The begining

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by bobby4inch, Nov 1, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. bobby4inch

bobby4inch New member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    If only a tenth of everything i've read about chastity is true today is the first day of the beginning of a new chapter in my life. Up until today I have been a regular masturbator sometimes maybe 3 times a day, Sex with my wife had dwindled to maybe once a month, mainly because whenever I was called upon i couldn’t get it up ! nothing to do with not being interested in her quite the opposite all of my masturbatury fantasies involved her. Something had to give, so after lengthy discussions she finally agreed to lock me up, I have no idea when i will be unlocked, but I will post here the changes that take place over the period I’m locked

after removing all genital hair using veet hair remover,
    II was locked on Saturday afternoon, ( I had masturbated earlier in the morning so wasn’t horney although the thought of not being able to touch my peepee until further notice did start a few tingles.)
    Saturday evening was fine with nothing really to report, although i did find it a little humiliating having to sit down to pee. Woke up at around 5am Sunday morning with my peepee rock hard, straining against the cb (its only 4” when fully erect but fills the cb2000) I went to take a pee and once I’d emptied my bladder the swelling subsided and i managed a couple of hours more sleep, My wife was asleep all the time.
    Sunday, i did a few things around the house, nothing more than normal then took Anna my wife to lunch, Anna asked how I was coping I told her about the straining in the morning and that sitting down to pee was somewhat humiliating, Anna just smiled.
    Monday morning i woke at 5 am again straining, i went to take a pee and eventually the erection subsided, I was (and still am very horney) i got back in to bed and managed a couple of hours more sleep, Anna slept through the whole thing.

I’ll post an update tomorrow, feel free to comment

bobby

2. bobby4inch

bobby4inch New member

Local Time:
    For some reason I’ve been unable to get on the site since I last posted
    anyway today is day 5 of my journey in to chastity.
    I can say the last couple of days and certainly yesterday the feeling of being almost constantly aroused are amazing. As I said in my first post Anna has given me no inclination as to when she will allow release so, im working very hard to keep in her favour. On Tuesday I went out and bought her some lovely new underwear, (like most women she loves new underwear).
    I got home from work a little early and laid them on the bed for her with a note simply saying “thank you, I love you” she went to the bedroom and obviously found the pressie, bet didn’t say anything to me. I was surprised and to be honest a little upset, but didn’t want to create a scene so i let it slide. we shared a bottle of wine and watched some tv then went to bed. I got in along side her and stroked her hair a little, she turned around, and said “thank you for my pressie darling, I love you being locked” then stroked my cage a little. I started straining, she laughed and kissed me turned around and said stroke my hair please. this i did until she fell asleep.

feel free to comment
    also if any of you have any ideas hints or tips that may help me get release I would love you to share them with me

bobby

3. Chastityboy4ever

Local Time:
    Bobby4inch, sounds like you are on your way to a life of always being horny. Good for you! I won't give you any tips to get out early for a release because I think you need to stay in it for at least a month, if you are able to wear it and it feels fine. You need it and you know that in your heart. Submit to your destiny.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice