1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thankful for mistress

Discussion in 'Other fetishes' started by LockedByHer90, Nov 25, 2017.

1. This thanksgiving I have been locked 24/7 for almost 5 weeks with no cumming and have been let out a total of 2 times. Once was for trimming and the other was for sex that I was pinned down for the entire time and didn't cum. I should be let out soon for a 3rd time soon because I need to groom, and I know that's going to feel weird as it's been 3 weeks since the cage last came off. Anyway, I'm home with my parents in a different state for the holiday while the fiance is with her family. I don't have access to keys except a lock box I don't know the combo to. Given this, all I've been thinking about is her and how much I miss her and want to be around her. I miss her smell, they warmth and soft texture of her back as I rub it, her lips on mine, holding her hand while driving. Just every moment. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful woman in my life. She's everything to me. Very thankful :)

bondinchas likes this.