The beginning of a new device...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mudgely, Oct 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    I have been exchanging email with Chris from SteelWerksExtreme for a while, discussing a new chastity device. The goal is something comfortable enough to wear long term, impossible to get out of without the key or a saw, punishing to erections, and which can also be used as a punishment device or not by making some simple adjustments.

This morning we spoke by phone about some details, and preliminary drawings are going to be done this weekend. So far, it is shaping up like this:

There will be a base ring and a ring behind the penis head, like Lori's number 12 device. However, we both agreed that a solid base ring is not escape proof. If it can be slipped on, then it can also be slipped off. The base ring will be hinged and too small for a testicle to slip through. In my case, a 1.75 barely can get a ball through, so we will determine the largest size that prevents removal - probably 1 5/8 maybe even 1 1/2.

The more novel feature will be the there will be pointed "chastity screws" in the ring behind the corona. These screws will be adjustable, and angled so that they hit the very sensitive coronal ridge. In addition, the parts of the device which extend over the glans will have adjustable chastity screws that will be adjustable from several directions.

The device will be locked on through my PA piercing. Another novel feature though, will be that the retaining rod will have a spiked collar on it where the rod exits the urethra. This collar may be adjusted either by screws of my spacers, so that the collar can be adjusted to put pressure on the tip of the penis.

The device will be machined to my anatomical dimensions. Either from tracings of my penis, or by a visit to their shop.

This is exciting, in that it is in the design stage. As Chris and I were chatting, he shared that this is the first commission in a while that has gotten him excited. That is gratifying, since he makes these things all the time.

You all have so much more experience at this than I. I would love any feedback. When I get the prelim drawings, I will post them if there is interest here, for feedback and comments.

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    I so hope one day someone will develop the escape proof chastity device that doesn't require a PA :sad0020:

3. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    This one is close. I mean the coronal ring will have adjustable spikes which can be screwed into the coronal ridge. If they are tightened, it would be very challenging to get the glans through - but still possible. This would also be too painful to wear for long.

The problem of course, is that the penis is so deformable when soft. So the only escape proof devices for a soft penis have to either prevent access to it entirely, or secure it with a piercing. It is easy to keep a base ring from coming off. All you do it hinge it and make the inside diameter smaller than the clearance to slide over the largest (or smallest) testicle. If you don't use a hinge, then it is removable.

4. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    I used to use the hinged ring with the cb3000 but the metal on the hinge caused too many problems. Also rthe molding isn't perfect and the ridges create sore points. I also want a non metallic device that is airport security friendly since I fly a lot. Now I am asking too much

5. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    Does titanium trigger the airport devices? I am not even sure that surgical stainless steel does, since it is non-magnetic.

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Hmmm, seems to be another tube styles device so it isn't of interest to me :confused0086:

However, i hink all the discussions about chastity devices that are not to detect by airport scanners will turn to be academic very soon. In Germany there is a great discussion at the moment whether the new nude-scanners (I don't know how you call them in English so i used a straight translation) are reconcilable with the human dignity or not.
    Technology has been developed so far that they can scan through the clothes so in a forseeable future they can strip you nude without taking your clothes off.
    As far as i read such scanners are on trial in the U.S. and England. The German government is still feigning to decline the use of such scanners but what does the word of politicians worth??

Bad news guys, aren't they? Forget about puzzling which material can be detected or not ... in a year or two they will be able to count the frills of your panties :boobeyes:

maid katrin

7. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    mudgely,

This sounds very exciting. Please keep us all advised. How much is something like this going to cost?

FN

8. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    The estimate is $1500 right now. I imagine that could go up or down depending on the final design.

There is not really a tube on this one. There is a ring at the base, and a ring behind the corona, with a bit of metal going over the glans. All of the metal parts from the corona to the tip will have adjustable "chastity screws".

The entire shaft of the penis will be exposed, with the penis pulled downward. The head will be semi enclosed. Insufficient access to stimulate it to ejaculation, but visible and teasable. We have discussed the idea of a ring at mid-glans to be able to reduce access a bit, but also to have a ring of adjustable screws.

Another idea, which he is going to produce a rendering of is to have the coronal ring "L" shaped or stepped in such a way that screws can be tightened to press down radially into the exterior of the coronal ridge, while another set of screws can press the tenderest part of the coronal ridge from underneath - pushing toward the tip of the penis - at 90 degrees to the top screws. This is very appealing from a CBT point of view, but I am not sure about the appearance of it. That S shaped screwdriver which fits the screws would definitely become a dreaded device, if the screws were used to their potential.

9. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    WOW!!! Any thought of a long PW type tube?

FN

10. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    PW? Oh, you mean prince's wand, I think. That definitely appeals to me. I wonder about long term wear though. I don't see any reason that a PW could not be used with the device, as a locking mechanism, if it is designed that way from the start.

I PA U-lock for daily wear, and the PW for stimulation and punishment when required.

Thanks for the suggestion.

11. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    The answer: YES for all metals and most ceramics, too... And yes even for some plastics. The CB-n000 products with plastic locks are truly airport-safe and undetectable today. The airport detectors don't depend on detecting magnetic properties. In a few years with some new technology, they will know if you are more of a "shower" or potentially a "grower" - they will see right through your clothes if they want to (groan - another layer of privacy lost)...

Titanium is really a tremendous material for a chastity device - startlingly light and very strong - just very difficult to buy in any quantity without spending huge amounts of money. Rats.

12. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    I used to ride a titanium bicycle about 300 miles per week. It is the most amazing metal. The resistance to deformation is proportional to the square of the deformation, unlike other metals with a straight linear relationship.

But anyway... the scanners you mention are being installed in europe now, not in a few years. there is a huge controversy in germany at the moment. i know that the device manufacturer (it is patented so there is only one manufacturer) has altered the image to essentially put a "fig leaf" over the genitalia.

I think that is silly. What is so fucking secret about our bodies. Every boy has the same anatomical features within certain tolerances, and so does every girl. This is not a mystery. This is how the race procreates. We all know how each other looks.

I say, set up two security lines. The line on the left gets scanned by one of these machines, and the one on the right gets to be delayed by the current primitive technology. Then people will have a choice. The more modest won't mind waiting a bit, and on balance the whole system will speed up with the combination of the two technologies.

As for chastity devices, I would much rather be scanned and appear naked on the monitor so that the security person can see that it is just my dick that is locked up, than I would want to drop drawer to show someone in a room somewhere with all the delay that would come with that.

13. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    Sounds fantastic, but may well stress the pa causing it to migrate out. pressure on corona ring will push one end and the urethra plug will push the other.

interesting to monitor progress

14. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    The use of the PA piercing is to secure the device. There would be no more pressure on the piercing than would be the case with any other jewelry. But I get your point. I have considered getting an apadravya specifically because it looks so sturdy.

I'm deciding whether to go 6g or 4g on the PA part. 6g is easy for me 4g is a slight stretch, but I can wear a 4g ring pretty much indefinitely. My piercing has been healed for a long time. I have left it without jewelry in it for as long as a year when I was deployed, and it did not close. So, I don't think that migration will be an issue.

I've been experimenting with probing the coronal ridge. I think that the best angle for the screws will be about 45 degree with the point of the screw hitting the point where the coronal ridge meets the neck of the penis.

15. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    Stressing of pa.... if you try a cb3000 and secure to pa to prevent escape you can get the weight of the whole device on the pa.. loris tubes even more so. its during flaccis times that harm occurs.

Have stodied the new exobelt. the tube within the outer case idea is brilliant as are different sized tubes but if you get bigger tube your balls get compressed and if you get ball swelling or have big balls you may not have enough room.

its not friendly to my piercings either

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice