TetherSpout Installation

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by DoctorDib, Nov 27, 2021.

1. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Hey everyone,
    I am just looking for some installation advice for the threaded Tether Spout and what I should expect during installation.

So I have recently received the Tether Spout product and have done all of the preps; sanded and boiled them. I have been reading on both the main site and the Tether Spout chastity blog on preparations and installations too.

It has now bee 4 hours of me attempting to put the retainer on the spout however it feels like either the retainer is just getting stuck on the threaded bit or the skin is getting jammed between the threads and the retainer obviously causing a little bit of pain.

Are there any other advice that I should know when it comes to installation of the threaded Tether Spout?

Thanks everyone!

sis_nikki likes this.
  2. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    have you tried any of this kind before? If you dont succeed, you have made it sore already. Let it heal few days and try again. Do you have two spouts, it helps guiding retainer.

3. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    I once made a picture about how to insert them, but can not find it at the moment.
    You need the threaded spout, a common spout without thtreads, retainers of your choice and dental floss.
    With those items everyony can insert it really easy.

1. Take the threaded spout and insert about 30cm floss at the small holes (where the theads are) from the outside to the inside and exit the floss through the front hole of the spout so that both ends of the floss have the same length.

2. Insert the spout

3. Put both ends of the floss through the retainer of your choice and insert it.

4. Put both ends of the floss through the common spout from top (smaller part) to the end (not those two side holes).

5. Try to insert part of this spout also while slowly pulling at the floss until both spouts connect inside your glans what should push the retainer into the correct position. Now pull the floss until everything is at the correct position. Should you want to add another retainer repeat 3-5 and remove the floss when you are finished.

4. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
  5. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice