Tempting the wife/KH

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dirtwork guy, Jul 25, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    I've was giving my vanilla wife a hard time a few weeks ago. She has be getting better and better about locking me up even bringing the idea up out of the blew. But she never holds out more than 24 hrs before caving and we have sex I've told her I don't need to come evertime, but she still likes me to and feels bad denying me after she cums. I orderd and new cage few days ago and it showed up in the mail yesterday. Last night I was teasing her about something like I always do when she said you should be careful..... and scared of me!!! I Laugh and said ya I'm not scared of you... she said well you should be. So this morning laying in bed she asks me to see the new cage. I show it to her and she's all intrigued, realy likes the look of it. She say we'll why don't you try it on to see if it fits and how it looks. After locking the lock. She smiles and say wow I realy like this one on you way better than the others, I think this ones gonna stay one for awhile I told you you should be scared of me and your gonna pay for those little comments last night hope its comfortable because I'm not taking it back off for awhile. So here I type caged and wonder how long awhile is. Longest she has kept me lock is 3 days. From the smile on her face and the comment of she realy likes the look of this one, I'm afraid she just might make me set a new record.

Headtrip, sis_nikki, G42G and 6 others like this.
  2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    She should enjoy watching you set a new record! I predict possibly a week. Have fun.

3. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    What Cage did you get?

Iso.

4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    There is that point in some relationships, where it ceases to be your kink and becomes her prerogative. It’s a little scary when you are no longer in control isn’t it?

Now is the make or break moment. Do you really want her to own this? How do you think you should behave? Are you going to be a pest? Are going to hint at what she should be doing? Or, are you going to quietly support her and let her run with it?

This can be the deciding moment.

Rectrix, triguy and MissyB like this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    The way you described it, does make it sound as if she is getting a feel for it. Maybe, maybe not. I do hope you find the balance that works for both of you. Good luck and enjoy.

6. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:
    The pleasure pain cage from lock the cock

7. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:

Yes I think she is finding her way I'm excited to she where this will take us. Tonight I was touching my cage and messing with it. She told me to stop I laughed and said or what.....
    She'd said well I'm thinking at this point if I threaten you with a few day or a week, that won't scare you. Keep it up and we can shoot for a month how does that sound?

8. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:
    So the fun continues... I was unlocked last night only to be told.... I'm gonna use you like my dillodo. Your not to come period if you do its an automatic two weeks add to your unlock time. After her fun she locked my back up for the night. This moring it was a repeat from last night. After relocking my cage she smiled and giggle telling me how much fun she is haveing!!! It's so crazy to see how far we have came.

Rectrix, Headtrip, sis_nikki and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice