The Best Laid Schemes

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Mistress Jules, Jan 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    A week ago I left Scotland with @lockit to spend a couple of days in London with him with the express intention of getting our kink on. He was driving, I was feeding him chocolate, singing along to the radio, there was teasing and promises of extreme wickedness.

As usual the plan was to arrive and have a restful evening to recover from the journey then on Monday morning the fun would begin.

The line “The best laid schemes o’ mice an’ men” was written for @lockit and myself. By the time we got to London I was feeling a bit worse for wear but thought it was just the journey. Within a couple of hours of arriving I was exhausted.

Monday morning brought confirmation that I had indeed caught the flu. I could barely open my eyes or get out of bed. Kink was the last thing on my mind. Poor @lockit became my carer, keeping me supplied with plenty water, using heaters and fans to keep me warm and cool me down as required.

My journey back to Scotland on Wednesday was cancelled and that is when @lockit came down with the flu. Because of his previous bout of pneumonia last year, he was very poorly and was bedridden, now it was my turn to be carer. I can’t tell you how glad I was that the nearest shop is only 200 yards away.

We have both recovered from the worst symptoms just now, it is just the exhaustion that remains.

I leave for Scotland tomorrow. Our wicked couple of days turned into a week of sniffles and sneezes, coughing and sleeping. The best we could manage was a decision to plan a few days away for when we are fully recovered to make up for this debacle.

One day our plans will succeed and we will have some full on kink time for ourselves. Until then, we shall hopefully laugh about the week that was.

nicolicious, jemmi, Allen1987 and 5 others like this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Something similar happened to my wife and I once. We went to northern michigan to a bed and breakfast for our anniversary. When we got up there I was pretty quickly getting sick with some sort of stomach flu. I spent the night running to the bathroom while my wife sat in the hot tub drinking and enjoying herself. The next morning she became ill and we spent the morning fighting over the bathroom lol. By the afternoon we decided to make a run for home. Lovely memories :eek:

Mash2214, jemmi and Mistress Jules like this.
  3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Take it easy just now till you are fighting fit again. I guess it's the time of year. Jens too has been down with the flu, as I'm sure have many others. All best wishes.:):):):love:

lockit and Mistress Jules like this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    Before we got married Elle was sent by an employer to work in Edinburgh for three months and it coincided with New Year. I travelled up on the train from London to go to the celebrations with her. It just occurred to me that it is still my only visit to Waverly Station and Edingburgh in over 30 years. Anyway, when I got there I found Elle so ill with flu she couldn’t even swallow water. I ended up watching the Edingburgh New Year Party on tv. I could tell it was live, I could see the fireworks on Telly and outside the window of the flat we were in at the same time.

You two do seem to have more than your fair share of these sorts of events!

Mash2214 and lockit like this.
  5. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    Hope you’re feeling well again now

lockit likes this.
  6. Ashe

Ashe Submissive to Madam

IT
    US, Texas, Houston
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    This sounds like my honeymoon. My wife and I had rented a beautiful room in an upscale hotel by the Riverwalk in San Antonio. The first night I was wiped out, but I thought it was just exaustion from the 7hour drive. The next day I had a stomach bug and was bedridden for the remainder of the week. We have been together for 3 years now and still haven't gotten to make up for that night.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  7. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad it is not only us that have these problems

Joroincharge, lockit and Ashe like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice