The Alpha and HER mate (the ongoing saga of a caged wolf)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Caged Wolf, Aug 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Assuming you work at least 8hours, no play time on school nights, or weekends...that about covers the whole week. When did you guys usually fool around?

Just curious, it seems even if the stars all align and you create the perfect storm for intimacy, you’ve cut no windows out for any play.

2. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Sorry I was in a "mood" last night. Reading your posts you sounded genuinely unhappy and I would hate to think chastity has a role in causing it...is all. I just wish everyone the best in their journey...

3. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    @Nicoftime ,
    leaves a very narrow slot after the teen goes to bed on Friday and Saturday night, assuming neither is sick, overtired, or PMS'ing.

Or, on days like today when the teen is off doing her stuff... but not today...

4. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I am not unhappy with chastity.. I am however, unhappy with the current state of the relationship, as far as intimacy is concerned. We both very much love each other, it just seems that in the last few years 'things' constantly come up the succeed in disrupting the sexual aspect of the relationship.

I am honestly to the point of just going into permanent chastity...

5. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Well, that was not what I expected, but kind of did, really.

Yesterday was out 15th wedding anniversary, and the 5th anniversary of our submission ceremony (in front of 13 of our friends and pack). Out to a nice dinner at Cheescake factory, then back home. watched a little TV, then Mistress Wolf says "We need to put meds in the dog's eye, then I'm getting ready for bed"....... That's exactly what we did....

This morning After waking up, She commented "I'm sorry there was not naked fun last night..." I simply replied "Me too." and went about my morning chores.

We are currently 5 days for the 2 month no play point, and there really seems to be zero interest. I am realizing just how disillusioned I am with the whole thing at this point. It has me considering my options, even some of the more extreme ones. I am not ready to live in a permanent sexless relationship, but one where my kinks and fetishes are squashed and marginalized.

6. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Can you guys get a weekend away to jump start things????

7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Supposed to get away later this month.. not sure if the money is going to be available to go though.

8. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:

I am still lucky to belong to Her, just really frustrated, not just the lack of sex, but the lack of interest.. She is 36, I'm 54.. hopefully no menopause... I do understand the stress's we have both been under, but ...

9. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Wolf...my wife is 8 years younger, I know very little about you guys, and this may be sacrilege on a chastity site...but have you considered dumping the device and being the "man" for a bit? Again I have not read your full story...but...is it possible you manning up and taking her for a while would help spice things up? (36 is young, my wife is 38 and still totally hot)

I only introduced my wife to my sexual submissiveness a few years ago, chastity a few months...but I know deep down what turns her on is when I excel at "man things"...work out and be strong physically, teach the kids things, win at work, and am aggressive when its her "good week" (ovulation)...Every once in a while she needs to know I'm her man...then she's happy to lock me up and tease me about it.

Again If this is not your situation that's cool...just a thought to try to bring her out of the cold. Some women respond to "polarity"...she woman, you man...cave people! Its borderline scope on this site but for trying to make a "real" marriage work worth considering. Shed the cage and hit the gym and let her ask why??? (occasionally deep loving relationships require a bit of "engineering" and "trickery" to keep the fire up...JMO)

good luck Wolf...

10. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Caged Wolf,

I have been reading your saga for some time. You seem to wrestle with yourself at every turn, from your physical ailments, your mental status, home life, and finally your relationship with Mistress Wolf and chastity itself. But I have to say you are a product of your own demise. If I recall you stopped posting here because of the turmoil it was causing between you and Mistress Wolf. It appears she was frustrated with all of it and was done. As happened several times you press the reset button, things go well for a while and then the fast-downhill mental slide starts again. If you go back and read your posts from an unbiased perspective, you will see this cyclical pattern. Another observation is in your submissive/dominant behavior. You are submissive if things are going your way, if not you increasingly become frustrated, increase your dominance, and things blow up. Then to fix it you go submissive. Essentially you are topping from the bottom. Again, your physical issues tend to compound your behavior as you become depressed over your situation and then frustrated with chastity and Mistress Wolf.

I say all this because I get it. I am sure most of us who have read your journal would say the same. I think you are at a crossroads with your relationship with Mistress Wolf and your wife, and your freedom and chastity. In the last several entries, you mention lack of attention, staying in chastity, hoping your submissive behavior will pay off with a reward all to get what you want. You either need to stop the chastity “game” for a while and reconnect with your wife or stop trying to top her and accept your role as Caged Wolf for real. If you want to be in an FLR, have a mistress, and use chastity to enforce that lifestyle, then accept it and do it and stop trying to control the situation.

In previous posts, you have said she does not want a sissy. You do not have to be a sissy to be submissive, but you apparently need to stop putting yourself first, and when you do not get your way you sink into depression and frustration and try to force situations. As previously stated back to the cycle. You need to create consistency within your relationship, as you have said, nothing is more confusing and frustrating when things change from day-to-day. I am sure Mistress Wolf feels the confusion and frustration with your behaviors.

Currently, you are not getting what you want from Mistress Wolf, and you are upset. In an FLR it is up to her, she will decide, and you should do as she wants. I too have grappled with becoming genuinely submissive in an FLR; it is hard, I topped a lot and put what I wanted first. This behavior created friction in our relationship. Once I started to truly embrace the relationship, Mistress readily took on more of the role of leading the relationship. She became confident in her position and embraced the real control she had in the relationship and over me. There have been times when months had gone by without me providing any “service” to Mistress. That was up to her, and I obeyed. I stayed locked for over a year with no release. However, I never voiced my frustration. Instead, my energy was focused on her needs and pleasing her. She was the dominant player, the leader, the one in control, I knew it, and she understood it. Once she truly knew she could be “serviced” without any regard for my wellbeing things really took off. I still provide the stability of being her partner, but she is in control. My need to “service” her is now my only release, and very rewarding at that.

The situation you find yourself in is your choice, there is no wrong answer, but you need to break this cycle and make a decision. Honestly, from the outside, it is tough to watch as you mentally abusing yourself.

Thanks.

11. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you both for your thoughts, nice to finally have some interface...

@WEC
    She and I have had the discussion of me 'taking charge' again, and per Her comments it is not a consideration. She does prefer some forwardness on my part when it comes to play, and initiating it, adn this is where the current frustration comes in. a person can only be turned down or ignored in their advances so many times before they just quit trying and that is kind of where I am now. I still do all the 'man things' am in pretty damn good shape for my age, etc... so...

@laferrij
    I came to a similar realization yesterday, that I needed to just bite the bullet and do what She wants. And, yes, I cycle from okay to downward spiral, most of the time I catch myself, sometimes it takes an outward nudge to help me see it. A lot of it is not being happy with other things in my life, adn I have to learn to cope better with those things, as well.

Will think and reply further later, Mistress is now awake, and work beckons...

12. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Doing better, still frustrated as all get out.

I suppose this is what the manta means "Be careful what you wish for..."

13. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    I hate the term " be careful what you wish for", it's often banded about by those guys lucky enough to actually get what they wish for, and more often than not is used to "rub it in" in the minds of those guys who aren't getting what they wished for, and wished they had. If that makes sense. That aside.

However you look at this thing, whether it's chastity, a FLR, submissiveness, subservience, all us guys are seeking a "sexual thrill" from being controlled by a woman. Ironically, and probably very confusing for the ladies, submissive men tend to get more of a thrill being denied orgasms by the woman, than receiving one.

As a consequence, we all do whatever we can to "make" our women more controlling, more assertive, even more dominant. Very few women are naturally dominant, and even fewer "vanilla" women, become the sort of domineering wives or girl friends that most submissive men would like them to be. Topping from the bottom, very rarely works, certainly not long term, so the majority of us end up doing what we have trained our minds to become, and that is submissive and obedient to our women. We convince ourselves that if being truly submissive means that we have to accept that our wives or girl friends will only go a certain way to fulfilling our fantasies, then that's what we will have to do, either that or just give up on the whole concept and go back to a vanilla relationship with very little sexual excitement or variety.

When I look at my avatar, it screams to me feminine, sexy, a woman, teasing, a sexy feminine woman teasing my submissive mind, and knowing my weakness for the feminine power she has over me, using it to have me pleasure and meet her needs. More over, what I think we all want is to feel and sense that our woman actually want to use their feminine charm to encourage and foster the submissive side of their man, but she will only do this in ways that she finds acceptable and enjoyable.

The point I am making is that in the end, you will only get close to what you think you wish for, by truly submitting to your wife or girl friend, without preset ideals and "targets", and learning to like and enjoy her really being in charge. You may never get the recognition, or interplay that you had wished for, but the alternative is far more difficult to swallow, if like me you can not hide from the submissive mindset that drives you to desire your ultimate submission to a woman.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  14. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    @At all Times
    I've reread your comments several times, and I agree with you on the majority of it. On the "Be Careful..." comment, all I meant is that once it's in the Mistress's hands it's out of mine..

On the rest I guess I need to say this: I don't 'push Mistress Wolf, I don't ask "When/if", I know my mood and disposition are not where they need to be, but I serve, I don't question, other than in my own head. My forum comments are a way to get the thoughts out, look at them from different angles and see what's going on. With input from others I sometimes see things from a view I haven't looked at it from before, and that helps.

I REALLY don't want to change the dynamic, or end the FLR (not that I could IF I wanted to), but at the same time, I am still a sexual being with needs and desires, a kinky side a mile long, and currently no outlet.

I Had an impromptu lunch with Mistress Wolf yesterday, we talked about some things, I simply asked if 'everything' was okay, She replied "Yes, She had intended to have 'Nakee fun time' Friday/Saturday night, but didn't think I was feeling up to it". Apparently my mood/disposition bit me in the ass.....

This is Thursday... if I can make it through these next two days MAYBE.. Little One will be gone the better part of Saturday and we have no set plans for anything else yet, but it is totally up to Mistress Wolf...

At all Times likes this.
  15. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    @Caged Wolf please don't think I was having a go at you about the "be careful" comment. More a general observation about how and why it is often used.

As far as the rest was concerned, I agree with you. In fact I would go a bot further. Just because we label ourselves as submissive some people think that should just be grateful for what we receive, even if that is little or no encouragement or input from our wives or girl friends. They do so on the basis that if you were truly submissive you can or should be happy with just serving your partner.

I certainly don't agree with that sentiment. To be submissive and respond accordingly, you need a dominant partner to control or at least set the tone for your submissive behaviour. If there is no encouragement, no tease, or expectation, then your not really submitting, it's just one way stuff.

At base level, we submissive aren't as much motivated by our need to submit to a woman, more that we are sexually aroused by being controlled or dominated by a woman. This is what and why we crave the feeling and experience of being bossed around, ordered about, having the woman expect our service, and most importantly, using her knowledge of our weakness and fondness for being teased and sexually aroused by them.

Bottom line is we need their input and encouragement, in what ever and many different forms, but we need it. It's not sufficient to just expect a submissive man to be happy because he's doing what she wants or not as the case maybe. Just doing is not reward enough, if you're being ignored and taken for granted.

Nicoftime likes this.
  16. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Just to clarify a bit more. I am an Hybrid Omega (the only term I can use that fits my situation). I am not submissive, more, I live outside of the relationship circles. I gave Mistress Wolf control of the relationship after failing miserably at maintaining it myself.

I can be and have been an Alpha, both in personality and job needs. I excel under pressure, and can maintain and manage a large work force, BUT I do not do well in personal relationships, even with coworkers adn family. I tend to be the one on the outside looking in, always in the shadows, but also the one who steps in to settle disputes, etc.

It's really hard to fully explain, as I'm still figuring it out myself, but the outsider bit is what normally causes relation issues.

17. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I chose to submit to Mistress Wolf, But She expects my submission to be as a near equal, a Mate more than a sub, but with Her definitely in charge of the relationship. It is not a D/s, but an FLR.

18. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    well, hell.... After dinner last night Mistress asked if I was up for some nakee fun time after Little One went to bed, I told Her "Yes" I was feeling pretty good, overall.

About 7:30-8 pm my energy level suddenly crashed, couldn't stay awake, chills, couldn't get comfortable. Laid down on the floor with a blanket and ended up napping until about 9 (when Little One goes to bed), and woke feeling like total crap.

Being an Empath sucks.. Little one (my 16 y.o. daughter) got in trouble just before dinner and was sullen all evening, then a good friend decided it would be good to tell me how wrong I was for staying at a previous job as long as I did, and that the way I was treated was my fault... Combined, these two things just wiped me out.

Anyway, after Little One went to bed I showed Mistress Wolf the PM with my friend, She agreed with some of it and told me my friend was not wrong. I couldn't take any more at that point and turned and walked awa, While she was still talking... Yes, I got 'The talking to', and obviously nothing in the naked fun scheme of things happened.

Before we went to bed we discussed the whole evening calmly, Mistress Wolf understands my Empath issues, and just stressed that I need to learn not to let others leach my energy, and to watch for and shield myself from the emotional stress of others.

All in all, not a good night...

19. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    oh, and last night my 16 y.o. furrkid, my stress hound, my best buddy, fell several times.. His recovery from eye removal surgery has been harder on me than on him, I think, and I knew our time was short, but I think it's going to be even shorter than I had hoped.

I feel bad for not pursuing the eye issue more in December, but Vet thought it was just a minor issue. It wasn't. The pain My pup went through that resulted in the surgery was so hard to cope with, I want to give him some peace and comfort while I can, and to have him start falling now is just a twist of the knife in my heart.

20. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Finally, everything worked out for an opportunity to pleasure Mistress Wolf. Little One gone for the day, Furrkid sleeping quietly, and things were good.

Score:
    Mistress Wolf: a whole bunch
    me: none

As it should be.

Breathe likes this.
  21. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    still more stress, furrkid's health is failing due to the med's he has to have. clock is running out, everyone is depressed

22. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    BUT, Mistress Wolf did approve me purchasing a different cage to wear when I feel I need it. The one I have is comfortable, but too short, pushes down about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch over a couple of hours, and is so short I can't get it back up without removing the cage to reset everything. I've been wearing the cage about 20 hours a day for almost 2 weeks, and yes, Mistress knows.

Found one here (in the For Sale area) that is almost identical except for the length, and an 1/8" smaller and curved base ring. It also has a solid UI instead of the rubber tube mine has, looking forward to trying that too.. Waiting for the seller to send payment info, being patient as he has said how busy he is at the moment.

Hoping those 3 changes
    (extra length, smaller base ring and the more anatomically shaped base ring) will make it something I can wear semi-permanently.

23. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    dang.. sell of the cage I mentioned above hasn't gotten back to me with payment info.. I know he has a lot going on, but I hope he gets back to me soon... this little tiny cage is okay, but I'd sure like just a bit more length.

Have been locked more than not the past week, Mistress Wolf knows that I am choosing to stay locked for my own 'protection', and is okay with it. things are better, stil not back into the swing of things intimacy wise, but there is still a lot of stress, plus it's the off week.

Little one is flying to the East Coast for a National meet, leaves today (Wednesday, back Sunday late, so Mistress and I are taking the RV and heading out for the weekend for some 'Us' time. Probably the last trip for the furrkid, which is going to make it a little sad, but also spend some time getting ready to say goodbye.

24. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Back from the weekend trip, very hard trip on the furrkid, and on Mistress Wolf and I as well. We spent a lot of time with tears.. It's time to be responsible... past time actually, but..

If ya'all thought i was a mess before, just wait until I have to let my furrkid, my stress hound, my best buddy .. go..

25. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    We recently had to put down a furkid, a 7 year old chocolate lab that was her world. Her kidneys shut down for some reason, they don’t know why.

We could have stretched things out, fluids, special food, constant vet trips, cleaning up puke and poop, helping her around, but we realized it would have been for us and not her. She kept trying to please us to the very end, she was special, but it became apparent we were being selfish by not letting her go.

I wish you all the best and hope your furkid’s journey ends with you there to the end. I know it’s tough, my condolences for the loss to come, and greatfulness for what she/he gave you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice