Texan Looking for a Special Relationship

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by TXHorsemanBC, May 23, 2022.

1. TXHorsemanBC

TXHorsemanBC New member

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    #1 TXHorsemanBC, May 23, 2022
    Last edited: May 23, 2022
    Hi everyone… I’m new to the forum and a single guy, looking for a long term Female Led Cuckolding Relationship…
    67150991-2218-4457-A374-5C9DEBDACDA3.jpeg
    I’ve decided that the cuckolding lifestyle with a FLR dynamic is something that’s really important and the core of who I am sexually and I don’t think the traditional dating scene is going to be for me.

I’m hoping to find a best friend and soulmate to share the life I’m lucky enough to be able to experience….

What I’m looking for, in a meta sort of way… My thing is that I’m not looking for sex, per se, but more of a lifestyle dynamic in which the “sexuality” of the relationship is built around a Cuckolding/FLR/Sub-Dom foundation… With the core idea being that the relationship is essential to the sex…

About me… I’m in what I think are the best years of my life… I’m lucky enough to have the freedom and resources to live my dream and spend my time traveling & enjoying life on one adventure after another…

I’d love to find the right girl to tag along and share my life with… If you’re interested in a LTR with a guy who lives for outdoor adventure, travel, & epic experiences, I’d love to get to know you & see where it leads…

QueenOfSwords likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice