Tetherspout Stuck

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Meeky37, May 20, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Meeky37

Meeky37 New member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place. But I need some advice.

I put a tetherspout in yesterday with a rubber retainer and I was not able to get it out and nor tonight. It is far to painful to push about and some blood (a few tiny drops) made an appearance.

The tetherspout hurts now when it rubs in my pants and I really do want the thing out.

I'm taking paracetamol here and there to "manage" the pain.

Now I'm not sure what the hospital could do for me and if that's a bit rash?

My thinking is to let my urethra inside heal for a few days before trying to remove it again. As much as I want it out its simply too painful to try and remove the dam thing. I am using the smallest retainer size 26 btw.

Hope someone can give me advice,
    Meeky37

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Can you work some lube into your urethra? Oil, coconut butter, petrolatum? The metal might be sticking to your skin a bit, and the lube could help with that.

3. Meeky37

Meeky37 New member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Hi thanks Tom w!

I am writing this post literally 2 mins after getting it out.
    I took the max doses of paracetamol and ibuprofen around 30 mins before. And the thing is finally out. It still hurt alot and I'm gonna stay on painkillers for a few days because peeing is gonna become my worst enemy.
    My advice to anyone considering a tetherspout is don't cheap out like I did and get the nitrate retainers go full metal as the friction between the nitrate and the tether is so high when you try to push the tether in to slide of the retainer the retainer which ain't perfectly smooth despite sandpapering gets dragged down inside too!

Thank you for the advice. I went to hell with sterile lube in the end and shot down anal lube. It did help alot but the painkillers certainly were th e most help.

4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Just another example of most of life's problems being solved either with duct tape or WD40. Glad everything, err, came out alright.

Smokey5518, CagedBySocks and lockit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice