The CB2000 Corporation

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Aug 5, 2008.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    CB2000 Corporation
    ==================

"Hi, I'm from the CB2000 Corporation. can you I tell you about our new product range quickly"
    said the charming smart trendy young woman, stopping my girlfriend, Kim and I on the way to the shops.

She opened her pamphlet, and my face dropped at what I saw. Kim beamed a big smile.
    In front of us were pics of handsome well built men, and sexy attractive women, all naked and beautiful
    except for a sleak, well fitting but small thin transparent device on his penis.

"Our new CB10000 is a very comfortable snug fit, contraction type device, that fits over your lovers love tool
    and keeps it cute and cosy." the sweat girl mentioned.
    "With this device fitted, your lover is forced to wait till you are ready for his love making.
    And when you are ready just press the button and it reverses the properties in the plastic temporarily.
    Since my boyfriend has been in one, sex has never been so good. And we have a special price today of $20.
    Can I interest you in one today?"

"No I dont think so." I started to say, as Kim handed over her $20.
    "Thank you very much. I'm sure you will be pleased by the effect it has." the young girl said with a smile.

"What are you doing buying that?" I protested.
    "Oh come on, it's just a fun sex toy" Kim replied.
    "Sex toy...it stops sex" I puffed.
    "Only for you dear" Kim pecked my cheek. "Dont you trust me".
    "Of course I trust you" I reassured her.
    She kissed me and took my hand and dragged me into the ladies toilets, into an empty cubicle.
    She knelt undid my trousers and knelt down in front of me. I felt her kiss my penis.
    I was getting hard so I thought I was safe from her new toy.
    I felt the ring being attached behind my balls while Kim was still kissing my penis.
    "Shit" the cage fitted with me erect and the padlock clicked lock.

Then the cage started to shrink slowly, gradually squeezing the erection out of my penis.
    "How's it doing that?" I exhailed.
    "It's amazing but it uses the heat your penis is generating to loose moisture in the material and shrink."
    We both stood in amazement as the device continued to shrink to about 3.5 inches.
    Kim pecked me on the cheek, got me buttoned up and we sneaked out to go shopping.

When we got home. Kim pounced on me. We snogged like we had not snogged for years.
    She tore my clothes off to discover that the device had taken me down to a tiny 2 inches.
    My balls looked massive against the tiny penis cage.
    "Wow that is so cute" she said."I love it".
    "That was my cock you're talking about it - it looks pathetic now". I retorted.
    "Yeh, you're right, WAS your cock. hmmmm, it's mine now." she smiled.
    "Pathetic but very cute though." she reiterated.
    "Come on baby, if you want to use my cock again, you better start eating my pussy now".
    I obeyed as I did from that day on.

Later that afternoon, Kim wrang all her girl friends and told them to go out and look at the pics
    the CB10K salelady was showing in the shopping centre. She left it at that.
    The following weekend we had a BBQ as the weather was good.
    The converation quickly turned to the CB10K device, Kim was the 1st to confess to buying one.
    We quickly realised that all the girls had purchased a unit and all of us guys were sporting a tadpoles
    between our legs.

When it cooled down outside we came in to watch some TV and there on a TV ad was the CB10000 being explained.
    It was made from a reactive plastic that could use heat to lose or gain moisture and thus expand and contract.
    Thus surpressing or allowing an erection. Penetrative sex can be had without even removing the device."
    The ad. was touting it as a fun sex aid to add a bit of patience to your lover.
    "After 1 month on the market, already 30% of all men wear one. They love it." a perky lady claimed. "Come on, buy one. This is the 1st must have sex toy ever."
    The girls burst out in applause. Kim pipped up "Yeh, I've never had so many orgasms before."

"Guys, Do you love the CB10K?" Kim asked very loudly.
    "Yes it's great" we all fearfully replied, fearful of telling the truth and risking the wrath of our conquerors.
    "Great. thank you boys." Kim pecked my cheek grinning.

And so the CB10K truelly became the must have, worn all the time, male chastity belt that was and has been worn by 100%
    of males for the past 20 years.

CagedAnimal2 and HollyC like this.
  2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Hummmm......that would be a must have toy!!!! Maybe someday some intelligent subbie will invent one!
    Mistress Michelle

lacy02 likes this.
  3. annasissydoll

annasissydoll sissy slut in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    *BIG SMILES*
    oh i love it i love it! :)
    She's so cute the way she lures him into it. "Don't you trust me?"
    oh my caged clitty is STRAINING *POUTING SMILNG*

4. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    well ummm nice and I think its a good story and I bet most guys are going "I am glad that's not real" but would not mind seeing that day come

richard likes this.
  5. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Good story. What else can be said!
    :spank::spank::spank:

richard likes this.
  6. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    This is still one of my favs. :)

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    I'd like to place my order! Now!

richard likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice