The Change of Heart (fiction)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Simon Bee, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Simon Bee

Simon Bee New member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Since the comments to the first story I published on this site were so favorable I am sending another one as well. Even though this one resembles the prior story in the sense it's very down to earth without anything too fantastic, the tone in it is completely different.

This is also the story I have gotten the biggest amount of negative feedback, after I sent it to a couple of more or less "mainstream" erotica sites. People, mostly men I believe, have been outraged, to put it bluntly. Almost as if someone had just tried to forbid them from cumming.

Originally the short story was as an assignment to a female on-line friend of mine. She wanted me to write a story in which a woman demands a man to stop cumming for good, and gave me a time limit of few hours. She had never hid the fact how much the idea of male ejaculation disgusted her, which in turn was very erotic to me and helped me staying chaste for her. Basically she wanted me to write her, or someone who was disgusted by sperm as much as she was, in the story.

My friend had in mind a piece of text that would be perhaps a sheet long, a little scene with a little dialogue, but one could say I got an inspiration. After seeing the finished fifteen page short story she was impressed, to say the least.

In this story, and some latter ones, I have attempted the same thing. To take a situation, or end goal that seems preposterous, insane, or impossible, and tried to steer the story so that it somehow feels "natural" for the protagonist as well as for the reader.

I wrote the story originally almost ten years ago. Perhaps I would do it differently now, perhaps I wouldn't. Who knows.

I hope you some of you like the story. But I do want to give a forewarning. The story is supposed to be immoral, unfair, even cruel. But it's what I like.

https://chastefiction.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-change-of-heart-fiction.html

2. Supple

Supple Member

retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    love this story - very well-written, hot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice