The adventure starts

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by subcb6000, Oct 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. subcb6000

subcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Over a week ago i ordered a CB6000 which was delivered on saturday last week. I introduced my fantastic wife to male chastity by showing her some internetsites which stated the benefits to keyholders. She showed some but not a great interest. I could tell she had a lot of questions by the looks on her face. I decided to order the chastity device and let things develop.

I locked myself up to measure the device and to see what configuration was most comfortable (but secure!). Last monday i even wore the CB on an office day and all was well. There were times i didn't even notice the CB.

But i became somewhat dissapointed when my wife did not show any interest in male chastity or keyholding. However, this changed yesterday. She told me to get upstairs and put the CB on. Today i had to remove the CB because i love to cycle a lot, but she told me beforehand to put the CB on directly afterwards.
    This afternoon i showed her some other internetpages (like: http://www.malechastityguide.com/docs/Tips_for_Beginners.pdf) and her interest (among other things i hope) was aroused. Furthermore i took the liberty to draw up a contract which i translated from the contract that was drawn up by Xcitex2's godess (i hope she don't mind). There are a lot of examples of contracts available on the web, but this one was the most appealing to me, and i hope my wife, my new mistress. The read the material and a devious smile showed up on her face. She asked me: "are you sure you want this"? The motto of this site is "be careful what you wish for". I hope i am not dissapointed.

So, the adventure starts.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Good luck.

We are all here to help and support you - and your KH if you can get her to sign up and chat! We all love a new Mistress on the site! :sex020:

3. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Awesome. Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences on this new adventure.

:loveCM:

4. subcb6000

subcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you.

But i don't think my mistress needs any advice, she has become evil. Its remarkable what a few inches of clear plastic can cause.
    Last night we had fantastic sex and we came together. She told me i was extremely lucky because she wasn't planning on me having an orgasm. I said "you wouldn't". Her answer was; "wanna bet?" During the night she let me out of the CB, but with the remark that i was supposed to put the CB on this morning.
    Because i'm a notorious bad sleeper i asked her if i could be let out of the CB this night also. "You can't be lucky everytime" was her answer.

5. subcb6000

subcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Laster afternoon mistress came up with a small list of chores. Once i would have done these, she sould consider unlocking my CB.
    Off course i did my task en waited to be unlocked. There was no response initially, but when we did go to bed the finally presented the key and unlocked me. We cuddled and fondled eachother and she stroke me in the most amazing way (sensitivity increases incredibly after a few days of lock-up). But when i was ready to explode she suddenly stoppen and laid down beside me. I could finish the job myself, if i wanted to she said. So my boy, you like to jerk off. Be my guest. No entry inside me today.
    She left me unlocked the rest of the night en during the next day because i have to exercise.
    But she said that i would be in terrible trouble if i was to masturbate ever again without her permission. And tonight? The future will tell...

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Congratulations. It sounds like it's going very well :)

:party0023:

mikecb

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    Mistress knows best. you will be a better man when She controls your orgasms and you stop using Her equipment without permission.

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    I'm so envious. Some women just take to it like a duck to water, I just wish they would share their secrets!!!

I would never have known how to constantly tease and entice my pet straight away. And I most definitely wouldn't have been brave enough to mess with his sleeping pattern straight off!

I guess some women are just born with the gift and don't realise until they see a locked cock.

9. subcb6000

subcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, mistress just locked me up again...

10. subcb6000

subcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Up untill now it has been in the CB for a couple of days and then fantastic intimacy. Tonight i was told to lock myself up and to be prepared for a long(er) period of lock-up. She did not mention how long...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice