Temporary Replacement for Stealth Lock?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Joshers2005, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

Hello,

I really enjoy the newer based 3rd Party Stainless Steel cages with the Stealth Lock. Now that I am wearing my device for more than 6 hours and not trashing it out once I feel something bothersome, I am noticing that they are the brass stealth locks are very cheap and can break easily. Mine just broke and I cannot fix it as I cannot find all the little pieces inside it. I just ordered 2 new ones in the mail, which will come in 10-20 days.

Is there a way I could replicate them so I can continue wearing the device? If not, is there a better type of key that is the same I could get locally?

I would appreciate the most help I could get.

Have a great day.

2. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    Those chinese brass locks are poor (as you discovered) knock-offs of the Burg Wachter ME/2 mortise lock. It is a German company and, as far as I know, their retailers in the US do not carry these locks (they seem to concentrate on the Burg Wachter line of safes). On the other hand, keptforher.com carries replacements for the "magic lock" used in the Holy Trainer v2 device, and that is a genuine Burg Wachter ME/2 (the keys come stamped with "Holy Trainer" though).

SteveSwallows likes this.
  3. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

Thank for letting me know.

A member hear named Boisub provided me with some useful instructions for making a good belt for the steel chastity cages with the plain circular rings for a padlock. Because these devices are not meant for me, I have made a similar strong and heavy-duty belt (but using chain instead of metal rope) that works for the 3rd party shaped ring with integrated locks. I am not as concerned anymore because this home-made belt puts enough pressure to temporarily keep broken key in place during the day. I am a very creative person and you can fix a ton of issues when you have good skills in creating work-arounds.

Here are my instructions for this belt.

--------------------------------------------------

• 1 Metal Pipe/Hose Clamp in this size http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-1-3-4-in-Stainless-Steel-Clamp-6720595/202309386
    • 4 ft of Zinc Chain http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-12-x-100-ft-Zinc-Plated-Jack-Chain-806480/203958800
    • 2 Key Rings http://www.homedepot.com/p/The-Hillman-Group-3-4-in-Split-Key-Ring-10-Pack-701285/204726625
    • 4 Steel Bolt Snaps http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt...lated-Swivel-Bolt-Snap-2-Pack-44004/205887656
    • Flathead Screwdriver
    • A Pair of Pliers
    • Another Pair of Pairs or a Vice to Ply The Chain

1.) Using the Flathead, tighten the Pipe/Hose Clamp onto the your steel chastity cage. You can adjust the location of the clamp anytime.
    2.) Insert 1 Key Ring into the open space found beside the gear. This is a tight fit and you may need a pair of pliers to fit it on.
    3.) Make sure the clamp is tight enough on the cage where it will not slip or turn because a Rope of Chain will be attached to it when locked on.
    4.) Put the cage aside and then Ply off 3- 2 ft of Zinc Chain, depending on your waist size. Leave both ends open for 2 Bolt Snaps.
    5.) Attach a Bolt Snap to each End and Ply the Chain shut.
    6.) Insert the second Key Ring in the center. Put this section aside.
    7.) Ply off another 7 inches of Zinc Chain and once again, leave both ends open for 2 more Bolt Snaps.
    8.) Attach the Bolt Snaps to each End and Ply the Chain shut.
    9.) You should now have two different sized Strings of Chain with Bolt Snaps on each end; one long and other short.
    10.) Go over both strings of Chain and sand off sharp cuts. Smooth everything out.
    11.) Put your chastity cage on and lock it up. Make sure the clamp is facing upwards with the Key Ring pointing towards your body.
    12.) Take the Long Chain, strap it around your waist and attach it to the clamp/key ring making sure the cage is fit to your body. Do this when fully flaccid.
    13.) The the Short Chain, clip one end to the key ring behind your back, strap it underneath your crotch, and the clip the other end to the bottom of the Base Ring. You can take it off if you have to make a bowel movement.

If the Bolt Snap that attaches to the bottom of your Base Ring hurts your sack, there is a good substitute. You can cut off 2 inches of the chain {remove the part with the painful bolt snap} and use Shoe or Cloth String instead. This can also help if you do not like the felling of chain pushing on your rectum. Just tie a Double Knot to both the Base Ring and the chain.

I will attach a photo once I get the new stealth lock.

--------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

4. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

Update: If you are using a steel cage with a fully enclosed design, you no open gaps to unbolt the Bolt Snaps. As a result, you will have to use semi open-ended pieces of the chain. This method will make things even easier to attach and you can pull it right out if there is an emergency.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice