That Point

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Xileh, Jan 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    We have been playing around the edges of a FLR for over a year. I’ve been locked full-time for two. She has been trying new things, but hasn’t really taken charge. I’ve been very appreciative for what she has tried.

All of a sudden, like flipping a switch, everything changed.

She made a decision. She has taken charge. She says she likes the control and power. She likes service. She likes me to be frustrated and desperate. I am going to be disciplined more often, even if I have done nothing wrong.

I am to serve her.

I thought it might happen gradually over time. If at all.

When your relationship reached this point, how did it happen? Was it gradual? Or, was it all at once?

2. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    For us, it was gradual. Once we'd had "the Talk" to kick off our FLR, we added elements to it over time.

I started by doing the ironing and making coffee for Her in the morning (I don't drink the stuff). After a while, we added chores and cleaning. We played with chastity for quite a while, but once I found a cage that fit me well, that became part of the dynamic. Now, with our kids out of the house, we are adding more bondage and fetish gear. And what comes next? I'm super eager to find out!

It's worked for us to evolve this organically, trying out different elements and keeping the ones that work for us.

Good luck on your journey!

asa

Rectrix likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    For me there wasn’t really a point, madam and I have always been in a bdsm based relationship, we have just evolved over time, madam has always been Dom.

4. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    It was kind of in two stages. At first, I wasn't sure about it at all and as a result didn't see myself capable of being the centre of attention. Then a few years later things changed and I found myself reinventing my character, image, etc. And as the change started to happen, I started liking myself more and more.

And, just like with your wife, the switch was flipped. I don't want to be the way I was, say, a year ago. I like the new me - she's cool, fun and confident. And a lot more adventurous.

So, I would say it was a gradual slide towards the point of no return. And once that point was reached, the change was immediate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice