1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell us something trivial about your life!

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by SubVerity, Aug 7, 2017.

1. We have some friends staying with us for the weekend , so at the moment doing my best to ensure their visit is an enjoyable one

jemima, Mash2214 and gary170 like this.
  2. Ms K/H and I had her sister over for the night Thursday and I found out the next night that she bitched about almost everything after I left for work the next day. She didn't like what I made for dinner, she didn't like where she slept, she didn't like what she and Ms K/H watched on TV, etc.
    I have to assume that she wasn't in a good mood.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. I'm trying to get fit using on bodyweight exercises (That's a lot of weight lol)

tomf_22033 likes this.
  4. Went out last night to some local "normal" clubs with some work colleagues, I had a surprisingly good time considering i didn't like the middle of the road chart stuff they were playing it was really expensive, however the 5 ladies i was with all looked amazing and we drank some strange cocktails and beer and all got drunk but goodness i felt my age this morning.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. So i spent the day nursing my hangover while doing the laundry and cataloguing my vynil record collection! A Lovely day

Mash2214 likes this.