The 10 Rules of Enforced Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by christoph, Jul 20, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Some time ago I read this instructions, with divergent titles, quite old & probably well known by many of us. I find some points very stimulating. I looked at CM but apparently was not posted yet, that´s why I do it now. Sorry to anyone who already know that. I think give´s some good inspirations, for many already a reality

The 10 Rules of Enforced Chastity

1. As your owner owns every part of you she is entitled to determine which bits are used and when. Your owner therefore has the right to secure your genitals in any sort of chastity device of her choosing whenever she likes and for whatever period she likes

2. Your owner does not require any reason or justification to lock you in a chastity device. The fact that she wants to is reason enough. Whether you do or don’t want her to is irrelevant

3. You may not attempt to remove or circumvent any device with which you owner fits you. You are obliged to co-operate with your owner in the fitting of the device, help her in the securing of your genitals and draw her attention to any shortcomings in the functioning of the device so that she may ensure that it performs as she intends

4. You must keep yourself clean and well cared for in that area so that wearing of the device is not impeded on health grounds and you can continue to be locked up for as long as she wants. This includes submitting to prostate milking to keep you clean internally

5. Your owner has locked up your genitals to deprive you of the ability to play with yourself, attain erection or orgasm. They are no longer there for your pleasure: they’re for hers. You’re just carrying them around for her. If trying to get erect causes you discomfort, then don’t do it

6. You are obliged to keep your owner informed of your experiences in wearing your device. You should look at and touch the locked up area regularly to remind yourself of what you used to be able to use and enjoy, which she has locked away from you. Let her know how that makes you feel. She enjoys hearing about your suffering

7. Your owner is entitled to tease you about your lack of ability to attain an erection or gain any satisfaction. She has taken it away from you and wants to enjoy it. She can get satisfaction whenever she wants: you can’t. Tough. She probably finds that amusing

8. You are not entitled to have your neutered status kept secret. If she wants to show off your condition, she can. Her friends will probably find it amusing too

9. Your owner is entitled to stimulate you whether by exposure to erotic material, direct contact or otherwise so that she can enjoy the fact you gain only discomfort, not pleasure from it. It’s funny

10. You should take pleasure in the fact that your owner takes the time to control the use of her property and happy that it gives her some amusement. You should always thank her for securing you in chastity and let her know how grateful you are to have your genitals locked up under her control. You should always be happy if she decides to extend your time in chastity and tell her how much you like to continue being emasculated

2. Spike6411

Spike6411 Active member

Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    Bit like the 10 commandmants

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    So often these rules or guidelines are written by men wankers, who do so with their own particular kinks in mind.

For example, this one focuses on loss of control, humiliation, and emasculation. Mrs Edge would turn up her nose at this list.

Sure, they're interesting, and they can provide guidelines. But they also put ideas into the heads of impressionable guys who internalize them, and five years later, wonder why their wives won't "do it right."

Just my opinion, worth what you paid for it.

locked17, filltee, Hut6000 and 17 others like this.
  4. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    My basic rule is that a relationship works if both of you respect and trust each other.

Beyond that, love, lust, liking each other (and maybe being locked) may be desirable, but none are essential.

In my experience things rarely work if both have equal power, control, authority: that leads to endless discussion, power struggles or the two (or more) involved drifting away from eah other in different directions.

The classic model of 'her indoors': where he looks after inter-reaction with the outside world and she rules the roost at home, and often manages the joint budget, (or of course the other way around), can work.

I know at least two prominent male politicians who deliberated arranged things so that they owned nothing, except a pension, got a (fairly generous) amount of pocket-money, and their wife managed everything else.

(One such wife even managed the harem of his girlfriends, vetting new ones, vetoing any that were a threat.)

But whatever the arrangement, the one who wields the power, control, authority must accept the duties, responsibilities, obligations, consequences of their decisions.

Wheher the relative power overall, or in any particular sphere, is 100%-0% or 60%-40%.

The other one has to accept that they are entitled to have their say on issues, to be able to raise concerns, but can always be over-ruled when push comes to shove. At the end of the day are really only entitled to have their health, long-term wealth and public reputation protected and defended by the other.

I suspect the reason so many would-be chaste men get resistance from their significant other is because the person they want to hold their key is either unwilling to wield the power, control, authority or unwilling to accept the duties, responsibilities, obligations, consequences of their decisions.

Of, possibly more likely, does not expect the lockee to cede the control, power etc.,

Slave-boy, MissyB, Tom Allen and 2 others like this.
  5. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    Gotta agree with this.
    The rules quoted here seem to me to be mostly written by a male fantasist with regard to a fantasy dominatrix.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Totally agree here, not everyone here is in a 24/7 bdsm lifestyle, although most docapply to me and my life style.

Ormaz likes this.
  7. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    Addendum:
    You also need to consider things like this from the viewpoint of a curious potential female keyholder.

She might read these 10 Rules and feel that she's 'doing it wrong' because she's only happy and comfortable with 2 or 3 of them.

It's been said on here before, but I'm just gonna reiterate it one more time:

The only 'correct' rules are the ones that you work out between yourself(s).
    Everything else is merely someone else's opinion.

8. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    The hard part in all of this is realizing that submitting to someone fully, actually means that some or may of your "needs" or fetishes will not be met, and you have to be Ok with that. Saying to someone...."Don't worry about what you think I might want. Use me how you want." is a big step into serving, and the unknown. Early on, my keyholder and I did stuff that turned out to be because she thought I would not want to stay in service, if there wasn't a sexual aspect to it. I told her I was flattered, and glad for the intimacy we had, but I was ready to serve entirely to how she wanted a guy to serve her.
    We used to have a fairly long contract of service. It got revised a few times over the years, and we finally tore it up.

There's no rules with my wife as such. My wife like sex with a strap-on, and prefers me locked. I have to be a good husband.

With my keyholder, it's essentially that I serve her. I accept that she is fairly asexual, and prefers bdsm intimacy to anything sexual, and she does not need or require sex. I make her life better, and help her out whenever she needs. We both agree and accept that dick is the biggest impediment to true service, so it's to remain locked, and never used for sexual purposes. We got me into permanent chastity, weaned me off masturbation, and then sex, and now I live my life by those rules. I serve 2 women who are not sexually driven.

Does this meet all of my hot fap fantasies of years ago? Nope. Am I learning to live in a way that suits my wife and my keyholder? Yes. Is it tough? Yes. Is it rewarding? Yes. Would I like more sexual use? Yes. Is it scary to give up sexual pleasure? Absolutely. Am I learning to find pleasure in touch and masochism, and non sexual intimacy? Yes. Am I happy this way? yes.

9. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    It does not seem to me that I have said that chastity must so & only so. The title says "enforced" meaning a special aspect rather than generalizing. Special is not normal. I do not say that this is the ultimate role model, I do not dictate to anyone, especially in such a sensitive area. Every relationship is unique. Nevertheless, I find the text in different parts interesting

Personally, I think it would be even more important the thought to try to write a similar ”introduction” for a vanilla oriented life in chastity. I see many valid suggestions for example in Ms Lucy´s thread “Designing a chastity device from a vanilla female perspective”. For us, my loving keyholder & me chastity is a normal part of our everyday life. How & that we came to this, was a pure coincidence. Someone can live chastity also in this way, & yes, I think many can do this. I know that´s just wishful thinking, any approach or text will be at least subjective & incomplete, even if you can it call just an approximation. So remains only the ocean of internet where you can find everything & nothing ? Fortunately there are good forums like CM

Anyway, in my view, living with / in a chastity device with a partner is always a decision of both & everyone will live the way as they both want & choose for whatever relationship they have or decide to have. Normal, special or whatever you want. Over time, that not will be always the same, as well neither a relationship be the same throughout life, & finally, chastity is not a must, you can leave it at any time. Everyone is free to decide what he / she / both thinks is right for him / her / both

Spike6411 and Manalba like this.
  10. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    My wife controls my orgasms and earns my respect but she doesn't "own" any part of me.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it nothing like the 10 comandments.

Ormaz likes this.
  12. little minion

little minion Little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    I have to agree when staying out I would show my KH rules like this quickly realised that they are not For an FLR. The rules are what your KH tells you

13. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    The other 10 commandments!

14. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    This has to be written in bold letters and I hope I am allowed to rephrase it in the future :+1:

Yes!

Piet

15. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
  16. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    I think the same about the contracts. This is a massive generalization but guys think this way and women don't. We look at the black and white and women are more fluid if that makes sense.

Tom Allen likes this.
  17. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    I think too that very often, guys think they want a Dominant (Who will make them do things, somewhat against their will and push their boundaries), but in reality, they want a service top (Who will make them do things that they really, actually want to do, but need to be told to do so, to have the desired mental effect). Nothing wrong with that, but there is a huge difference. I read someone here once say.."I have a list of things I require from my Dominant.", and that really hit home that we sometimes think we want to be controlled, but we often have a menu of things we want done.

18. Pasmem

Pasmem Mistress Lucy's slave

Public Officer
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    No man can set any rule on this topic. That's the exclusive right of his Mistress.

piet00 likes this.
  19. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It plays into the game as we play it, so, not awful for us

20. Sissy_jade

Sissy_jade Member

Local Time:
    I agree with some people here. Why the focus on the person locked up? It was either written for a specific dynamic which focused on his freedom being taken away or, as has been said, a man who got off on that fact. It’s a shame because there was a lot of potential.

21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    we have no doubt mostly all played around with compiling some sort of chastity rules.

1) what my Lady says goes
    2) in the event of any potential dispute or conflict of opinion... see rule 1

and the one other rule we dont need to set out. our relationship is exclusive of ALL other people.

really its all we need

piet00, Sexy Slave 69 and Dogtanian69 like this.
  22. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

I absolutely agree those are the ultimate rules

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice