Testicles hurt a little

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Teloiv, Feb 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Teloiv

Teloiv Member

Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Has anyone had their nuts ache a little from wearing their chastity device? If so, is it just an adjustment phase or do I need to adjust the device it's self. I have 3 different rings sizes. 2",1.75" and 1.5"...... I believe. The 2" is too big and slips around too much. I have been using the 1.75" and was thinking maybe it as been slipping down a little as the day goes on and begins to pull on things. Have not tryed the smallest ring yet or I should say I have had it on but without the cage and it is a little snug fitting however it does feel better between my legs but it does take things a little time to settle down. Any help would be great.

2. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Are you sure the device is fitted right? As I got on I realized that mine could be fitted tighter and higher (and with more force when fitting) which alleviated some of the problem.

Also does the pain settle down after a while or is it constant? If it settles down - you might just have to live with it. If its constant, then, like me, there might be some devices you just have to rule out using.

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask more questions if it doesn't solve it - somebody usually has the answers round here.

Teloiv likes this.
  3. Teloiv

Teloiv Member

Local Time:
    It's nothing a quick trip to the bathroom for an adjustment won't fix but I don't want to keep doing that every time. Could be a fitting issue. As I stated, I do use the middle ring and not the smallest however as the small ring does fit tighter. I may have to just use the small one instead of the middle.

4. SheLocksMeUp

SheLocksMeUp Member

Louisiana
    Local Time:
    My balls hurt really badly, the first 10 times I tried chastity. It would come one around day 5, and it was pretty unbearable. it would be the reason I was let out, because it hurt bad enough, that I though i would be damaging my body.

I just went 9 days, and it never got close to that. It started with me going a day or two with no ejaculation for about a month. I guess that reprogrammed my body from going every day, to less.

Are you ejaculating every day (before)?

AZWatcher and Teloiv like this.
  5. Teloiv

Teloiv Member

Local Time:
    Nope, not ejaculating at all. I think my issue is more of a fitting issue. The ring slips and things get pulled on and/or stretched.

6. SheLocksMeUp

SheLocksMeUp Member

Louisiana
    Local Time:
    OH. yeah, that happens. It does it, but it doesn't hurt anymore.

Look at the coloration. You don't want actual blue balls, unless you don't want kids ever.

Urinate and/or walk around. It should dissipate. Ring tightness is probably an individual thing.

Teloiv likes this.
  7. Teloiv

Teloiv Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, that is one thing I always check. Don't want my boys falling off anytime soon.

8. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    The first time I tried being locked up I went about three days and on the third day I was in pain. I safe worded and got the device off. The skin on my scrotum was pulled so tight and it all hurt like crazy. So it took a long time before my wife would allow me to get locked again, she worries very much about me (so sweet). Well this morning when I woke up it was cool out, my wife was using me like a body pillow, I was face down on the bed and she was basically lying over me, reading her phone as we woke up.

That wasn't a problem, but she was really just turning me on with all the skin contact and feeling her weight on me, pleasant and sensual.

Then she wanted me to make her one of my special latte's, but we were out of whipped cream (I make it with ground vanilla bean, vanilla essence and splenda, with a mixer and nice heavy cream) I noticed that I was leaking precum like crazy, I assume from being locked now for 9 days and being turned on in the bed.

Now I was naked and it is cool out but this is when the pain started. My balls were incredibly full, the skin was shiny from being pulled like they were. I went to the toilet and did my morning stuff. But sitting on the toilet made it even worse. I was contemplating safe wording out. I was very unhappy. But I thought maybe, just maybe I should shower and maybe the pressure would go away.

So I took a lengthy hot shower, sprayed the balls with hot water and finally things started to relax. I put my boxer briefs on and now I'm completely pain free. I don't know what that was about, but if I had to guess it would be that when my ball sack gets cold it's going to try to shrivel up and cause a lot of pain.

I've fitted my CB6000s after many trials, I had my balls slip out because the gap was too big, had the head get jammed because it was back too far OUCH. But now things seem really great except for this morning.

What do you all think?

Teloiv likes this.
  9. Teloiv

Teloiv Member

Local Time:
    Sounds like your balls was getting squeezed between your sack and the device when they got cold and your sack contracted. Talk about your own personal ball crusher!!

LockedPom and Halm like this.
  10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    to get a good fit, the gap between the rings is as important as the size of the ring.
    try using a larger ring with a smaller gap, or the other way around.

11. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Are you using any lube?

12. Teloiv

Teloiv Member

Local Time:
    I don't think that is possible with the device I have. The rings are somewhat proprietary. I can go bigger with the ring opening size but not the ring thickness it's self.

Have not used any lube on the ring itself if that is what you are suggesting. I do you lube in the cage however.

13. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    What kind of device is it? Plastic or metal?

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It part of your body getting used to your device, it will pass.

15. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    Contrary to most online advice, I think most people have their base ring to loose. Should be a struggle to pop your balls thru (one at a time) Round possibly not the best shape either. It's a good idea to get a set of sizing rings, I find that after wearing a "tight" ring for a few days, suddenly is not so tight. I suspect there's no right or wrong answer, it's what works for you. Pain should be listened to and the ring shouldn't make your balls ache, if after a few weeks they start aching, best open negotiations with your Keyholder.

bondinchas likes this.
  16. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    I too am struggling with testicular pain/incomfort, alleviated by larger ring, which in turn creates ball gap issues (ball retractation behind the ring).

Although a tighter ring helps prevent "ball travel" it may hamper circulation and create swelling, change of color, temperature and pain.

In my experience ball gap i.e. spacing between the ring and tube's entry is a very important parameter.

If too large balls may slip behind even if ring is right sized.

If too narrow i.e. tube is pressing back on the sack, thus squeezing the balls forward it will create incomfort.

And then the geometry of the device must be considered, oval ring, "ergonomic" etc.

That's why the Cherry Keeper system is interesting, you can try different combinations before eventually moving to custom steel if desired, although I can see the CK as my go-to choice b for the future.

chrisi-g likes this.
  17. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Bingo.

And not just the size of the gap, but also the variability! Some cheaper cages have some play in their gap (i.e. gets smaller or larger) because of how the cage attaches to the ring. This is a bad thing.

bondinchas likes this.
  18. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    And then your body can adapt to the constraints you are imposing it by wearing a cage. I noticed for example that my scrotum is more elastic than it was before getting into cages seriously in the summer.

Also it is a fact that it changes during the day, due to temperature etc. So a given setup may be just right in the morning and unbearable in the evening, not to mention arousal and nocturnal erections which add further chaos (good chaos though lollllll).

19. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    and there isn't a "size" of the gap, as it varies continuously around the ring, from the most open at the bottom to the most narrow at the sides.
    So you can easily have the contradiction that a device can pinch your balls and feel too tight when hanging straight, but if you twist and turn there's enough room for a ball to pop out.

A better design would be to have the rings contoured so that the distance between them is constant, or have a separate pair of parallel bars to trap the scrotum, but of all the devices on the market I don't think I've ever seen one claim to have that property - it wouldn't be a particularly difficult engineering problem to solve!

20. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    I think wearing a snug under garment helps support the metal cage in my case. I only wear loose under garments when uncared these days...

21. chrisi-g

chrisi-g Active member

austria
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    at first i thought my ring would be too tight, because i experience the same problems.
    got the tip to moisturize the area where the ring sits regularly. it really helps me.
    well i am not very experienced, relatively new to chastity and i don't wear my cage permanently. i am still in training and learning phase. however, previously i felt the sore feeling described in this thread after about 3-4 days. right now i don't have any pain problems after about 10 days of extensive training even with some overnight try-outs.

sensitive moisturizing cream, increasing the time in chastity and therefore getting more and more used to the cage really helped a lot. for me at least.

we are still thinking about the ck as a second device as well, because of all the customization options.

22. Philip Soal

Philip Soal New member

Local Time:
    My balls ache when I get an election but I think it is just cage pulling on the ring when the election wheres off the pain disappeared

23. Philip Soal

Philip Soal New member

Local Time:
    Erection sorry

24. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    It definitely takes tike to get used to the cage , I had a issue with my balls being pulled with erections, so I got a support belt and tighten it when I go to bed to help hold it closer to my body and not pull away so far

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice