Tether spout tethering

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Anonoman, Jun 27, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    All full of enthusiasm for the delivery of my newly ordered tether spout bits, I’ve started to wonder how to integrate this into my cage. I’ve linked to another thread about how my cage has changed recently here : https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/cage-upgrade.37658/#post-397124
    One simple option would be to pass the spout through the end of the cage and then use a small second padlock.
    But I don’t really want this hanging so low - potentially damaging my sack and catching on clothes :eek:
    I’d also not really want to use any solution that uses thin steel cable, although, again a simple solution...
    I think that leaves Two options: a ridged bar to engage with the original padlock and follow the curve of the cage right to the end, or perhaps a post to come from the bottom of the base ring forward, between the balls, and reach the end of the cage. I haven’t thought this though enough yet... but it would seem to be a really neat and secure way of doing it. One down side is, when we do have sex I like to leave the base ring on but turned 180 degrees.... :confused:

Doczilla421 likes this.
  2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I know someone from a munch who uses seals (there are also plastic or aluminium seals so there is no nead to fear for lead). In this case the seal itself beeing the security aspect as it is too big to pass through the peeing hole of the cb.

I would refrain from such methods though as from my own experiences it can be quite hurfull if you can not screw those tethers tightly to your cb (so for this you would need cb with a fitting threaded hole).
    Why can it become uncomfortable otherwise ? Because getting an erection it hurts a lot when your glans gets jammed between the spout and the hole.

Cattivo likes this.
  3. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Have a look at some examples of spout attachments in my photo gallery here...

einheryar likes this.
  4. Anonoman

Local Time:
    @Shimone
    Hadn’t thought of using a single-use seal... it is a good idea but thinking about it, the down side for me is, I don’t think my wife would be bothered (at all) if it wasn’t there - she certainly wouldn’t check... :confused:

5. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Thanks @zorglub , that’s really helpful...
    I like the securing ‘hoop’ - very nearly made!
    Unfortunately I couldn’t implement that on mine, least not internally, as my cage taper out towards the glands.
    I’ll have another think about all this... I suspect there is no rush, but I don’t know what the turn-around on my order will be.

6. Anonoman

Local Time:
    This was the idea:
    B54104BF-AFB2-4CBB-84BC-4329B03852EC.jpeg
    A curved piece of a stainless round bar (same diam as the base ring) is welded to the bottom of the base ring. This comes forward between the balls and ends just behind the end of the cage. From here a small diam pin points forward to engage with the hole in the end of the spout (or perhaps a threaded Accessory - probably better). As this is on a parallel axis to the main lock bar (for the padlock) both can engage at the same time :+1:
    Or at least, that’s the theory... :rolleyes:

7. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    If the question is allowed: Why should she check a padlock etc. more often than single use seals ?-)

Apart from that I would say those common threaded spouts are more than secure enough if you screw then onto your device. Of course you could unscrew them without much effort, but I doubt you could fastem them again without unlocking the cb itself...

What you prefer might depend on your intention (is easy pullout prevention enough ?), but I myself yould prefer those options over some kind of ballsplitter that makes the cb even more bulky and uncomfortable (would not want to do cycling with such an added bar).

8. Anonoman

Local Time:
    What I’m looking for is security such that even a reasonably determined challenge doesn’t succeed o_O
    Using an honour system would never work for me... in fact, if I was in a really bad mood with my wife in the past, I’d deliberately go and ‘sort things out my self’ so I wouldn’t be wanting sex for a few days. :oops:
    It’s not so much that she would check a padlock but with out me actually cutting it off... :eek:
    At the moment I think I could back out of the cage. It would be tough but if I could, it would be 100% pointless me continuing to wear it! I’ve not therefore never tried it and therefore it feels like it might be an option - so the cage feels, say, 90% secure, 10% honour system :confused:
    I ether need to prove to my self I can’t or make it that I definitely can’t!!

9. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    If you’re 10% on the honor system, then every 10 days you stay locked up and don’t try to pull out equals one day of honor system chastity — thus proving that in fact the honor system can work for you.

On a more practical note, it seems to me like what you need is not much different than a typical PA pin attachment, just in a slightly different place. Some of the same types of solutions might apply.

Have you thought about running a thin rod down the inside of the cage, fixed to the locking post at one end and to the spout at the other?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice