The cobra chastity cage

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by Chastehubs, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Cageboi

Cageboi Active member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    I’ll be interested to see how it goes. I have a MM jail bird which is great, but have been thinking about a light weight resin type cage for everyday use.

2. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    I really like the look of these, no need to remove in shower, lightweight and discreet. The XD rings also looks great for my small balls, keeping gap to 7mm. The total length of my CB6000s is 826mm and I just sit short of the opening, so the S+ would probably be the best fit at 800mm. I'd like to try a chinese knockoff first before spending big on a genuine one but I can only find equivalents to S (700mm) and R (900mm).

3. Chaste Bear

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Went for a small cobra/evo hybrid. Basically the cage of a cobra with the double arc ring of an evo. So far very snug and comfortable.

4. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    I'm really late to this, but here's my two cents.

I have a resin one and like it very much. I bought mine from K3D (link below). It turns out that their version was much more expensive, but it also has more options. I got a thicker base ring that narrowed the gap with the cage. (That was important because my balls have a tendency to escape!) They also have other adjustments available. This is helpful if you are already pretty sure of your size needs and preferences. I also purchased a locking cock ring. That allowed me to try a different ring size and I ended up using a smaller base ring with both. Only one base ring comes with the set (unlike some other places that give you four of set sizes).

https://kink3d.com/collections/cobra-chastity-kits

5. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I've seen a few people indicate that they can wear their cage while cycling. I'm not sure how that works because when I tried it wearing cycling shorts it basically crushed my balls. I can wear my cage while running or using my rowing machine, but I need to have it off for cycling.

6. Chaste Bear

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Ended up reverting back to the CB6000s as peeing was difficult in the cobra, never lined up properly with the gaps between the bars.

7. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I have a Kink3D knockoff from Badassworkroom! I have had it only a short time, but have found it extremely comfortable.
    I got mine in pink! My left testicle kept finding a way out of the largest two rings! I got the curved rings! I am now wearing the next size down, and have been locked for a little over 2 days. I’m already at the point where I am forgetting it’s there, it’s that comfortable!
    As far as urinating in it, it is less problematic than my Custom Chastity Leopard and much easier to keep clean.
    I got the smallest cage and my body has already adapted to it’s new confines. No nocturnal erections! This is actually smaller than my Leopard!
    The only drawback so far was getting the locking mechanism in place, but now that I am locked, that isn’t a problem for now. I may get the numbered tags for Locktober and NOvember!

8. Misterblacksoul

Misterblacksoul New member

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    I've had the N+ for over a year and it's still my favorite cage so far. I had a few Chinese metal cages for practice and sizing but they all had issues. Metal is too heavy can't go thru detectors without issue, so I leaned towards plastic. The fit is pretty good, but I got a frenum piercing to securely fit in an evotion Orion. Well my sizing was incorrect on the Orion I guess so I got a $500 paperweight for now.

I just found the smtaste.com site through this thread and they have an Orion knockoff! Going to try it and see how well it fits with the kit I already have. The base ring was too tight to even wear so I don't know how the rest will fit.

I also am getting Cobra knockoff cage to experiment with. The piercing makes the head not fit in the cage tip properly so I want to try removing a few cross bars for more room.

9. LockedOfCourse

Local Time:
    I have an eBay cobra cage and it's very comfortable although I would like to try a smaller cage, are the STL files for the cage available anywhere? I would still buy a new cage but would be good to try before I buy.

10. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    Hi.

I have this version (knock-off). The small ring is perfect but the gap between ring and cage is too small and hurt little. The second ring fits well with the cage but i feel the device hanging when i'm flaccid.

Should i try the version with the thiner ring? There's big diferences between both models?

Attached Files:

11. Dax69

Dax69 Member

Storeman and purchaser
    Herts, UK
    Local Time:
    is this a knockoff one or one from 3dkinks?

12. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    Knockoff!

13. Hard-Aching-69

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Hi what size did you get may I ask.

14. koala

koala Active member

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    FWIW, I'm now four days in a K3D Cobra and it's quite comfortable. Doesn't quite "fit like a glove", the cage is a little too long when the contents shrinks back, but otherwise it's fine. (I might get a slightly smaller cage in a couple of weeks, we'l see how this one works.)

That said, the talk of "get the STL files" or a knockoff is a little awkward. C'mon, K3D made a great design and it doesn't cost a huge amount (and there's resale value to unwanted parts). Sure, it's fun to tinker with the files and eventually make an exact fit, but it's kinda antisocial to do that with someone else's design (do your own or get an open design from somewhere; that's kinda the purpose of this area).

Dax69 likes this.
  15. Deleted member 96384

Yes, I have been in one for 1-2 years and It is very comfortable. It’s smooth and not bulky so easy to conceal under shorts or pants. I did however order the bent “keyhole ring”. It pulls it much closer to the body. Wash it a lot. I have wet wipes for after bathroom break, also in shower, I thoroughly wash 2X. The resin does tend to hold onto the smells of sweat etc.
    I also have experienced a size change, I started with 45mm ring, now after all this time, a 42 or a 40 mm is a better size ring, The body becomes adjusted to it or the balls hang lower maybe and the smaller cage is more secure.
    Just recently I got the cage in Steel, it’s heavier and I forget with the resin cage I have it on.
    All in all I think you can’t go wrong with it.

Attached Files:

sissy sabrina likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice