Tethered Male Chastity - has anyone tried this?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dr_Strange, Oct 19, 2015.

1. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    All sounds very promising. I have so far only tested the comfort of having the TetherSpout fitted without the cage for a day and I'm very impressed that it's easy to forget the Spout is there.

Are you finding the spout noticeable when inside the cage?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    Hey everyone, this topic is fascinating ! I recently designed a ringless cage that would incorporate a tether spout, here it is :
    New Glans Armor Tether version update.PNG

The end hole of the spout would then have to be aligned with the cage one's and secured via a security screw, i'd print this in titanium to reduce the amount of pulling it would cause. But if fitted right, the cage will grip the shaft tightly :p

Dogchasecats likes this.
  3. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    well i have had the insert in alone as well and with the cage you sense it more ( not th insert has something tow rok against vs it being completely free of anything)
    no when i grow i can get a pinch here or there its not too bad and perhaps its even good to coolyou off;)

i also think that because the penis is a little bitfrumbled up inside that the plug is not always directed staight in the cage but also for some reason downwards and sometimes i feel it when its faced downwards it pushes a bit from inside if you move.
    None of this is actually painfull more a small pinch here and there but i can accept that chastity does not need to be completely unnoticable for me

i think if i had to design a second one then i would make the bracket so that the insert cannot move at all ( mine as you can see can move from left to right and change angle on the bar a bit)

but other then that its very good and very secure

i actually also had one ring on the insert that was a bit to small so i had a second ring made and now i have the small and the big sandwiched in there so that the insert is forced back a bit more so the insert wouldnt stick out too much

Dogchasecats likes this.
  4. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    but all of this is after 3 days so things will change and adapt , also the dreaded base ring burn is present when i grow.... when i toldmy GF and now KH this... she had the perfect reaction "well dont grow then your unable to grow so give it up:p"

Dogchasecats likes this.
  5. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    Well, aside from the tethering and 3D printing topics, the idea of being able to etch a KH's name on a device seems a good one. I wonder if any device makers would consider it as an extra. If not them, perhaps you could find some company to do so. I'm thinking of doing it on metal devices, but plastic too?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  6. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    perhaps with Your design one would need a longer then normal insert , as with normal lenghts the front part of the penis is pulled to tight against the inner front of the cage i think wouldnt it ?it would become uncomfortable within hours the edges of the front slit would cut into the head of the penis
    That was at least the first tought that entered my mind

with a longer insert this would be less likely to happen right?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  7. Catbond

Paris
    Local Time:
    Yeah a longer insert would fix the problem i guess, & i could simply shrink the end hole of the cage to only allow the spout out, the head would be totally encased with no way to protrude

Dogchasecats likes this.
  8. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    yeah i think comfortwise that would solve a lot of problems already , though i must say im not an engineer so it could also be complete BS what im saying:p

Dogchasecats likes this.
  9. Catbond

Paris
    Local Time:
    In any case i'll be able to come back with answers within the next few months as i'll be experimenting with both designs , i just need to get my urethra loose enough for a spout first as i have a tight one. How much time would it take to loosen up a tight urethra ?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  10. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    Well as i had the looker02 first i could never get that 8mm bulb at the end in and trus tme i tried everything .
    I dont know much about the exact way that part of the body works.....but it seemed that barrier inside your penis had a maximum size it would pass and for me 8 mm was too much however i tried.

Then i got an looker02 with a 7mm bulb and that fit so i knew the size that would work

So i order a 7mm thick plug with a small retianer , that after testing the retainer was to small , so i ordered another plug with another retainer that seemed to work.
    With the design i was working with that last plug that worked was too long

So what i eventually did and what is locked up tight now is the short plug i had with first a small retainer and a larger retainer combined
    Thats what im wearing now and i havent been able to pull out and didnt need stretching as in the story above i knew the size from previous experiment

Dogchasecats likes this.
  11. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think the TetherSpout designer is slightly wrong in a couple of his assumptions. He does not think a longer spout is needed but, like others I'm finding that a longer spout is what I need. I don't see any issue with the spout being slightly longer than absolutely needed as this only means the spout sits a millimetre or so further into the urethra when not under any tension load. He also seems to reckon the minimum retainer size is for 26fr (8.66mm) and that this is a round planform retainer of 12.25mm dia by 3.00mm thick. See:-

http://tetherproducts.com/Pages/TopTier/retainers_order_page.html

although I can take a 9mm (27fr) rosebud sound so long as I use an 8mm one to start with I found a retainer made to the 27fr dimensions (12.66mm x 3.25mm) caused some minor bleed sometimes going in or coming out. In the end I found that a 12mm x 3mm retainer went in very easily but gave no suggestion that the assembled tether 7 retainer could possibly be pulled out of the urethra. I also think reducing the diameter of the spout end slightly from 8.5mm would still give a workable spout (I have tried a Delryn) one at 8.25mm and its fine.

BTW - I made up the retainer with more curvature on one side than the other so the face that presses against the constriction in the urethra when under tension is more rounded than it would otherwise be.

As for the cage I think I will continue to use a ringed device but the A-ring no longer needs to be as close fitting as it is no longer a security critical thing. I like the idea that should the cage become snagged up on anything the ring will take the brunt of the pull rather than the spout as, so far I have no idea if in such an accident the spout could be pulled out (I'm sure it would involve some trauma if it did!). I also like the idea that as much of the erectile tissue length is kept inside a long enough cage that the first part of the erection traps it inside the cage to be constrained in girth rather than being pushed back into the body as with a very short cage. I think the spout is the way to make sure this works.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  12. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    i also still like the base ring designs as well i think i have an 38mm one this gives an feeling of tightness and constricted and still gives some room when growing
    The cage itself is also only 50mm long as i wanted it small to have that same feeling of tight consticted bondage alsmost.

And when something starts growing it usually doesnt get far or last long as its quickly met by the cage and i like that fact as well

Dogchasecats likes this.
  13. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    now im testing and hoping to see that the minor pinches i get from the insert will get better over time as the urethra wall adapts ( as said before i think theminor pinching i get is because of the allignment of the insert going in an downward angle instead of straight)

Dogchasecats likes this.
  14. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Could not let this one go without commenting. A couple of years ago, at a BDSM party, the subject came up about the appearance of a PA piercing. Several persons expressed this same sentiment, they did not like how a PA looked. So I asked them what they thought about the appearance of my PA piercing. They were surprised that I even had one, one or two were convinced that I did not have one.

Please understand that the same persons who expressed this opinion had at times been very up close and personal with my penis, if you get my drift...:)

IE take out the jewelry, and a PA piercing is basically not noticeable even to someone performing oral sex on you!!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  15. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I guess my wife and I may be in a minority these days but we don't like body modification of any sort.

16. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    my girlfriend also rather do without the PA , im not aversed to piercings i had both my nipples pierced 3 times in 6 or 7 years but the infection problem kept comming back
    so i stopped it all together
    ( getting pierced through scar tissue wasnt any fun either:p)

17. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    Well this is the first update after a week in chastity , the cage and insert are holding up just fine ( the burning sensation while growing because of the base ring being pushed forward hard is still there but its ok...i see it as a reminder to stop growing)
    I started using baby oil but that only last a few hours so in the afternoon everything starts to rub and chafe a bit , but also that i can manage.

The insert is fine mostly i can get a pinch here and there but i think slowly the urethra is adapting to its new inhabitant , but the good thing is the security of it is holding up
    i can soap it up as much i want and make it as slippery as i want if i pull on it the head stays firmly in the cage.
    Im actually thinking of trying to use my shorter insert whenever my GF will release me ( hopefully next weekend) and see how that feels , the shrter insert will fix everything even more close ot the bar and less movement of the insert.
    Thats the idea at least ill see if its better if and when i get the chance;)

Cleaning routines wich are very important are pretty simple shower 2 times a day and pull the foreskin back pull everything back as much as possible and i soap everything up as much as possible and i use a toothbrush to clean the cage from the inside and clean the insert as much of it as i can reach.

It is the first time ever that i did a week continuos wear without being able to getit off or having the key anywhere near me so far so good nicely frustrated all the time ;)

Dogchasecats, gyrator53 and danleft1 like this.
  18. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    hope that people here dont mind me writing here all the time i dont mean to hijack a thread but seeing as its about the insert i thought i would report my findings so far.
    today was not a fun day for some reason a lot of pinching and burning at the tip...so exactely where the insert comes out so to say.

im hoping the skin is adapting and nothing else is wrong but ill see friday or saturday when the spout comes out hopefully:p
    and will ask if i can try the shorter one to see if that one is better

Dogchasecats likes this.
  19. Catbond

Paris
    Local Time:
    No man all your feedback is very helpful ^^

thanks !

Dogchasecats likes this.
  20. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Personally I'm delighted - all the pain you suffer in these tests is hopefully pain I don't have to experience :)

I must say I think you are quite brave to have jumped in quite this quickly. My experience with urethral play is that it takes time to get used to anything new. I think giving the spout as much freedom as possible to move from side to side, up and down and point in any direction (in fact total freedom except for coming back up the cage!) would be the ideal but I think it could take quite a bit of engineering. I'm thinking along the lines of a single 'arm' freely pivoted from a cross-hoop located by the two cage pins would allow vertical and sideways movement. It would require a hook to attach the spout that allowed sufficient rotation that the spout would align with the urethra in any reasonable orientation (without letting it escape).

Dogchasecats likes this.
  21. Catbond

Paris
    Local Time:
    I've been in touch with tetherspout's owner and he suggested that using the threaded spout is the best option to secure the spout. I'm currently designing a device that would allow the threaded spout to come through the end hole of the cage and be secured with a nut. I'll let you know how it works :)

Dogchasecats likes this.
  22. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    well i fashioned an hook myself once to try and test if it worked that one was a vertical hook and the insert was much more stable and in my view less moving is better
    i had once with a padlock on it and it moved everywhere all the time that was downright painfull

i have tried urethraplay before with the looker02 insert so it has seen some action that way but not much , and because of my overthinking everything we never got anywhere so i stepped off that train and just went ahead and try to see where the faults lie

you can think it up as beautifully as you want but only the real test will shows your faults:p

i dont mind a cut and a bruise here and there to find the pot of gold

23. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    i think i found the source of my pinching , there is a small white mark at the tip , i dont yet now if its infection wise or skin that got caught in between something more like a blister
    but ill see tomorrow

24. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    well i think there was a small cut in the tip leading out of the urethra nothing serious and its not painfull anymore , you live and learn.
    Now i put the smaller insert in...this will lock everything better in place and with not so much movement possible anymore.

At least thatis the theory ;)

yesterday was unlock and apart from the smal cut there were no sign of anything wrong so that seems to be good and my gf said this morning in bed that no more free dicks are allowed so hurry up go into the shower shave and lockup;)

so here we are again and she has informed me this lockup will be longer then the little over a week ive done now.... next time we have a weekend will be in 2 weeks time so i have the feeling that will be my lockup time

Dogchasecats likes this.
  25. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    here some pics

20170819_115616.jpg 20170819_115556.jpg 20170819_115552.jpg 20170819_115548.jpg 20170819_115507.jpg

Enyn likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice