Tether Spout Sizing

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by DoctorDib, Aug 8, 2021.

1. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    Hey everyone,

So I've recently been looking into Tether Spouts once again however the first main reason that puts me off are the costs. The spout and retainer for around £15 with an additional £16 for postage which is eye watering.

(Just for record, I understand trying to go cheap is never a good idea when it comes to chastity play but furlough has not been too kind)

The topic at hand.

I would like to buy a threaded Tether Spout for my Micro chastity (One of those AliExpress devices) however the sizing for the spout and retainer are another issue without having to spend additional money on their Tether Spout sizing kits. I am just wondering if anyone here knows or recommends the best way to size it up roughly but somewhat accurate. (I would feel much better purchasing knowing that I have not wasted £30 on the wrong size) I don't want it to be too long since the penis is always compressed in the Micro Chastity.

I do understand that everyone is built differently so I am not expecting the exact sizing recommendation.

My current choice is on the 24mm threaded spout length along with the 26FR as I never used any sounding devices on the penis to stretch it out. I do however currently use a Urethral tube but I do not think that stretches it much?

Thanks to anyone in advance, stay safe!

2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve recently been though this and I followed the sizing instructions on the website where you use a household object (!) and try it for size. I think I used a round paintbrush and wrapped tape around it till it’s only just fitted. I think there is then a conversion from diameter to Ff size: Diam (in millimetres) x 3 = Ff from memory. I bought the smallest retainers at 26FF but in the cheaper polymer and they have fitted fine :+1:

That said, I’ve had an issue where it feels like the retainer is pulling forward and getting stuck. I emailed the seller and he responded that he also had this in the early days of use before his anatomy settled down. I’ve made a retainer 1.5mm bigger to see if that helps but have had the chance to try it yet…( I’ve been locked up for the past two weeks!! :rolleyes:)

DoctorDib likes this.
  3. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    You urethral tube and how easy it fits in might give you an idea what size of retainer you need.
    As for the spouts: If you want ist for security with a cb I would head for a larger one. The small ones are often too small for this usage. Speaking of spouts - If you are new to this I would advice to get an aditional spout without thread - this one will help you a LOT inserting and removing it.

DoctorDib likes this.
  4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ll second that @Shimone you defiantly need two spouts to fit the retainer! Perhaps I’m a bit odd but I’ve found I need quite a long one else it pulls the ‘jewellery’ into the end of my urethra too much.

DoctorDib likes this.
  5. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone, I do feel more confident in buying one for myself now!
    I do find the Tether Spout an interesting concept, to be honest I think I would even wear it without the chastity if I didn't have it locked on.

As for buying a second one for insert and removal my initial idea was to just use the urethral tube which saves me $14 as well as to say sadly they are out of stock for all of the plain spouts.

6. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    Your call - an urethral tube might be a little long though as you would have to put the cord through it. Therefore something shorter might be easier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice