Tether Spout Size and Peeing with it and a Lock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2023, Oct 3, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    I'm thinking about getting a tether spout to prevent pull out but I know nothing about them. What size should i get? Will I be able to pee even with the lock blocking the hole?

Williana likes this.
  2. Glychlock

Glychlock Dominant and Mentor

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    The sizing is not easy. I even bought the sizing sound and got the wrong size.

I definitely recomend the nitrile ones first to help you find the right size and shape, before spending the money on the metal one.

I can't turn the oval ones inside my urethra, but the round one does just fine.

Sizing is incredibly important, I inserted one that was a barely too small... and had a horrible experience as it came out. Defiantly left me sore for a few days.

As far as peeing with the lock. Yes you can! It will be terribly messy, so sitting will be required!

I'm still looking for something better than a padlock though... it was too big and uncomfortable to wear for long. The wire ones I've seen on the sight are pretty cool, but I can't seem to make one that lasts for more than a day or two.

Williana likes this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    just be aware that you need lube to get them in and then your body soaks it up and they can be painful to get out. Some numbing spray helps with in and out.

4. Glychlock

Glychlock Dominant and Mentor

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I personally don't use numbing agents for urethral play. Pain is an indicator that something is wrong. And the urethra is easily damaged. So a little pain is my bodies way of saying "wait!".

Plenty of lube is an absolute must! But I can install it with no pain and regular lube.

Just my oppinion.

Williana and TitaniumChastiTi like this.
  5. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Glychlock is right it is very trial and error to get the exact right one for extended wear ... I have a very large urethra (diameter) and could really never get something to work comfortably long term. So I decided to go with a looker 01 with urethra insert ... while if I really try I can get it off pulling out backwards, I feel there would be no hope getting myself back in the tube and my KH would definitely know. So I now wear it and have the feeling of "no escape"

Why don't you go with a threaded spout and create your our "security nut" (assuming that there are not already security nuts available like security screws). You would most likely have to get a machinist to make it ... because it would need to be threaded in the middle (like a regular nut) but the edges would need to tapper down to nothing so a pliers got not grab it and then there would be a channel that a tool / key would fit to tighten it down tight. I'm thinking of a security key type of design like you see on Soda Vending machines and better quality bike locks ... http://www.locksmithcarlingford.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Security-letter-box-lock.jpg

6. Williana

Williana Entering Female Led Relationship

Consultant
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM

7. Williana

Williana Entering Female Led Relationship

Consultant
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Well sitting in our family has been a rule for a long time. As the sissy maid here, it makes it better to clean out the tolete. Only one time I forgot, my wife/owner caught me. Tied a steel fishing line around the point of the cage split it in two and passed it up the outside of my butt cheeks. And around a leather belt locked in back. So when I pee´d for a week, even sitting pee on my own ass. Meaning use of the bidet every pee and at work, having none, after first day did not drink much liquids. I have two, one has a 5 cm steel tube, and other has a 20 cm silicon tube with end fitting. That does a great job in sealing off.

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I've held my opinion thus far on the tether spout, and salute you brace souls but I must say... I can't see this being sanitary or safe.

I think the PA is the best and safest option for pull-out security. It's not as scary or hard to take care of as you'd think. And the fixed hook designs are the best.

I can even use a urinal. In my MouseTrap, I rotate it 180 degrees so nothing drips off the downward facing tip of the hook. In my Contender the hook points forward, and keeps me perfectly aligned, so the flow just goes straight through the bars.

Hearing the tether spout messes with urination puts a damper on things beyond my qualms about safety.

9. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Aww. Here we go again! Every time there is a public thread that is about some practical aspect of Tetherspouts other than safety, someone who has never even touched a Tetherspout has to jump in and pronounce these things unsafe, and it is always someone who has a PA.
    I mean, if one were to cringe at the notion of wearing anything at all within the tip of his urethra, I'd understand the anxiety better...
    The messing-with-urination aspect mentioned in this thread relates to a spout that is obstructed by a padlock shackle. There isn't any such problem when using attachment methods that do not interfere as much with the flow (e.g. hooks such as those depicted on my TetheredChastity blog).

fdsfdg likes this.
  10. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would not be surprised if that incident occurred with a nitrile retainer. Their price is attractive, but their flexibility makes them prone to bending, which can lead to squeeze-out. I don't think that could happen with a metal retainer chosen per the sizing sound's indications. I have heard of only 2 cases of metal retainers slipping out so far and they were due to:
    • A urethra too large for the largest available retainer, so it was not possible to achieve proper fit (@danleft1 )
    • A guy (not on this site) who had a torn urethral sphincter due to a previous accident (failed PA).
    Sadly, the metal retainers are only being sold as a set along with 2 oval ones which, I concur, are next to useless. Not only can they be challenging to install, they are even harder to remove because the long axis has to be re-lined up properly.
    The worst thing is, from discussions I've had with the vendor, these oval retainers are much more expensive to manufacture than the round ones!
    The only use I personally have for my oval retainers is as props when demonstrating or photographing while the round one is locked-in and therefore out of reach.
    I'm curious: why don't they last? Mine are made of 1/16 stainless steel and although a small bolt cutter will snap them, they certainly do not wear out on their own.

Williana likes this.
  11. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you use the removal method described on my TetheredChastity blog, the second spout can push some lube to the crucial area, making removal easy.

Williana and Jessica Alexander like this.
  12. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'd advise against using the threaded spouts for any wear longer than a day or two because it is impossible to fully polish their bore (due to the hexagonal section) so unless they were made of titanium, pitting corrosion would eventually set in.

Another issue with those is that you have to be extra careful when using the associated hex key. Since the hexagonal section of the bore is at the back of the spout (where the flange is), the key can easily be pushed too far and contact the urethra wall.
    I solved that potential issue by making my own hex key, reducing the tip of a larger one so that only the very tip fits through the hex section. I guess one could also affix/glue an O-ring at a proper location to prevent over-insertion.

13. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    so the oval ones dont work as well as the round ones ? , as i thought the only reason it works is because the oval ones are able to be inserted due to their oval size.
    And when the are in place you cant remove them

The round ones (equal on all sides) to me seem that they dont offer the same security , as if your able to insert them ( being in equal size no matter how you turn them)
    if it can come in it can come out or am i wrong ?

(im looking into this method as a pull out proof way)

14. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You are ever so slightly correct, but only in the case were you are using a round ring that is slightly under your correct size ... if you have the correct round ring size it will barely fit in your urethra in its sideways (inserting position) even to the point of maybe feeling like you are stretching the hole. Once it is in the correct space and turned 90 degrees there is no way it is coming out.

Take a penny ... slide it through the slot in the piggy bank ... now try to get it out ... the only way it comes out is if you get it turned the same way it went in ... once the retainer is seated on the spout, it can not orient itself to the way it has to be to go in / out

CagedMandy146 and QSMd like this.
  15. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was actually implying putting your own threads on the spout ... using the longest spout

Or you can machine your own fully custom spout, you can start with stainless tubing and flare the end.

16. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    ah yeha i see my mistake as the enrance sphincter kind of thing is not round it more oval or slit form as well;)

17. Be The Ball

Be The Ball New member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    For the hex key issue, a little tape mark (with a few extra wraps to prevent over insertion) seems to work just fine. But certainly looking for ways to keep the spout clean/polished.

18. Lee the sub

Lee the sub Member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    I like the threaded as well a simple hex nut from tether products world give security but allow emergency removal you have to have the hex key that comes with the spout and pliers or wrench to get it off otherwise the spout just spins inside the urethra

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tetherspout lock

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice