Test - MM Jail Bird to a Cobra Micro

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MeLovelysSub, Aug 13, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    I've had my MM Jailbird for the last ten years. After entering our full-time FLR in April 2021, I've been locked for all but five days, primarily in the MM. I have a Holy Trainer V2 that I wear to events where I know there will be security screening. I'm partial to the MM because its custom-fit is very comfortable, and I enjoy the weight of the device. The Holy Trainer is not as comfortable because the top of the tube presses into my pelvic area above my shaft, and it can not be worn for more than three days before I have to take it off for a thorough cleaning. Its enclosed style is not practical for everyday use.

My one complaint about the MM is that it will slide down my shaft due to the weight. I've tried a smaller ring, and that didn't work. CM members have intrigued me with the discussion about the comfort of a smaller, lighter cage. So I ordered a Cobra Micro knock-off from AliExpress for $35. When it arrived, first thing I noticed was the weight difference. The second was the length of the tube. My MM tube is 80 mm, and the micro is 55 mm. I wondered where the extra 25 mm of my flaccid penis would go when I put it on. Me Lovely and I went to a concert last night, so off went the MM and on went the Micro. I have a 45 mm ring on the MM, so I stuck with that for the Micro. The shaped base ring easily slid on, and it was comfortable. Next was the tube. I slid it on, and it only covered my glands. My pee hole lined up nicely with the hole in the device, and the rest of my penis disappeared behind the cage into my scrotum. I turned the key in the barrel lock, which was different than the security screw in my MM, and it was on.

It was erotic how small and tight it was, and the fit was very comfortable. The base ring size was perfect and the shapped ring formed to my body. Even know my penis was pushed into my body, I didn't feel any pressure. I slipped my jeans on and detected less of a bulge than the MM. The barrel lock was slightly more pronounced than the MM security screw but not that significant.

At the concert, I was pressing on the device through my pockets to check the fit. It didn't need any shifting or adjustment as my MM frequently does. It stayed in place and proceeded to be very comfortable. We returned home, and the next test was sleeping. I'm a side sleeper, and when laying to rest, I always have to position the MM in the right sport. As I lay on my side, I didn't have to arrange the Micro. It stayed right in place, and the weight wasn't pulling it down. I slept like a baby. In the morning, the next test was what happens when I get an erection. Well, there is only one way to find out. I started to excite myself, and when I reached the limit, there was no more discomfort than the MM. My stiff shaft was pushed back into my body more than the MM, as you would suspect, with a shorter tube, but that was it.

The Cobra Micro has impressed me so far. The next test will be long-term wear and comfort. I plan to wear it this week and will report back.

2. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLy2MEG

Nice write up. Is this the one? I have a feeling it is my future favourite cage. I have this one in a nano. And love it but it pinched me really badly overnight. Wearing it now in the day it is so comfortable, even in this heat.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrfmqFQ

3. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    File the top of the barrel lock to smooth it out before spooning your partner

4. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    That is the one. I got the Nub. I guess I was a little off on the price. If I were to buy the original kink3d, which I may, I would get this one:

https://kink3d.com/apps/bundles/bundle/99524

5. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I'll have to take close look. At first glance, I didn't notice any abrasive edges. I wouldt want to cause any discomfort for Me Lovely.

6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    How large of a cage is the MM-JB?

Littlejt1 likes this.
  7. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    Tube length = 80 mm (inside tip to top of tube ring)
    Tube width = 35 mm
    Base ring = 45 mm
    Gap = 12 mm

The tube width is probably a bit big for me. If I ordered again today, I would get a 30mm width. Flaccid I am 85 mm X 30 mm.

8. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    80mm is pretty large, I would imagine it is pretty heavy. The one I use is 1 1/2'' with a 1/2'' gap. I think if you got it shortened you might be better, but whatever works for you.

9. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    Ten years ago, my MM jailbird was the proper fit. Oh, how chastity devices have evolved. I may end up sending it into MM for a shortening. The shorter length will increase my girth, and the width may end up being perfect.

10. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    Another test - 16 miles of cycling on a road bike. The Cobra N is nearly unnoticeable under my lycra cycling bibs. Upon mounting the saddle, it was much more comfortable than the MM. The testicles sat comfortably on the front of the seat, and the cage had little movement and didn't hinder my stride. I did notice a pressure point from the barrel lock toward the end of the hour ride that I didn't get from the MM. I will have to mark this as a win for the Cobra N.

11. hers

hers Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have not tried either, but I like the metal "HT3" Nub. it protrudes back behind the ring and the skin wraps around it. The HT 4 has a different shape ring and I cannot wear a ring that prevents pop out. I have also combined it with a teather spout with a rivet nut.

12. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    I am impressed that you are able to cycle while wearing a chastity device. I enjoy road biking but have been too afraid to attempt it while caged. I have a Cobra S I wonder if that would have the same success as the Cobra N? I might try to test it out today, though I am concerned over chafing especially around the ring. Is there any tricks to being able to ride comfortably with caged?

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    In my experience if you can comfortably cycle in a cage, then you can do anything in it!

MeLovelysSub likes this.
  14. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    No trick. However, I do find myself standing on the pedals a little more to allow the boys to breath.

15. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Indeed. Getting more weight onto the pedals is a necessity. Banging the junk ain't good for it.

MeLovelysSub likes this.
  16. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Is your base ring on the jailbird round or oval? When I used to wear my MM, I found the oval ring much more comfortable and less prone to slippage. Also using an elastic strap with snaps helped keep it up and/or snug pouch boxer briefs.

once I got pierced and healed we went with the MCN Glans armor and haven’t looked back. Never worry about metal detectors, no issues with base ring and it rarely comes off as hygiene is a breeze.

17. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm intrigued by the oval ring and even the double ring. If I send my Jailbird in for shortening, I may have to upgrade.

Piercing is something I'm interested in. I've joked with Me Lovely about getting it done and didn't receive an entirely adverse reaction, but I don't believe she thought I was serious. I'll have to keep working this angle.

18. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    Update... Still enjoying the Nano. Very comfortable, and the additional confinement is still enjoyable. I've had a few great nights' sleep!

I had an accident yesterday. I sat down to pee and ended up peeing over the edge of the toilet onto my pants. Apparently, at some point, my pee hole shifted and lined up with the upper bar of the tube, which is about 1/4 inch wide. This resulted in my pee being forced out a smaller hole in an upward direction. It made quite a mess. Fortunately, no one saw me on my way back to my desk. I now have to be conscious of the alignment before I pee. I never had to do this in my Jailbird.

Overall still love the new device.

19. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    The oval ring really was a game changer when I wore my jailbird. I had a knockoff cobra just to try a while back to see what the fuss was about…good cage and very comfortable. Main issue I had was hygiene…nothing like metal open designs for cleanliness imo.

All that aside, if you’re thinking about piercing, get it done. I’m the BIGGEST pussy when it comes to needles and if get it again if needed. It was over in the blink of an eye and was a simple pinch. My wife really was the one that suggested but said I’d never go through with it…so I did and in a way that was a mistake lol, as I’m in relative permanent lockdown now.

20. Henry Wang

Henry Wang Member

Local Time:
    When you measured your length of flacid penis from the bottom what did it come out to? Not after a hot shower but after lounging around a while kind of flacid.

21. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    #21 MeLovelysSub, Nov 2, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
    Update...

I was realy enjoying the knockoff Nano so I ordered the real Kink3D Cobra Nano. It was visibly smaller in length and width than the knockoff. Approximately 5 mm in each direction which is quite a bit if converted into a percent. I wore it for about a week and decided it was just a bit too small. I felt like i was going to fall out the back if I squated down too hard and it wasnt as comfortable as the knockoff.
    I filled the MM almost to the end, so I would say I am approx 70-75 mm flaccid.

22. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    Update...

I enjoyed the knockoff Nano quite a bit, so I ordered the authentic Kink3D Cobra N Standard in late August. The first thing I noticed was the quality, smoothness compared to the knockoff and it was visibly smaller, approximately 10 mm in each direction. I wore it for about a week and decided it was too small. I felt less secure because only my head fit in the cage, and it wasn't nearly as comfortable as the knockoff. So, I ordered the next size up from Kink3D, the N+ Standard. I only ordered the N+ cage since I already had the kit from the N. The N+ is probably about 5 mm longer than the knockoff but the same width. I put it on, and it fit very nicely. My circumcised head perfectly fit into the prescribed shaped space, and my pee hole was perfectly aligned where it should be, allowing a nice stream while peeing. After about a week, I figured I had found the perfect cage, but not quite.

The N+ had a looser fit in the base ring than the N. There was about 5 - 10 mm of play between the base ring and the ring on the cage. This resulted in a ball slipping out. I contacted Kink3D, and they suggested putting tape around the pegs to tighten the fit. I wasn't excited about the solution, but I tried it. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I contacted Kink3D again, and they stated that each kit is hand-assembled for fit due to slight variations in the 3D-printed rings and cages. Upon further investigation, it was the pegs and the size of the ring and cage barrel lock inset holes that was allowing for so much play. Kink3D instructed me to send back the N+ and ring, and they would assemble a proper fit and return it to me. All free of charge, and they paid for the shipping too. After about six business days after I put the box in the mail, I received the new N+ kit, and the pieces fit perfectly. This was great timing because while waiting for the N+, I put the knockoff back on, and the underside cracked. Fortunately, it was not terribly harmful to the point that it was pinching, but eventually, it would have gotten worse.

The communication and customer service were fantastic from Kink3D, and I am a highly satisfied customer. I’ve been wearing the N+ 24/7 since mid-September without any problems. It is incredibly comfortable, and I can keep it clean with soap and a q-tip in the shower. The N+ is noticeably smoother than the knockoff and much more durable. It would take quite a bit to crack this device. I even dared to go through TSA security last week with a plastic security tag instead of the lock. On the outbound, I went through the metal detector on the return I went through the body scanner with no problems other than the mental gymnastics I put myself through.

My final thoughts are to get the real Kink3D if you want excellent customer service and comfort for long-term, 24/7 wear. With the N+ I've given my KH no reason to unlock me, and that's been our goal all along. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice