Ternence Cages - Feeling Like Goldi-Locks

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Easeldoor, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Easeldoor

Easeldoor Member

Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    So to start out my journey into chastity, I figured I’d get some cheaper cages to get an idea for fits and feels. I settled with Ternence, since they’re easy enough to order on Amazon, which is reliable and quick. I first purchased two, the same model (pictured below) but of different lengths (the second and third shortest of this model), and with different base ring sizes (50mm on the shorter of the two, 45mm on the longer). I quickly realized that getting into the 50mm ring was far too easy. The 45mm ring sat much more snug around my balls. I also found that the longer cage was too bulky for what I’m packing.

05CD1F1C-7914-4275-BD55-F0D4E7E3C72D.jpeg

At this point, I combined the smaller of the rings with the smaller of the cages, which were not the two packed together (since I ordered the smaller cage with the 50mm ring). I found that the two didn’t fit together very easily, requiring a very specific angle for the cage to fit into the designated holes on the ring. However, once together and fitted on me, it seemed to be just right! I wore it several times to get a feel for what having my private parts off limits would be like. It wasn’t until my third time trying it on that, when getting locked up, I pushed the cage a bit further into the ring, and it did ‘click’ in several millimeters more than what I’d previously worn it at. From this fit, when unlocking, I would have to specifically remove it at the aforementioned angle, otherwise it was completely snug in place, even without the lock on.

I’ve since decided to get a few different Ternence cages, to see if any end up being more fitting than this one. I got two different ones, the classic short dome styled one, and a similarly short one with a cage surrounding the head (pictured below). I also got short steel tube attachments from each, but I’m not quite brave enough to try inserting them yet, so I’ve only worn them without haha! While I found that the space for the head was too big for this one (since there was empty space that wasn’t filled when erect), the interesting thing I found, which I realize might actually be the norm for these cages, is that the cage itself isn’t completely rigid in place. Instead, it has some millimeters of leeway that it can jingle back and forth with, given the chance.

F0CA0C60-6C80-4BB7-A5D6-DF60BD1D2A0F.jpeg

While this isn’t really an issue, since properly secured that amount of give is only going to go inward/outwards quietly against my balls, I find I much prefer the completely rigid initial one I first tried, which will lock fully in place before even putting the lock on. As of now, I decided to order the shortest model of that initial one, to see how that matches up, but I think I may have already found my glass slipper with my first purchase!

Hevmetal and Peter3811 like this.
  2. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    I have three from them. The first two were 50 and 45mm with the next size up from yours. Cages are interchangeable. But they do move when I get hard and that round ring allows space for a ball to escape. I liked the way the initial ring is angled forward so less stress in scrotum penis connection. It was slightly too long and I got serious erections.

I just got the same length as you in the flat rings with oval base ring. Way more comfortable ring. It does still have play but squeezing the clamps together will tighten it up.

TERNENCE Small Male Chastity Belt Ergonomic Design Cock Cage Sex Toy C640 (1.57 inch / 40mm) https://a.co/d/bK0IClw

They are stainless.

3. Easeldoor

Easeldoor Member

Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    That’s an interesting shape for a ring! I can see how it would help keep things in place. Would’ve liked to try it, but the fact that the hole spacing is different from all the other cages I’ve purchased means it would only work for the cage that comes with it, so I don’t think I can justify it. However, I haven’t had any base ring issues either, so maybe it already works well enough for my anatomy haha!

4. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Yep. So that ring felt good for 12 hours. Then it totally didn't. I think for me with that shape, I need to increase the diameter. I have the slightly longer one.

Today I am wearing the round ring in 45 with the 1.6" long cage. I had a ball slipping thru with this setup so last night I took it to the vice and compressed it to match the gap between the bottom of the cage and the inside bottom of the ring. This seems to have done the trick , but I still get ball burn when things go tight. But not as bad. I did the same compression with the 50mm setup so will try that later today if it gets worse.

Lastly, I took some pliers to the cage rings on the 1.6“ cage (has a middle ring between head and prongs) and compressed it slightly to reduce the length and now I feel this length is excellent for me.

For a $25 device I don't mind testing some mods while I get used to them 20230111_065119.jpg 20230111_065127.jpg

Isopropylforyou and Peter3811 like this.
  5. saruman

saruman Active member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    I have the same device as the one in your first picture, with a 45mm ergonomic ring.

As for the second device pictured, how easy is to pee with it? Does the hole of the cage stay aligned with the peeing hole? I am also a bit weary of using the tube inserts, but maybe they are necessary for peeing?

A design I am contemplating is this one: https://ternence.net/products/terne...-male-ergonomic-design-easy-to-wear-cock-cage

It has a single, security screw, which I think might be an improvement. But it is very short, and, as I said, I wouldn't want to use it with an insert.

6. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    I have the next size up from that one. It allows the tip to sit below that middle hole so it pees thru the space between bars. Works well.

That said, I am upgrading to a more custom model that should shed some weight. The gap at the bottoms is too great for me. While I've modified them to fit better, it's still not 100%>

saruman likes this.
  7. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Here are images . The flat bar cage I modified the base ring to shed weight and have less forward pressure. It's still so thick front to back.

Attached Files:

saruman likes this.
  8. Deleted member 104385

I have a few and had a few Terrence cages and I have a mature metal cage and a red chilli cage. Believe it or not I wear the Terrence ones more. I find they're more comfortable and they are they cages I've gone longest locked in. Which is sad for the kind of time and money you invest in a custom cage ....

saruman likes this.
  9. Hevmetal

Hevmetal Member

US
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    I have the devise in the second picture. After multiple tries I was able to wear it with the metal tube. First time with a tube for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice