Ternence vs MCN.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Yesiwearskirts, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    #1 Yesiwearskirts, Jan 28, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
    I figured this would be ok for a new post to help anyone looking at different cages to really see them side by side. Comparing here, two stainless steel devices. The MCN uses a Chinese cage and a custom USA ring. The Ternence is all China. I've ground into the Ternence devices (a different one) and they do not appear as Clad, but as solid stainless.

Below the two are very similar specs. Ring size is 1.77“ for the Ternence and 1.75" for the MCN.

The one used in this comparison post is a the combo of one purchased with the ergonomic ring, and then a separate flat ring together. Both made of round stock. It has been modified for my body.
    First the cage has been tightened across the top to shorten it. Then it's been in the vice and squeezed top to bottom to reduce the gap at the bottom. I also shortened the locking pins to facilitate this. You have to squeeze this with the device locked together so you keep it aligned. It's a tough job. I also filed down the clasp to remedy mis alignment so the lock works good.

Hope this helps. I'll show some other Ternence setups I've been playing with. But the MCN is hopefully going to be my Every day device.

David.j and Davel71 like this.
  2. David.j

David.j New member

househusband
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    I'm wearing a Ternence with an opening like that (but a much smaller cage). I really like it and have found it very comfortable for 24/7 wear (since 13 January) although the opening does mean I often have a 'clit' poking out of the opening which I have to tuck back in. Great for sissy head- space I suppose.

Attached Files:

3. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    Yep I've got one in between that as well. Yep comfortable. Also in the flat ring style.

David.j likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice