. Carol had been polite but later on had made it clear to Beth that the only job she could find for Mike was as an "Executive Assistant." So here it was six months later. Beth was a professor teaching women how to assume their rightful place. Mike was less happy as a glorified secretary to a tough looking woman who was a taskmaster.

Beth looked in the mirror as she got ready to go out. Being a dominant woman did not mean you had to be ugly or non-sexual. She was 5 foot seven inches tall and weighed 130. She had shoulder length black hair. She was built on the slim side with smallish breasts. She was quite striking looking. Mike was also 5 foot seven and had developed a bit of a belly. He was not bad looking but Beth knew all too well his limitations. He had a penis that was almost non-existent. He made up for his inability at intercourse by an absolute unlimited ability to perform oral sex on her. Beth smiled as she thought about him straining to have her reach orgasm. He would lick anything as long as it was attached to her. Beth had come to depend on this for release but knew there should be more.Beth had thought long and hard about why she had married him. She had come to understand that it was because he was what she needed at home. He was passive and soft. He did as he was told. He did the housework. He worshipped Beth. There was his mouth.Beth knew that she loved him but it was not the kind of love you have for a man, certainly not sexual love. It was the kind of marriage that seemed right for her, but she knew something was missing.

Beth yelled for Mike. Tonight they were going to the first of ten mandatory class lectures. Her boss Carol was something of a pioneer in the Women's movement and had developed a philosophy of life based on her research. She asked all of her faculty to volunteer to attend her lectures. She also suggested the spouse attend. Of course, all of this meant that Beth and Mike would be going. Mike was not happy about it but would never disobey Beth on this kind of matter. Beth was actually excited. She had heard that Carol's research was revolutionary and many women she knew said it had improved their lives. The amazing thing to Beth was that these classes had been taught for three years and details had been kept confidential. That, by itself was impressive. Beth was curious if nothing else as she and Mike headed out to the classroom for the first of the ten lectures.

They arrived and saw that a total of ten people would be present, not including Carol. Beth said hello to the other women professors and introductions were made all around. Then Carol made her grand entrance. She went to the front and turned on a power point presentation. The first slide came up with one large word CUCKOLDRY. Carol turned up the lights and asked if anyone knew what this meant. One of the ladies said it meant a woman who has an affair. Carol said "That is not what I mean when I say this. What I mean is a way of life that is natural and correct. A way of life that celebrates women and allows men to be who they were meant to be. It is the way things should be, and in my opinion will be. It is why we are here." Beth looked around and saw that all ten people were lost. She saw some concerned looks on the husbands and interested looks by the women. She knew at that instant that this would not be like any other class she had ever taken.

Carol then provided an outline of the ten lectures. The first lecture for this night was titled "Gender relations-only the facts." She then went into detail explaining the development of the modern woman. She went into great detail on how women had been oppressed but that their natural role was one of leadership and dominance. She made it clear that most relations between men and women were non-sexual but the entire scene was fueled by the sex issue. It could not be ignored.She then went on to explain the paradox of the female sexual response. Women could achieve multiple orgasms and also different orgasms from the clitoris and also the vaginal G spot. The most intense orgasms required an assertive male who was well endowed. But this type of male was not the best at taking orders and serving the other needs of the woman. He was best at independent jobs such as labor and the like. The type of male who best served the woman at home and in her work was passive and timid and would virtually never allow a woman to achieve the kind of sexual release she was hard wired to need. She showed all of the studies and Mike had to admit as he looked at it that facts were facts. As far as sex goes men were not just second to women, they were so inferior as to be almost nonexistent.

Carol then went on to explain that all women were created equal in the sense that they had full sexual capacity and had the natural tendency to dominate men. Those women who became something else did so because of a form of abuse. A form that Carol was determined to put an end to. Men, on the other hand, were created in two forms. First is the male who has a strong sex urge, usually with a large penis. The other is the passive househusband who is less of a man. Carol explained that her research at suggested the differences in these two kind of men started at birth and would never change.

Beth found herslef raising her hand and Carol acknowledged her. Beth had picked up on the essence of the whole talk and said "Carol, if I am to understand this. you are saying that women should be in charge in a professional sense and are best served at home with the pasive man as the husband." Carol smiled and then said "That's right. Go on." Beth then gulped and said "And you are saying that these same women need to be with other men for sex, at least part of the time." Carol was beaming as she said "Bingo. Everybody needs a time to surrender and for women it is when they are with the real man. They have that relationship and then they go home to their husband and they have that. Different men. Different roles."

Mike did not like the way this entire class at gone but sat there mute. He was frozen in his seat as all the women asked pointed questions. Was this part of what she was talking about? Was he the passive husband? Could it be that he was the wimp? He wondered if Beth would want to be with a "real" man and even more worrisome if she deserved it.

The class was finally over and he had learned a couple new words. Bull and cuckold. Carol walked out with them after the class and was smiling at Beth as she said "I knew when I interviewed you that you got it. How did you like the class?" Beth talked as if Mike was not there and said "It was great. It was like a missing puzzle piece for me. I can't wait for the other lectures. Thank you so much." Carol took off and Mike and Beth drove home. After a painful silence Mike asked Beth if she meant what she had sais to Carol. She said. "Every bit and more. Facts are facts and that lady has them."

Nothing more was said that night as Mike took his position on his back and Beth mounted his face. She seemed to get off easy this night and he was happy about that. He was tired. As they fell asleep Mike knew that things were about to change. He was just not sure how. Beth's thoughts were how happy she could be. These classes were the key.

It had been a full week since the first lecture. Mike had been uncomfortable after the talk that Carol had given. On the other hand he thought that it was just progressive nonsense and that Beth would not buy into it. It took only one day for him to find out how wrong that was. Beth had talked to him the following day and had told him how much she had enoyed the talk and how much sense it made. Beth had asked him if he agreed. He remembered looking at the floor and mumbling "I suppose so." Beth had said how it was so nice that they were on the same page. Then she told him that she had decided to "restructure" the household. Mike asked what she meant and she sat down with him and outlined her ideas. Mike had been doing the housework for the most part but Beth had now outlined a responsibility list. Mike saw that it made him do all of the work, not just some, and it gave Beth full financial control of the family and put her in charge of all significant decisions. Beth had sat across the table from him and had given him a stern stare as she asked "Doesn't this make sense for us? This fits in with Carol's talk and it makes perfect sense given the fact that I have the professorship and you seem happy as a secretary." Mike felt deep down that, as a man, he should tell her that he was an executive assistant and not a secretary. He felt he should tell her that he expected more. He felt he was supposed to take charge. Instead he looked down and mumbled "I guess so."

Beth had taken advantage of the situation and Mike had felt himself becoming a full time servant to women. His work during the day was not mentally challenging but it was demanding. He answered the phone, made appointments, made coffee. His boss was a no nonsense woman who had her own ideas about how a man should be treated. At home he was working non stop to do what Beth wanted him to. He, at least felt gratified that she was happy to be able to talk to friends on the phone, relax at night, watch TV and had no worries aobut doing the work. She had Mike for that.

Mike also had noted a change in the bedroom. Beth had become more violent in her sexual needs. They had spent a full week with Beth taking him to her bed. The pattern had repeated daily. She would mount his face and ride him to an orgasm. Beth had always enjoyed this and had told Mike that part of it was the dominant aspect of mounting his face. Mike noted her secretions. They had increased and he knew that something had turned on her sexual jets. His face would be plastered with her juices when he was done. Beth would then slide forward and pull her cheeks apart. She had him worship her anus. And that was what it turned out to be-worship. Mike had never thought he would be doing something so degrading but Beth had a spell over him. He knew that if it was attached to Beth that it was OK. Against all sense he found himself at peace with his tongue up her ass. As he submitted to her ass Beth would ask him to play with himself. She would say how he was "cute" and "tiny" and like a "big clit". The humiliation and her ass smothering him always ended with an orgasm and a little pool of cum on his belly. The pattern then concluded with Beth swinging around and trying to have immediate intercourse. Of course, he was now spent and could not erect. She really did not make much of an effort to insert his tiny, soft member into her. She would slowly rub his cum around his belly and softly say things like "It's ok. I know what you like. I know what I need." Mike had known this week that Beth had really enjoyed their new sex game but it didn't take a rocket scientist to know that she was doing it for a purpose. Her purpose.

The week had been eventful and now they were back for Carol's second lecture. Carol took her position at the front of the classroom and Mike noted that all ten were back. Her subject was "The Proper Care and Feeding of a Cuckold". She made some fun of the lecture title and then went on a one hour talk. She explained that some men are "beta" men. They are happiest when under control of a strong woman. She made it clear that her entire career was about empowering women but that for a healthy society to evolve the needs of men had to be met as well. Mike found himself somewhat uncomfortable as she went through the talk. Her suggestions were sounding eerily close to what Beth had done with him this past week. Finally, the talk reached the end and Carol put up her last slides. The first one said "What does your cuckold need?" The next slide said "To serve you selflessly-PERIOD."

Beth and Mike walked out. Beth made sure to dally until she could walk out with Carol. Beth told her how much she had enjoyed the talk and then said "Mike and I have been trying to work on some of these issues at home. I know these talks will help him focus on things." Mike felt his face redden with shame as Carol said how great that was. Carol then casually mentioned that "Did you hear about Janet's date last weekend?" Beth said no but in such a way that Mike could tell that she was not surprised at the topic. Carol then said "She went out with this guy that she had met a mixer and I must tell you there is only one word for him and that is super-bull." Beth and Carol were laughing as Mike continued to redden. Beth then said "I assume you have heard that she had him in the Biblical sense." Carol laughed and said "Oh yeah. No doubt about that. My little gossip mogers wouldn't tell me where the deed happened. Probably at her home. She has always been a homebody." They all split up as they arrived at the parking lot. Beth got behind the wheel of the car and made small talk as they drove home. Mike sat there with his thoughts. The lecture had been blunt, Mike now realized that he was felt to be a cuckold. How could one's life and situation change so drastically in one week? Of course, the unspoken last bit resonated through his mind. Janet had had a date. Janet was married and was at the lecture with her husband. Mike was beginning to understand what it really meant to be a cuckold. Was he one?

Mike felt a strange, queasy feeling as he got dressed. It had only been two days ago that he had been told by Beth that the third lecture by Carol was going to be a bit different. When he asked what that meant she said that Carol had decided to go ahead with a mixer instead. Mike had no idea what a mixer was but had remembered that Janet had met her date at one. He was not stupid and he knew something was up. Beth had made it clear to him that he was expected to dress a certain way. He asked why and she had said it was part of the mixer tradition that the husbands of the women wore a certain garb. She reminded him that they were at a school and all kinds of traaditions and clubs existed. Mike knew that Beth was looking to move up the ladder and he would not be the one to put up a fight. But the white pants that were tied with a draw string and the white long sleeve shirt was not what he would have expected. As they got ready to go he noted that Beth had no such clothes restrictions. She had dressed up in a black dress that was daring. It dipped deeply in the back and her smallish breasts were half exposed by strips of fabric. He had to admit she looked stunning. What a pair they would make. Mutt and Jeff. Beauty and the Beast.

They drove out into the country to the faculty retreat. It was a restored home off by itself. The University owned it. It had only been three years earlier that it had been taken over by the Women's Studies Department. They arrived and Mike was met by another man in an all white outfit. He asked Beth if he could borrow Mike and she said certainly with a bit of a smug smile. Mike found himself in the kitchen with a small group of men, all in white. After some confusing talk a woman came in. Mike had recognized her as one of the faculty members. She was older, a little plump, and clearly in charge. She had an older man in white with her. She spoke "I want to welcome you to your first mixer. I am Doctor Leslie Thomas and this is my husband Tommy. You probably all have questions and I won't be able to answer all of them but I will give you the rules. These mixers are a tradition here. They serve many purposes. First of all the faculty gets to know each other in a social sense. Secondly, the faculty gets to mix with other women and men from the community. This is important for our growth. Finally, this helps supplement the material you are all learning in the lectures. I know you all have accepted the superiority of your partners and female superiority in general. This is a way to develop that in a practical sense. There are only three main rules. First you will address everyone with respect and that means no first names with anyone not in white. Secondly you are here to serve. You will fulfill any request from a person not in white. Finally, your old fashioned ideas may be challenged a bit. You must not object or interfere. Tommy will give you details. welcome."

Doctor Thomas left and the small group of men in white, numbering ten, surrounded him with a barrage of questions. Mike felt like challenging the woman's comment that they all accepted women as superior to men, but he somehow felt that it would not be well received. Anyways he was able to accept his inferiority on some level. After all, he had a wife like Beth. Who wouldn't submit to her? Tommy then explained that they were going to serve drinks, serve food, clean up and basically help the mixer go well. One of the husbands asked Tommy how long the evening would last. Tommy said "Probably six hours or so. After drinks there will be dinner and then usually some dancing. We have a small band here tonight." Another husband asked if they would be eating with the wives. Tommy laughed out loud at this. "Now listen. This is a mixer. It is for a number of men and women to mix. You all will get about fifteen minutes to eat in here and I'll tell you when. And remember that you must show respect. You must not use first names and that includes your own wife." Mike was flabbergasted but did not object as he wrote MIKE on a tag and stuck it on his white shirt. He knew he would not and could not do anything that Beth would not approve of. He was handed a tray loaded with filled wine glasses and was ushered down a hall to the large reception hall.

Mike had to get his eyes adjusted to the subdued lighting. He then saw a number of women and men. The women were all dressed up. Some had on mannish pants and some had on dresses. The men were in coat and tie. There was not one person in the room who did not exude confidence. Mike wandered around looking to see Beth. He handed out wine as he went. He noted that none of the people thanked him. They were all engaged in conversation. He ran out of wine just as a woman came up to get a glass. He recognized her as a young graduate student in the department. She gently slapped his tray and said "Get me a good red wine and be quick about it." Mike was taken aback by her tone but hurried off to get it. As he neared the door he caught a glimpse of a bare back. Beth was off to the side and was deeply engaged in conversation with a large distinguished looking man. He saw her lift her head and laugh at something as he made it to the hall. He had never felt so small in his entire life.

Mike filled his tray and hurried out. He made sure the young woman got her drink and then watched as she zeroed in on a man. He found himself slowly migrating to Beth and when he got there he had two glasses of wine left. The man noted him and said to Beth "Well how is that for timing." He saw Beth laugh and then the man took the two glasses and handed one to Beth. Mike got a look at Beth's face. She did not acknowledge who he was but he saw a grin on his face. He saw absolute joy in a woman who had it all. Her husband was willingly serving her and a strange man. Mike saw her look for what it was. A feeling of power and fulfillment. Mike bowed his head and walked back to the kitchen. He knew a man would have done something but he was in over his head.

The dinner was served on six tables. Mike did not get to serve Beth's table but he noticed her next to the man. They were talking and the man draped his arm casually over the back of Beth's chair. After dinner a band started playing and dancing started. This was the cue for the husbands to go back to the kitchen and wait. Mike sat there knowing what was going on. The husbands started talking and he heard them mention Beth. One said that her friend was a power attorney in town. Another said "Boy and does he ever have the hots for her. You can just tell." After an eternity Tommy collected them and said it was time to go home. They all went out the side door and were escorted to the cars. Mike sat behind the wheel waiting for Beth to come out. She finally came out the front door. Her man friend had his arm around her waist and she was laughing. She got to the door of the car and the man opened it. Mike felt like an absolute nothing as they talked as if he were not there. He saw Beth facing the man and thanking him for the evening. He saw her bare back with the daring dress, the back of her head and the man's face looming. The man said "Beth I should be the one thanking you. Do you think we could go out sometime? You know just the two of us." Mike had to close his eyes to hide his tears as he heard "Tony, I would love that. Call me." As Mike opened his eyes they were in an embrace and he could see the kissing was not a cousin's kiss. It was the open mouth deep kind. He saw Tony's hands on the small of Beth's back and her arms were around his neck. She eventually got in the car and Tony closed the door and waved. Mike was in white. He did not exist.

They went home without a word. As they pulled in Beth said "Mike I am so proud and happy about how you acted today. What did you think of Tony?" Mike was dumfounded but mumbled something like he seemed nice. Beth then said "Nice doesn't begin to get it. I am going to sleep with him. You know that don't you?" It had been unexpected and Mike was silent and in shock. Beth was staring at him. She had just told him the truth and she was giving him her serious look. He started to say something and Beth silenced him. She smiled and said "You don't have to say anything baby. I know you want it for me and your going to get your wish. I am going to cuckold you. From now on you are going to be known as Beth's cuckold."

That night Mike went down on Beth and she had four violent orgasms. When they were done she told him "Mike. Tonight I want you to hold it in for me. You are not going to cum. I want this night to be about me. Now go to sleep and you know what? We are both going to dream about Tony. Tony and Beth. Nighty-night." Mike rolled over but could not sleep. He had been fully emasculated and cuckolded and all his wife had done was kiss a guy. He was a mess of emotions as he realized his tiny dick was hard thinking about the two of them. What did it all mean? What would happen next?

It was two days after the fateful mixer. Mike did some early morning housework and took off for work. Beth got to sleep in. A professor's life was in reality not all that hard. Mike hurried to fix coffee for his boss. She arrived in a surprisingly good mood. Mike served her a cup of coffee as the routine demanded. She took a sip and looked over the rim of the cup. "Congratulations Mike. I just heard yesterday." Mike seemed confused and said "I'm sorry but I don't know what you are talking about." She laughed and shook her head. "You beta men are all the same. I'm talking about Beth silly. I heard yesterday that she has decided to cuckold you. If you ask me it is long overdue." Mike looked at her in stunned silence. He could not deny the facts but he had to ask a question. "Why do I get congratulated? It seems like Beth is the one to be congratulated." His boss again just shook her head. "There you go again. Just like a beta. You need to be proud of who and what you are and be happy that Beth lets you stay in the same town. Oh well I am sure that Beth is more than enough woman to get a beta like you under control." Mike walked out after being dismissed. None of it made any sense to him except the mere statement of fact-Beth was cuckolding him.

That night Mike prepared dinner and sat down after serving Beth. She took a bite and then gave Mike a serious look. "I got a phone call from your boss today. She told me about your conversation. I must tell you that I am disappointed in you." Mike became confused for the second time in one day. He looked at Beth and said "Why Beth? What did I do?" Beth waited as she collected her thoughts and calmed down. She then spoke in a slow and controlled manner. "Mike. I thought you understood that I have decided to cuckold you. When that happens it is a moment of celebration. It means the woman has taken charge of her life and it means that her husband loves her. He not only loves her but worships her. He is the one who is really making the statement. The statement is that my wife is better than me. My wife is in charge. My wife's happiness comes first. He accepts these facts and then shows the world that he is serious by the sexual dichotomy. He remains faithful. He may be kept in chastity. His wife is free. She uses that freedom. She is sometimes brutal with it. His pain and his humiliation elevate her. It is what a healthy marriage is all about. Really, Mike, these are basic facts taught in our gender courses. You are married to a professor. It shocks me you seemed to have no knowledge."

Mike felt his face redden. He had heard his wife and friends talk about some of this but had never paid any attention. He thought it was theoretical. He had never imagined it could be real. He also understood how his wife must feel. He had not refused to be cuckolded but he had been less then enthusiastic. He knew that Beth had him trapped. There was a way forward but it was Beth's way. He looked at the floor and spoke "Beth, I am sorry I wasn't thinking. I just didn't know you were serious and didn't know you were going to tell people." Mike's apology calmed Beth down. She spoke again in even tones. "Mike, I will accept your apology because you didn't know better. Now I am going to ask you this one time and one time only. Think long and hard about it. I want to know if you will allow me to cuckold you. Understand this. If you agree I will not be asking your permission in the future. I will do what I think is the right thing to do. The right thing will be what is right for me. You and I will stay together but on my terms. I will not want any sulking or arguments from you. You need to also understand that cuckolding you means I will be in total charge at home. Of course, that won't be too much different from now, will it? Finally, if you agree to this it is permanent. I won't ask your opinion again. You have this one last chance to control things. Say no and we will drop our plans and we will try and have an equal marriage. Say yes and you will really be Beth's cuckold and you better believe EVERYONE will know it."

Beth left the room and Mike heard the shower running. He felt panicked. He had heard Beth . She would not leave him. He could try to go back to a regular marriage. A faithful wife that other men desired. A partner at home. Or he could become what to all practical purposes was Beth's slave. He would be known as Beth's cuckold. No more hiding or denying. Somebody that everyone would look at and think of as a beta. Less than a man. Mike knew how easy a decision this would be for the average man. But as he sat there he thought of Beth. His mind saw her in the black dress with another man's hands near her ass. He saw her breasts swaying in the dress as she flirted with Tony. He saw how happy she was in the dominant role. As his mind continued to visualize it all Beth came out. Her hair was wet. She had on a housecoat that was gaping in the front. The edges of her breasts could be seen. She said nothing. Mike then spole in a weak voice "Beth will you please cuckold me?" Beth smiled and said "Say it a little louder dear." Mike then said "I want to be your cuckold." Beth said "Forever and without reservations or limitations? You know the rules??" Mike then looked down and said "Yes. It is what is right for us." Beth then said "You will get your wish."

Beth took Mike by the hand and had him lie on the carpeted floor. She then hiked up her housecoat and mounted his face. She rode him hard and easy and then hard. She had multiple orgasms. She was just lifting up when the phone rang. She sat down and Mike heard "Hi Tony..... No nothing important........I'd love to.......She went to bed and asked Mike to sleep in the guest room. Tonight they would be lef to their thoughts.

It had been several weeks since Mike had taken the vow of cuckoldry. It had not been all that different for him. At least initially. Beth and he attended Carol's classes for several weeks. At the end of the fifth class Carol had made an announcement. She said that she was proud to say that all five husbands had accepted vows of cuckoldry. When she said this the ten people in the classroom all looked at each other. Most knew that Mike had agreed but a few were surprises. Carol then said "After today we are going to split up for the last five classes. I will continue with the women. Megan will be with the cuckolds on Friday nights." None of this was lost on Mike. First she had quit calling them men or husbands. They were now cuckolds. Secondly he knew exactly who Megan was. She was the graduate student who had demanded wine at the mixer. She was a no-nonsense person and a firm believer in female superiority. Finally, he noted the Friday night time. These classes had been on Wednesdays and the women would continue at that time. Now he would have to go on Friday night. Oh well, Mike thought, it would only be for five more classes.

Mike and Beth arrived home after the class. Beth had made some changes. She had moved Mike into the guest bedroom on the night he took his vows. He had stayed there. He had asked Beth why and she had said that she wanted to spread out a bit in the bed. She said that there would be other reasons as well but would not elaborate. He still could not figure out the changes she had insisted on. Her bedroom had been redecorated and all of his clothes were moved out. The strangest thing was the replacement of the double bed in the guest room with a single bed. On second thought Mike thought even he could figure that one out. Mike asked Beth what the class schedule meant. She laughed and then explained. Fridays work out the best because many of the women will go out on dates that night. What better time for you to learn something useful. Mike then asked in a sheepish voice "Do you have a date for this Friday?" Beth did not vary her gaze and said "Yes, Mike, I do. Tony asked me out several weeks ago and we are going out Friday. It is going to be my first date with you as my cuckold. I want it to be special. I was going to tell you later but now you know. When you are at your class I want you to focus on me. I will be with Tony, a real man. Think about that Mike." Beth was happy and Mike could not tell. Was it because of her date or because she was on the ultimate power trip with him. He thought it was probably a bit of both.

Friday came quickly. Mike drove to the class. As he left Beth finished getting ready. She was hot looking. Beth gave him a knowing look as he left. For the first time Mike felt like a cuckold. This was now about pain. His pain. He knew things would never be the same once Beth had slept with another.

All five cuckolds were at the class. Megan was there and stood at the front. She was young and very petite and Mike feared her. Megan said "Welcome cuckolds. The next classes are going to be about who and what you are and what your place in the world is. I am going to help you begin a life of service. The first thing I want is to go around and have you explain something about yourself." Mike was kept until last. He knew that Megan was studying under his wife and she had clearly singled him out for special treatment. He stood up and told everyone his story. Megan cut him off. She said "Enough of the nonsense talk. What I want to know is how big is your cock?" She stared at him. Mike reddened and mumbled "Tiny." Megan would not stop though. She walked to him and said "Show us." Mike was stunned. What was this all about. He hesitated and Megan grabbed his crotch and squeezed. Mike went to his knees. She then very slowly and softly said "Show us." Mike found himself pulling down his pants. Megan stood there and made him become totally naked. She looked at his penis. It was cold in the room and Mike was scared. It must have measured an inch or two at the most. Megan then turned to the other cuckolds and said "This is not the only thing that makes you a cuck but it is a big part of it. No woman could possibly want to have sex with THAT. Women want men to have sex with and cuckolds to serve them." She then turned back to Mike who was beet red. She said "Cuckold Mike. Your wife is going to control how and when you get to orgasm, assuming you get to. But tonight I am in charge and I am gooing to show you how you can get relief if and when she allows it." She then started a power point presentation. Mike noted pictures of his wife. He wondered who could have taken them. She looked out in a stern way and then Mike saw pictures of her with Tony from the Mixer. She looked happy. She saw a slide of Tony holding her tight in order to dance. Megan came up next to Mike. She looked down and saw that his one inch softie was now a 2-3 inch hardon. She thought to herself how predictable these cucks are. She whispered in Mike's ear "Play with yourself. Do it here and now. Let everyone see. Show them how proud you are to see your wife with another man." She stood there and closely watched. The slides got to a very suggestive look on Beth's face and he came. Megan snapped her hand out and caught it. Mike felt like passing out but Megan steadied him. She then slowly brought her hand up to Mike's mouth and he knew what was expected. He licked her hand clean. When done Megan said to the others "See how a cuckold gets release. He must always focus on his wife when he orgasms and usually it is better if it is his wife and a man. A cuckold must have no pride. Cuckolds eat cum. Other people's cum too. you will all see this and the wisdom of it. Mike is a cuckold. He just didn't know it before." Mike felt humiliated as his penis shrank in the cold air. The other cuckolds clapped. At least they had enjoyed the show on some level.

Mike got home after the class. He had been humiliated and controlled by a woman 15 years his junior and one that probably weighed 100 pounds. He felt like a wimp. Beth's plans had not been forgotten. As he pulled in he saw a Lexus in the driveway. He quietly came in and saw that the house looked empty. He thought it was odd and then he heard it. Sounds from Beth's room. The bedsprings creaking and soft voices. Beth was in her bedroom. The bedroom he had shared with her. She was making love to a man named Tony. Mike felt trapped. This had all happened so quickly. He quietly went to his room and shut the door. He could hear the noises throughout the night. His mind could not shake the vision of his wife with Tony. Despite everything he thought would happen he felt the return of his tiny erection. He now knew that he was no longer Mike. He was Beth's cuckold.

Mike did not sleep the night. He heard Beth in her room fucking Tony. As the night wore on he began to think how he would handle the two of them in the morning. This was solved as he heard Beth and Tony at the front door. Tony had apparently decided to go home, even if in the early hours of the morning. Mike had no idea how many times Tony had pumped Beth but he knew it was beyond his own abilities, way beyond.

Mike saw a light as Beth came into his room. He heard her say "I know you are awake." He opened his eyes and saw Beth. She was totally naked. Her dark hair was rumpled. She was flushed. She was a freshly fucked woman and it showed. She approached Mike and brought her pussy to his face. Mike could see cum dripping out. It was Tony's cum. She had taken him bareback. She must be loaded with Tony's sperm. Sperm that was more than Mike and better than Mike. Mike felt small and submissive and impressed. But something held him back. He was unable to put his mouth on Beth. Mike was a trapped animal. He knew he should start the cleaning process. It would be the final submission. Once you eat another man's cum from your wife you are really cuckolded. There are no more doubts. It is a way to tell your wife that you accept her needs. You accept her actions. You acknowledge that you are less than her and that you are less than the man. Women rarely sleep with a cuckold once he has started licking other's cum. You are what you are at that point. All of this was going through Mike's mind in a split second. He could see Beth wanting to take him to this next level. She was encouraging him. It was there for him. It was hot and steamy and dripping. Mike simply froze. He lost his focus. Beth leaned forward and grabbed his chin. She said in a chillingly cold voice "This will be fixed." She went to her bedroom and closed the door.

Nothing more was said but Friday evening came. Mike walked into the class with the pint sized Megan. How can such a small and young woman cause him so much fear? When all were seated Megan began "Cuckold Mike. Tell the class what a cuckold does when his wife wants him to go down on her?" Mike swallowed and said "He does it." Megan smiled "That's right. HE DOES IT!" She continued "Cuckold Mike. What does he do when she has had sex with a man, a real man. What does he do when she is full of a real man's sperm?" Mike swallowed and said "He takes it." Megan clapped her hands "Do you hear that class. HE TAKES IT!" Megan went over to Mike and roughly grabbed him by the back of his neck. Mike now noticed a table in the corner. Megan wheeled it out. She looked at Mike and said calmly "Take your clothes off and lie down." Mike hurried to do it. Megan commanded respect. Megan efficiently tied Mikes arms out of the way and his legs. He was trapped. She then pulled forward a small extended stand. It was well above Mike but he looked up and saw that it held a picture of Beth. She was showing cleavage. Next to her was Tony. They had their arms around each other. Tony was serious. She was smiling. Megan leaned over Mike and said "Comfy cuck?" Mike was now fearful and just shook his head. He was totally under her control.

Mike saw Megan's face disappear and he then heard the door open. The room was silent and he knew the other cuckolds were all watching and learning. They would not want to be next. Mike was an object lesson. Mike then saw that he was surrounded by three large men. These were bulls. They were not like Mike. Mike had no idea where or how Megan got them. He heard Megan's voice from across the room. "Everybody play close attention and learn. Men you may begin." Mike then saw the three pull out three huge cocks and start masturbating. They brought them close to Mike's face. They grazed it. Finally one of the men held Mike's nose. He gasped for air and the cock was quickly stuffed into his mouth. The three took turns and finally the nightmare came to the climax and Mike was blasted with cum. On the face. In the mouth. Dripping down his neck. At this point he saw that Megan had been circling and taking pictures. The three men left and Mike looked up. He saw the picture of Beth and Tony. He saw Megan's beaming face. She spoke softly "Focus on Beth. Focus on her needs. You must always focus on her needs." Mike stayed like that for two hours feeling the cum dry and get crusty. Megan taught the class as if he were not there. All of the cuckolds passed him on their way out that evening. Only then was he released so that he could clean up and head back home to Beth.

Beth was waiting for Mike. She was sitting calmly as he entered. She said "Go to the bathroom and clean your face and your mouth." He hurried to do it grateful for this opportunity. He came back to the living room. Beth was in her nightgown and looked like a goddess to him. She was quiet for what seemed like an eternity and then spoke "You must never hesitate. You must always keep the focus. I did not go out tonight because of your little problem. I don't intend to deprive myself in the future like I am doing tonight.I hope and trust we have our little problem fixed. Next time it won't be so easy for you" Mike just shook his head yes as he looked at the floor. There was no point in explaining to her that this evening had been far from "easy". He just could not believe that in the course of a couple of months they had gone from an equal marriage, a modern marriage to this. Was this what Beth had wanted all along? Was this Mike's destiny all along? He was beyond thinking now. It was now about Beth. She had won.

Beth pointed to the floor. Mike immediately went to his back. Beth stood and pulled her nightgown up and off. She straddled Mike's face. He was waiting for the familiar slit to come to his mouth but she slid forward. He saw her anus. This time he did not think. He did not hesitate. He merely licked and probed. Beth spread her cheeks and roughly sat on him. She wanted him to clean her and to go deep. This was not about sex. This was about Beth and Mike and the natural order. It eventually ended and Beth stood up. She took her foot and pushed it across Mike's face and probed his mouth. He licked and cleaned and sucked. He no longer hesitated. She had a slight smile and said "Better." She then went to her room and closed the door leaving Mike on the floor. Where could she possibly take him from this place. He was a cuckold beyond the point of no return and he knew it.

Mike did not sleep the night. He heard Beth in her room fucking Tony. As the night wore on he began to think how he would handle the two of them in the morning. This was solved as he heard Beth and Tony at the front door. Tony had apparently decided to go home, even if in the early hours of the morning. Mike had no idea how many times Tony had pumped Beth but he knew it was beyond his own abilities, way beyond.

Mike saw a light as Beth came into his room. He heard her say "I know you are awake." He opened his eyes and saw Beth. She was totally naked. Her dark hair was rumpled. She was flushed. She was a freshly fucked woman and it showed. She approached Mike and brought her pussy to his face. Mike could see cum dripping out. It was Tony's cum. She had taken him bareback. She must be loaded with Tony's sperm. Sperm that was more than Mike and better than Mike. Mike felt small and submissive and impressed. But something held him back. He was unable to put his mouth on Beth. Mike was a trapped animal. He knew he should start the cleaning process. It would be the final submission. Once you eat another man's cum from your wife you are really cuckolded. There are no more doubts. It is a way to tell your wife that you accept her needs. You accept her actions. You acknowledge that you are less than her and that you are less than the man. Women rarely sleep with a cuckold once he has started licking other's cum. You are what you are at that point. All of this was going through Mike's mind in a split second. He could see Beth wanting to take him to this next level. She was encouraging him. It was there for him. It was hot and steamy and dripping. Mike simply froze. He lost his focus. Beth leaned forward and grabbed his chin. She said in a chillingly cold voice "This will be fixed." She went to her bedroom and closed the door.

Nothing more was said but Friday evening came. Mike walked into the class with the pint sized Megan. How can such a small and young woman cause him so much fear? When all were seated Megan began "Cuckold Mike. Tell the class what a cuckold does when his wife wants him to go down on her?" Mike swallowed and said "He does it." Megan smiled "That's right. HE DOES IT!" She continued "Cuckold Mike. What does he do when she has had sex with a man, a real man. What does he do when she is full of a real man's sperm?" Mike swallowed and said "He takes it." Megan clapped her hands "Do you hear that class. HE TAKES IT!" Megan went over to Mike and roughly grabbed him by the back of his neck. Mike now noticed a table in the corner. Megan wheeled it out. She looked at Mike and said calmly "Take your clothes off and lie down." Mike hurried to do it. Megan commanded respect. Megan efficiently tied Mikes arms out of the way and his legs. He was trapped. She then pulled forward a small extended stand. It was well above Mike but he looked up and saw that it held a picture of Beth. She was showing cleavage. Next to her was Tony. They had their arms around each other. Tony was serious. She was smiling. Megan leaned over Mike and said "Comfy cuck?" Mike was now fearful and just shook his head. He was totally under her control.

Mike saw Megan's face disappear and he then heard the door open. The room was silent and he knew the other cuckolds were all watching and learning. They would not want to be next. Mike was an object lesson. Mike then saw that he was surrounded by three large men. These were bulls. They were not like Mike. Mike had no idea where or how Megan got them. He heard Megan's voice from across the room. "Everybody play close attention and learn. Men you may begin." Mike then saw the three pull out three huge cocks and start masturbating. They brought them close to Mike's face. They grazed it. Finally one of the men held Mike's nose. He gasped for air and the cock was quickly stuffed into his mouth. The three took turns and finally the nightmare came to the climax and Mike was blasted with cum. On the face. In the mouth. Dripping down his neck. At this point he saw that Megan had been circling and taking pictures. The three men left and Mike looked up. He saw the picture of Beth and Tony. He saw Megan's beaming face. She spoke softly "Focus on Beth. Focus on her needs. You must always focus on her needs." Mike stayed like that for two hours feeling the cum dry and get crusty. Megan taught the class as if he were not there. All of the cuckolds passed him on their way out that evening. Only then was he released so that he could clean up and head back home to Beth.

Beth was waiting for Mike. She was sitting calmly as he entered. She said "Go to the bathroom and clean your face and your mouth." He hurried to do it grateful for this opportunity. He came back to the living room. Beth was in her nightgown and looked like a goddess to him. She was quiet for what seemed like an eternity and then spoke "You must never hesitate. You must always keep the focus. I did not go out tonight because of your little problem. I don't intend to deprive myself in the future like I am doing tonight.I hope and trust we have our little problem fixed. Next time it won't be so easy for you" Mike just shook his head yes as he looked at the floor. There was no point in explaining to her that this evening had been far from "easy". He just could not believe that in the course of a couple of months they had gone from an equal marriage, a modern marriage to this. Was this what Beth had wanted all along? Was this Mike's destiny all along? He was beyond thinking now. It was now about Beth. She had won.

Beth pointed to the floor. Mike immediately went to his back. Beth stood and pulled her nightgown up and off. She straddled Mike's face. He was waiting for the familiar slit to come to his mouth but she slid forward. He saw her anus. This time he did not think. He did not hesitate. He merely licked and probed. Beth spread her cheeks and roughly sat on him. She wanted him to clean her and to go deep. This was not about sex. This was about Beth and Mike and the natural order. It eventually ended and Beth stood up. She took her foot and pushed it across Mike's face and probed his mouth. He licked and cleaned and sucked. He no longer hesitated. She had a slight smile and said "Better." She then went to her room and closed the door leaving Mike on the floor. Where could she possibly take him from this place. He was a cuckold beyond the point of no return and he knew it.

Mike had entered a new place in his relationship with Beth. The next week was one Beth called "Focus and Submit." Mike did all of the housework and every night Beth had him lick her anus. He was expected to clean her and on occasion to go deeply with his tongue. Beth did not seek orgasm this week and she certainly did not allow Mike one. She sought domination. She attended her class in mid week. Friday came and Mike saw Beth getting dressed for another date with Tony. She did not ask Mike's opinion of what she should wear. She teasingly explained that to Mike telling him "How could you know what turns a man on?" Mike sat red faced and ashamed. The failure had been is and now Beth had corrected things. Mike had to go to his class before Tony arrived. Beth grabbed his face before he left and put her face just inches from his as she said "I have a great opinion of Megan. She is naturally dominant and she is like many younger women. She doesn't have any soft areas like some of us do. So you better not embarass me. You do what she says and when she says it. If you want to know what your future is going to be like. Listen to Megan. She is your guide."

Mike arrived at the classroom suffering the usual pangs of jealousy. After all his wife was going out on a date with another man. A better man. A man who Beth would sleep with. How could he not be jealous. When Megan arrived Mike felt that she had read his mind. She posted one word "JEALOUSY". She then asked the cuckolds if it was a good thing or a bad thing. They all said bad until she got to Mike. For some reason he suddenly knew the answer and he said "It is good. It is very good." Megan seemed surprised but smiled. She then asked Mike why. He responed that her classes had taught them that the pain of a cuckold is more or less converted into the pleasure of the woman. The bull was another matter. But from a cuckold's point of view the only thing that mattered was the woman's pleasure. And for that he must suffer and do so willingly.

After the class Megan asked him to stay behind. When the others had left she said to him "Mike you surprised me tonight. You may be a semi-decent cuckold after all. I am going to call your wife. I know she is out. But I just want you to remember that you must always do what your wife tells you to do. You must NEVER hesitate. " Mike said that he understood as he left. He did not know what she was talking about.

Mike got home and shortly after that Tony and Beth arrived. They came in and Beth noticed Mike. She told him to get Tony a drink and he ran to do that. When he got back in the living room Tony and Beth were kissing and Tony's hand was up her shirt fondling her breast. Mike set the drink down and the familiar mixture of shame and jealousy set in. He started to leave and Beth broke her mouth away to say "Stop right there. You come with us." Tony had his arm around Beth as the two made their way to Beth's bedroom. Mike sat off to the side as the two slowly undressed each other. Beth stroked Tony's enormous cock and then turned to Mike with a smile "Do you see Mike? This is what a man has. Not what you have. Do you understand now why you will never be anything but a cuckold?" Mike stared with his jaw hanging open. He slowly nodded his head in a trance as Beth turned her head back to Tony. She had clearly forgotten about Mike as she slid Tony's cock into her mouth and took it fast and deep. She wanted this prize to be ready for her. Beth broke off and got into a doggy position. Tony was getting ready and Beth stopped. "Mike get over here now." Mike remembered Megan's words and he did not hesitate. He was still dressed but that would not matter here where a man and a woman were having sex. He got on his back and Beth paced multiple pillows on him. She would not see him or really feel him but Mike would feel her weight as well as Tony's thrusts. She gently placed her vaginal lips on Mike and he started licking and penetrating. It seemed like a matter of a few seconds and all of a sudden Mike felt something else. Tony's penis had penetrated. It was alongside Mike's tongue but it was bigger and harder and it had a mission. Mike was too far gone to stop and the rhythm of Tony and Beth took over. Mike's mouth was sore. He knew he would have a bruise. Beth and Tony were talking to each other. Mike was a mouth, nothing more. Finally there was a tension and an extra thrust. Mike could not catch his breath from the extra weight and then he felt Tony spurting into his wife. He heard Beth yell out "Yeah. You go Tony." The two of them were laughing at the success. Beth twisted her neck around to kiss Tony. Mike could hear the two lovers whisper and he heard the sloppy kiss. Then he felt it. Beth's twist had opened her up. Mike got all of the sperm in his mouth. Beth lifted herself off Mike as Tony got up. She did it slowly and the cum dripped out directly onto Mike's face. She held herself up and then lowered back to smear Mike's face with a back and forth movement. She then pulled off and told Mike he could leave. Mike heard Tony and Beth talking in the bathroom and laughing. He got up and went to his own room as his face got crusty.

The next day Mike feared that Beth would yell or scream but she was instead soft spoken and kind. She sat across from Mike at the kitchen table and said "Are you starting to get it Mike? Do you see where Megan is taking you?" Mike mumbled that he thought he did. Beth then said to him. "There is more you know. You can give more and I can take more. You are not a man anymore. Not really. But boy do I like being with a man. You saw that last night, didn't you? You want to go deeper too, don't you? Do you want me to really take you to some deep areas? Areas of pain and humiliation and pleasure. Of course the pleasure part is for me. Do you want that Mike?" Mike shut his eyes as tears formed and slipped down his face. His fantasy of manhood had been stripped away. He had been exposed for what he had always been, a cuckold. Beth's cuckold. He closed his eyes and just nodded his head yes. Beth stroked the side of his face as she said to him "Then it is settled. I am going to get some extra special classes for you my little cuckold. You are going to be the cuckold of all cuckolds."

Beth went off as Mike started with housework. She had not expected that he would be this submissive and this easy to break. But she liked it. Her sense of power was intoxicating. She was getting screwed by a man who knew how to do it. And now she was going to have a slave/cuckold as well. To top it off she expected her academic career to get a huge boost when the other women knew how far she had taken Mike with his cuckolding. It was all good and more was to come.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice