The Accommodator

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sissyforyou, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Sissyforyou

Sissyforyou Loyal Sissy for you

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    1. Besides the panty fetish I was outwardly a masculine guy. And to find out she had my pretty panties hanging from the rear view mirror in her car, as a trophy. Debbie must have taken the night she fucked me in the hotel. Debbie saw me notice them hanging there and smiled. She said she liked my pretty panties and wondered what kind I was wearing a the moment. I was stunned. She added that I had better show them to her, as she rearranged her trophy panties on the mirror. She drove as I unzipped and pulled my pants down enough to show her, I was quite embarrassed, I had worn pretty pink ones that day. She commented on my nice tan lines and reassured me that my secret was safe. We got to the bar, I zipped back up and went in with Debbie. We had a few drinks. Chit chat, and she asked if I would go to the bathroom and remove the pretty pink panties and give them to her at the bar. I thought I had just better go along with it. What could be the harm at this point. I did as requested. Feeling awkward as I had always worn tight undies, and strange to be without. We sat at the bar. Debbie was very happy. She then told me she liked my panty fetish, and wanted me to where them full time. My little boner was obvious in my jeans, she noticed and said its a deal then. Up until that point I wore tight men's undies most times. Again she mentioned my secret was safe. At my hotel that night she again fucked me on top while I touched her wonderful breasts.
      Satisfied we fell asleep, she was gone when i woke, and I cleaned up and discovered all my masculine underwear was missing, only about a dozen tiny panties to choose from were left in the drawer. Debbie knows a lot of my friends and I sure didn't want my panty fetish to get out. Figured just go along with it besides the sex with Debbie was wonderful.

+ QUOTE REPLY

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    Stepping into tiny tight panties and dressing for the day I realized she desired I wear panties full time. Without my masculine undies, there was no choice. It was a few days later. On the way into the bar Debbie's car was there and this time my pretty pink panties hung from her rear view mirror. At the bar with friends was not the place to bring up the issue.
    We continued to do things together, bar hop, play pool, road trips we were good friends and didn't talk much about the sex we had. We explored. Debbie mainly teasing me. And me becoming expert on her pleasure. Most times sitting on my face to satisfy herself. She always seemed to be on top and in control. I never really knew when we would hook up. But decided to quit masturbating, to save my load for Debbie. We satisfied our urges often enough. Debbie expanded my panty collection. She seemed turned on that I wore them for her. And was keeping my fetish a secret, so far.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    Getting used to wearing tight little panties wasn't that difficult other than Debbie and I, no one knew. I was outwardly masculine but constantly aware I was wearing sissy underwear. Out socially with friends she would subtly tease me, reminding me she was in control. She started to desire that I do risky things at times. Debbie would drive most times when we went somewhere. She started to have me underdress in the car on the way to places. She would stop the car and put my clothes in the trunk. We would continue on with me wearing only pretty little panties.
    At times stopping to get food at a drive through or stopping to get fuel. Before we got to our destination, she would stop and get my clothes out of the trunk and allow me to dress. Debbie would giggle at me telling me I was being a good boy. We both liked to walk, we would walk the trails and streets often. She would insist that wear tight gym shorts that you could see my panty line under them. She said not to worry, nobody will notice. And when we went to the beach. Same thing, especially when swimming. Our friends must have noticed. And when we played out in the sun by ourselves. She insisted I wear just the tiny panties, she told me she wanted me to have a panty tan line, and I was to wear them when working on my tan. Obeying her risky requests most always turned her on, and most always rode my face to orgasm. I would always were my panties while we had sex at her request. The tight panties would most always contain my tiny cock. After she would orgasm on my face she would move down and release me from the tiny undies. Allowing for my very quick release. Have stopped masturbating and saving myself for her, I couldn't help myself.
    Debbie's control over me tightened up a bit over time. More and more I realized I was not the masculine guy I was before meeting Debbie. She had me pussy whipped. My hair had grown longish, my wardrobe was slowly changing as she had me dress the way she liked, more unisex type stuff. I was outwardly turning into a sissy. She was enjoying exploiting me now. My secret was slowly coming out. Being in love, and the need to please her, it really didn't bother me, it kind of excited me to think about my situation.

Penney, CagedAnimal2 and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    You have a very lovely relationship and don’t worry your secret is safe with me, that is if it really is a secret anymore. Your alsonot alone, my Lovely Wife tossed away my men’s underwear a long time ago. It’s only panties that cover her locked property now. Thanks for posting your story.

Penney likes this.
  5. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks a bunch, this is my first attempt at writing. The story continues. Mostly true. Although exaggerated at times. Hope to write some every day or so.
    You sound happy!

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    Yes I am happy. I’ve learned to embrace being Locked and under my Wife’s control. We have no desires at all to return to how life use to be.

7. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    Good to hear. Let me ask you something.
    What if your keyholder dumped you. And you were left with the key, your panties and little of anything?
    You sound grateful to have your keyholder Tell your keyholder hi for me please.

8. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    Public outings, gatherings, bar hopping, shopping etc. I was always aware my situation. Debbie gave me the courage along the way. Like going the hair salon with her. Of course Debbie had mine styled as she desired. And shopping, helping me to purchase items that she approved of. We would stay busy doing the things she wanted to do most times. Debbie would praise me, and that made me proud.
    After a movie at the mall one day, she pulled me in a shoe store. Picking out a pair of women's sandles, kind of dainty with a small heel and tiny straps around for the ankles. She looked at me and said, try them on for me. So I removed my shoes and socks, and put them on. Perfect! She said. Packing my shoes in the the sandle box, paying, we walked out. Debbie was admiring my new look, and giggling. I felt so exposed at that moment. The tight shorts I wore over the panties gave my excitement away. We walked a little further down the mall. Getting more used to the heels and sandles. She stopped at a shop and bought us both matching anklets, miniature locks on each. I put one on her, and she put one on me. Locking them both at the same time.
    I think we were both very turned on.
    That evening, Debbie climbed on top, released my cock from the panties. After being teased and excited all day I was only able to last seconds, squirting my saved up load into her. This confused me. Normally debbie would allow my release after I serviced her. Not daring to protest as she quickly moved up and rode my face. I was forced to satisfy her while sucking my load out of her while she stroked me to another squirting orgasm.
    We were both a mess and satisfied. I wondered to myself. What next.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    We both liked to go to the beach and relax, work on our tan lines and tease each other. At a normally secluded section of the park, that the river flowed through. After a day playing in the sun, she had me strip, even my panties. My panty tan lines very vivid, although not very hairy to begin with, Debbie asked that I take care of the issue, saying everything below the neck could go. It took some work to accomplish, hoping this would please her enough to allow me to orgasm. Freshly shaved and smooth allover I had difficulties fitting my small hard on into my panties, I was so turned on. With tiny panties on, smooth and cock sticking out over the top, debbie mounted me from the top, again it only took second for me to explode into her, as normal moving up to satisfy herself on my face. She praised me and told me I was a good sissy while orgasming on my mouth. Debbie called me a sissy? Again drained and satisfied. I worried about my shaved legs and anklet, it was summer, I alway wore shorts, not many males shave their legs or wear a pretty little anklet. The sandles she had me wearing with the heels made wallk like a sissy and I knew it. And at this point in time. Deep in her control, I didn't have much of an option. Hoping she would continue to allow for my regular orgasms. It has been a very long ago that I masturbated, It has always been up to her when and how.

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    Keeping myself hair free got easier, I liked the clean feeling and smooth look of my tanned skin. Tan lines much more apparent with out the hair in the way.
    Our friends I think knew I was a sissy before I realized myself. Debbie continued to refine my wardrobe, more revealing and tight. Clothes that a woman might wear.
    And cute shoes, some with heels.
    I think I adjusted to her many desires over time. Debbie seemed happy and content with her control over me. Her sissy.
    One day we went on a rode trip. I had not a clue as to were,. I had my long hair in a ponytail and freshly clean and shaved.
    A short cropped baby blue tank top, tiny pink panties contained my tiny cock and balls. With low riding short denim cut offs covering up the pretty panties
    The shorts were worn enough to show through a few places. The little panties peeking out in places and over the top of the low riding shorts, wearing just the sandles with the heels, I was ready to go.
    Before we left, Debbie removed my pony tail and fluffed my long hair, brushing it until it looked very nice, she rubbed baby oil on my tanned smooth legs and out we went, once on the rode my shirt and shorts came off and she stopped to put my clothes into the trunk. We drove a ways into the big city. When we got to where we were going she pulled me out of the car wearing only my sandles and panties. Debbie told me to behave, and to be a good sissy as we went into a tattoo parlor. The clerk asked Debbie if this was sissy. He directed us to the back, he was gentle and nice. He pierced my both of my nipples, both fairly deep, the new rings seemed to force my nipples out. Right away I knew these would be difficult to hide, especially with the wardrobe I had to choose from. Back to the car wearing only panties and rings in my nipples. Over time Debbie streahed the piercings to 8 gauge with large ringes and bigger captive beads
    The rings needing a special tool to be removed. This piercing thing really served to reinforce Debbie's control. I was feeling like a sissy. I kind of enjoyed my pierced nipples and the control it gave Debbie . She would show me off at times telling other how proud she was of me.

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    I was grateful for Debbie allowing me orgasms in her pussy, even if I had to consume it while she rode my face. But she started to give me hand jobs instead. It would take a little longer to cum this way, even so I would be filling her free hand with a load quickly. Even when she would stop stroking as my orgasm started. My load would drain in an unsatisfying way, like I had no orgasm at all, yet feeling relieved. She would feed me the load from her hand. And then pack my wilted cock back in to my panties.
    Debbie would then attach the accommodator to my chin, with straps to hold this large fake cock secure. She would ride it for multiple climaxes soaking me. She would play with my nipples and pull on the rings all the while. She mentioned that the accommodator was so much more satisfying than my sissy cock. It was larger and lasted much longer than a few seconds. She continued to enjoy the new routine sometimes overlooking my relief and orgasm. When I did get relief with her hands, she would always ruin it by stopping, and let me squirt on my own without touching me. It got so Debbie would drain me less and less. Having Debbie satisfy herself on the accommodator without any relief for me was difficult. My pretty panties did a good job of controlling my tiny cock. At times making a mess of them, leaking with desire. Having to change them sometimes 2 or 3 times in a day. This went on for a time, me settling in on being the best sissy I could be and attending to Debbie's wants and needs, I felt so proud to pleasure her. I got used to longer and longer times between relief, or should I say milking, a ruined orgasms was all the relief I would ever get, but I was grateful for that at least. Debbie was happy and content, or so I thought. The accommodator sure seemed to satisfy her.

12. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    As the times got longer between milkings. One morning. Morning wood got the best of me. Leaking precum, and my tiny harden throbbing, I masturbated and unloaded quickly. It had been some time since I masturbated, and a while since having an orgasm that wasn't ruined. I started to panic, realizing Debbie may notice that my load was smaller than usual if she were to milk me. As luck had it that night, she angered that it to so long for me to cum, and when I did it was just a dribble of a load. She claimed I betrayed her trust, and did not even bother to relieve herself with the accommodator like normal. I was terrified that I had lost her. About a week later she told me to remove my panties, I normally always wore them while we had sex. She mounted the accommodator on my chin and right away notice the taste of cum, a pretty good load, probably a big strong man that I had no chance to compete with. I wondered how long he fucked her before cuming. As she rode me, she made me squirt. As I lapped up her dates cum out of her pussy. I felt her moving my cock and balls, moving it this way and that. Then it felt as she was gripping me tight. Debbie came hard and exploded, obviously satisfied. As she moved off of me it felt like I was still being held by my balls. Debbie had installed a pink colored device on my cock and balls. A ring behind my balls and my cock held downwards in a small tube, trapping my balls. Small compact and affective. My balls pushed out and my tiny cock contained in the small tube.
    She said this would help curb my masturbating issue, and that I would be milked on a regular basis. Between sucking another man's load from her pussy, and the shock of having to wear the device for her. I was at a loss, and in kind of a panic. Debbie reassured me that it will all work out. Getting used to her pussy full of cum at times and the milking routine became a normal thing for us. She also unlocked her anklet and locked hers on to my other ankle, so now both ankles had pretty locking chains on them.
    When Debbie allowed me relief, it would be different each time. Each time I would lap up the load. Sometimes unlocking me allowing me to masturbate, other times fucking me with a vibrator leaving me locked.
    The chastity device was compact enough that my tiny panties contained it all.
    I made the best of the situation. Sporting the device full time reinforced my position as a devoted sissy. I wondered if her stud or studs knew she had a sissy to clean their loads from her pussy.

13. Sissyforyou

Unemployed Sissy
    Western Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    Debbie and I had been together a few years now. With her help changing me from a masculine male with a panty fetish. To a full fledged sissy. We continued with me knowing that Debbie was destined to leave me. She consistently fucked other guys. I knew because of the variety of cum I would suck from her pussy.
    We still had fun socially, with me being her sissy and everyone knowing it. She would openly flirt with men, often times exploiting and openly teasing me. I got so she seemed unimpressed with having to milk me every week or so. Debbie would take me to the beach alot and leave me there for the day, she would do her own things and pick me up later.
    She would drop me at the entrance to the park early. Only a few cars in the lot. She allowed a cooler and only my panties and sandals. She would drive off saying that she knew I would behave myself.
    Making my way down the main park drive to the trail leading to the beach quickly. The beach was secluded but seemed to always have someone walk by at times. Fishermen, hikers, or people enjoying the sun. The place was deserted most times.
    I would lay in the sand and bake, and then cool off in the river, I would daydream and relax the day away normally, not seeing anyone else. My tan lines became very pronounced and defined. Debbie would call and I would make my way back to the park entrance to be picked up. At that time of day the parking lot had many cars and people on the main trail. Having no choice I would hurry up the trail hoping Debbie would be there waiting. I would pay no mind to the other people. I pretended they were not there. With my long hair smooth tanned body, large nipples rings, anklets, heeled sandals, and nothing but tiny pink panties covering a obvious chastity devise. Debbie I think made me wait for her on purpose, but would be angry if I was late. Even so, I was used to being exploited and teased. Visits alone to the beach were a great escape even if I ran the risk of being seen as the sissy I am.
    One of the times she dropped me at the beach and left. As soon as she was gone I looked behind me on my way down the paved path. A big man followed a ways back. When Debbie and I visited the beach together there were at times guys lurking around, I always thought they were looking at Debbie. I turned down the path to the beach, hoping the man wasn't a lurker and following me. The beach was gorgeous as I enjoyed the sun and its reflection off the river. Playing with my nipples and pulling on the rings had me attempting to harden within the chastity tube. I squeezed my balls a little. It had been just over a week now and precum dampened my balls within the tight panties. As the afternoon wore on I noticed that same big man I saw early in the morning. He approached me after I noticed him. I was in the river cooling off as came closer. He sat down where my cooler was near where I had been laying. The lurker was sitting right there. As I returned to my place beside where he was at. He stared at me and said, you are a beautiful sissy and I am happy to meet you. I had no choice but to be kind and shake his strong hand. While he looked me over smiling. I couldn't help but look, his shorts had a growing bulge. I had never been with a man before, and this strong man was obviously turned on from looking and talking with me. We chatted and he asked about my chastity. As I explained my situation to him he would have to adjust his shorts, it looked like he had a very large cock and had trouble with his tight shorts. As I laid face up explaining I had not cum for over a week as he abruptly straddled and kneeled on my arms pinning me down, I tried to fight but he was just to strong. He forced me to lick his large cock as he stroked it.
    He unloaded all over my face and in my mouth. My chastity throbbed as my cock desperately attempted to get hard. Stunned that I enjoyed being taken and used by this man. The phone rang and it was Debbie she told me to hurry. Quickly I rinsed off and headed for the entrance to meet her, leaving the mystery man satisfied on the beach. Debbie was late again and I had hurried. Standing there waiting, exposed to anyone that looked.
    All I could think of was when I might be relieved of this saved up load. Debbie finally came and away we went. I dared not mention my mystery man encounter.
    I wondered why it had excited me so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice