Teenager locked in CB3000

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lembis, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Lembis

Lembis Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    Hey everyone!

After turning 18 three weeks ago I was finally able to order a chastity device (CB3000). For years chastity has been my favourite fetish and reading chastity-related stories has always been a huge turn-on for me.
    Luckily I managed to get a new and original(!) CB3000 for just a little less than 30€ (the German online shop eis.de is selling almost everything they've got for just a few % of the original price, at first I thought their CBs were copies of the original ones since they sell them under a different name - but that turned out to be idle fear).

I stopped masturbating the day that I ordered the device (5 days ago) and received it yesterday, since then I've been playing around with it. Having read a lot about the CB3000 and other ball-cuff devices I was prepared for some potential pain and disappointment, but again this fear turned out to be baseless. The CB3000 seems to be a high quality product without any sharp edges etc., and I was able to wear it for a few hours after experimenting with the rings (Size 2 fits best) and the spacers (currently using the second-smallest spacer). I had to take it off occasionally because of light ball pain but nothing too bad really and in the evening I decided to try and wear it for the night (yeah, most people would probably recommend not trying that on the first day). After sleeping for about 4 hours I woke up from light ball pain and decided to remove the device since I had a very stressful day coming up and needed to be relaxed.

When I came home today I instantly locked myself up again, not experienced any problems yet and I'm even considering inserting the smallest ROI. Since then I've been locked 5 hours straight and I've also not had an orgasm for 5 days, so I'm starting to get "a little" horny now - not planning to give in already though, just in case I have to take the CB off due to pain or w/e it doesn't mean that's an excuse for masturbating!

I'm in a long-distance relationship with my boyfriend (I'm gay) and since we only see each other about once per month I've not yet introduced this whole thing to him, but I'm kinda sure that he'll like it and I hope he'll jump in on the train as soon as I get used to the device so he can become my keyholder!

Anyway, thanks if you've really read that "wall of text"!

Cheers,
    Lembis

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Welcome to Mansion lembis I am sure you will enjoy your stay here. Please have fun and enjoy your new device. I would be telling your boyfriend asap so he can get into it as well, maybe its a secret fantasy of his as well. You never know ;)

Take care, and again WELCOME!

Mistress Michelle

3. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Welcome, All I would say is just be careful with the CB. many people have found that the cheaper the CBx000 the more of a chance that its a copy, and many people have had issues with them splitting which can be very painful if your locked inside of it at the time.
    Hopefully its the real deal and they are just selling them at a discount as the cb6000/s seem to be the models that are selling and they just want to clear what they have in stock.

ANYWAYS Welcome to the site :)

4. Lembis

Lembis Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    Well, I doubt that. He was more of a vanilla-type guy before we met - I'm heavily working on changing that ;-)

They're selling everything at low prices atm and I'm absolutely sure that it's a real CB3000 - dunno why they do it but it came in handy! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome! <3

5. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok, just checked the site, and a couple of things are shouting out at me about there cb3000 range.
    1) they sell a neon blue cb3000, I've never seen A.L. Enterprises make a blue 3000 before, but that might just be that its something they have recently done.
    2) in the pic of the blue one [​IMG]
    There seems to be a bubble in the ring, a tell-tale sign of a copy.

You might be fine, but just be on the safe side. you don't want the thing to split and the key being a day away in the post.

EDIT:

Plus looking at the lock, it doesn't look like the lock A.L. ship with the device. A.L. normally ship a "master" lock and the logo in the pic looks off.

Also taken from http://www.search.com/reference/Chastity_cage
    If the site is willing to buy in knock off blue models the chances are they will buy in knock off clear ones too.

Just be careful :)

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
  7. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Closer look, yeah it looks like a CB3000 Clone. But the site isn't claiming its a CB3000. It might be fine and I hope it is and brings you many many hours, days, weeks, months of fun and frustration ;-)

8. sissy_ty

sissy_ty Member

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    Good to see another teen on here! Im new myself, and have a CB3000 also. My fiance made me buy it, and I have been getting used to it. Get to see her this weekend and get unlocked, yet I am going to be dressed as a sissy boy, and she is making me shave my legs and pits, and she is going to be dom.

Welcome!

9. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    I've bought a copy in October 2009 on eBay. Wasn't overly expensive, and a good way to see if my wife and I like the idea of me being chastitized (and we do, we're about to make it a formal contract now). The quality of this copy is an issue though. As you mentioned, I've had my cage split in 2 parts (around the glued edged), but that's nothing a bit of superglue can handle. But recently, there's a tear in the locking part as well. It's starting at the edge of one of the pins and goes to the central hole :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice