Testy Testie

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Thongkini, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Thongkini

Thongkini Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    I love chastity as does everyone here I am sure. Since discovering this lifestyle years ago I have in the last couple years enjoyed experimenting with different cage styles and lengths etc.

I have a custom Badassworkroom cage I wear most of the time but was craving a challenge to see how small I could go. After reading reviews on Denying Thumper I thought it would be neat to try a cheap flat device. I friggin love it!! The strange sensation of my penis completely disappearing is strangely erotic and for whatever reason this tiny device is incredibly comfortable. Erections cannot get any start so even night time is not terrible.

The issue I have with it though and the reason I'm writing you all is does anyone have a testicle that, for lack of a better description, is inverted?? My left one seems to have all the connective tissues that wind up at the bottom of my sack, not the top like the right one. In the pics you can see it gets very red and feels painfully irritated after a while.

I would wear this tiny cage everyday if it didn't irritate the nut. So again just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and if there is anything that could be done about it. I have added some pics to illustrate what I mean.Thank you for reading. 20210723_163702.jpg 20210723_163643.jpg 20210723_163605.jpg 20210723_163716.jpg

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    I don't have that issue, but i do know there can sometimes be issues with the tubes connecting the testicle getting twisted or pinched. Perhaps it is something like that. A trip to a urologist might help figure it out. No need to mention chastity, just say it gets irritated. Good luck and enjoy.

3. Thongkini

Thongkini Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Thank you for the advice. Ill look into that and see if I can get an appointment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice